UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thank You and God Bless

3/7/13 5:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UK Rampage
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 x UFC tournament winner

1st UFC HW Champion

Pride 200 Open weight Tournament winner

UFC Hall of Fame inductee

Fought some of the greatest fighters of our time: Fedor Emelianenko, Randy Couture, Dan Severn, Shogun Rua, Cro Cop, Big Nog to name but a few.

Countless amateur wresting accolades

Olympian

As the curtains close on an amazing career

Thank you Sir, take a bow. Phone Post
3/7/13 6:00 AM
Shoebert
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are a legend of this sport. One of tge true pioneers. You have cemented your place in history and I as well as everyone else thank you for what you have done in the sport. Phone Post
3/7/13 6:01 AM
SideFX

Dana needs to get on the case for this mans operation! Phone Post
3/7/13 6:03 AM
RONINXOM
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEGENDARY THREAD! Phone Post
3/7/13 6:44 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its fucking hammer time Phone Post
3/7/13 6:48 AM
FanToFighter
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanted to say thank you sir Phone Post
3/7/13 7:38 AM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UK Rampage -  2 x UFC tournament winner

1st UFC HW Champion

Fought some of the greatest fighters of our time: Fedor Emelianenko, Randy Couture, Dan Severn, Shogun Rua, Cro Cop, Big Nog to name but a few.

Olympian

This. At one time, every single one of us was both amazed and terrified by your fighting prowess. You truly were a game changer. I wish you the best of luck, and thank you for so many years of entertainment.

3/7/13 7:44 AM
New Leaf 1.0

Rules took away his weapons, otherwise this guy would still be top 10. Thank You Mark!
3/7/13 7:58 AM
DreamerMMA
635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Thanks for everything Mark, it's been a pleasure watching you fight and help develop this sport.

3/7/13 8:03 AM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 8:03 AM
You are a game changer. Thanks for the years.
3/7/13 8:08 AM
Flannerz
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're a legend and I hope you enjoy your retirement
3/7/13 8:19 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandable - 
UK Rampage -  2 x UFC tournament winner

1st UFC HW Champion

Olympian

This. At one time, every single one of us was both amazed and terrified by your fighting prowess. You truly were a game changer. I wish you the best of luck, and thank you for so many years of entertainment.

All of this, thank you so much, Mark.  You are exactly what people talk about when they mention the "Legends of MMA".

3/7/13 9:01 AM
AssassinsNATION
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Phone Post
3/7/13 9:29 AM
El_Varaco
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -

Perfect photo

Thank you Mr. Coleman Phone Post
3/7/13 9:38 AM
carcaju
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take care and god bless. Thanks for the years of entertainment.
3/7/13 9:39 AM
Jump Kick
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great post and thank you for the tons of entertainment over the years. I met you at my first live mma event, UFC 31, and I was thrilled. Still have the photo too. Good luck with everything in the future. Phone Post
3/7/13 9:49 AM
mixedmartialmike

Best of Luck, Mark! You're a legend. Phone Post
3/7/13 9:58 AM
RustyTrombone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEGEND! Phone Post
3/7/13 9:59 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
1132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

legend pioneer

3/7/13 10:03 AM
lordbreakdown
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks for putting it on the line for us Mark. best of luck with the surgery and recovery process. I wish you and the fam my best.
3/7/13 10:04 AM
Jaybrone
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect and I don't know how anyone could have worked harder than you did man. God bless and thank you for the memories.

3/7/13 10:37 AM
Jaybrone
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a thread on the OG about ever cried when your fav team/athlete loses. I havent since childhood. But this statement from teh Hammer makes me tear up a bit. Dude left his all in the cage for us the fans. Then he says his only regret is he should have worked harder. I don't know how someone could have worked any harder. May God bless Mark Coleman for all he gave us and the sport.

3/7/13 10:53 AM
Pride Wanderlei

Much love for the hammer! A legend in our sport!

Goodluck and Godbless Phone Post
3/7/13 10:56 AM
Looking49inchers
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you, Mark, for everything you have done for this great sport. You are an amazing individual and I have enjoyed watching you fight for such a long time. Watching you win the 2000 GP is still my favourite moment in MMA. The sheer excitement you showed is exactly what MMA was and still should be about; not the money, not the fame, but knowing who the best of the best was. And you beat a murderers row of fighters to gain that title. You are the first true mixed martial artists, putting grappling and striking together in a way no one had ever seen. Be proud of everything you accomplished. You have to answer to no one. 

From the bottom of my heart, Mark, thank you.

3/7/13 10:58 AM
tumn

You've always been awesome, Mark!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.