UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> sermons/bible studies via iTunes?

3/6/13 11:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
phydeau
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm looking at maybe having a job where I'll be able to walk around outside a bunch. I'm also thinking about trading in my old cell phone for a smart phone like an iPhone.

I know a lot of things are available via iTunes. Are there sermons/bible studies available there?
3/7/13 12:52 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look up Shane Willard

Excellent speaker who isn't your typical preacher. Sheds light on things from the Hebrew perspective, without which, the words of Jesus sometimes gets misunderstood and misinterpreted. Smart dude.

Which "denomination" are you? Don't want to recommend something "off faith" from your beliefs Phone Post
3/10/13 10:38 PM
phydeau
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mainstream prostastant. Dispensational. Charasmatic but not a "charasmaniac."

My favorite bible teachers are John MacArthur, R.C Sproul, Chuck Smith. Favorite of all time is Chuck Missler, but he turns off a lot of people.

Willard is on iTunes? For free? I get most of my MP3s (for free) from Fire Fighters for Christ.
3/11/13 10:28 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, his podcasts are free, and well worth the space Phone Post
3/12/13 9:09 AM
Ogami Itto
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In.
3/22/13 6:20 PM
A.W.Ashford
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm I like Mark Driscoll, Justin Anderson, and Matt Chandler. They have good sermons. They stick pretty close to scripture and I like that. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.