UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thank You and God Bless

3/7/13 10:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pride Wanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much love for the hammer! A legend in our sport!

Goodluck and Godbless Phone Post
3/7/13 10:56 AM
Looking49inchers
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you, Mark, for everything you have done for this great sport. You are an amazing individual and I have enjoyed watching you fight for such a long time. Watching you win the 2000 GP is still my favourite moment in MMA. The sheer excitement you showed is exactly what MMA was and still should be about; not the money, not the fame, but knowing who the best of the best was. And you beat a murderers row of fighters to gain that title. You are the first true mixed martial artists, putting grappling and striking together in a way no one had ever seen. Be proud of everything you accomplished. You have to answer to no one. 

From the bottom of my heart, Mark, thank you.

3/7/13 10:58 AM
tumn

You've always been awesome, Mark!
3/7/13 11:11 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for everything! The sport would not have been what it is today without you Phone Post
3/7/13 11:16 AM
justinthevikingwren
1055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP - I dont where to start or have the words. I remember like it was yesterday the first time I saw a UFC and knew this was the sport for me. The first time I stepped in the cage against Moti H. and hoped that Karate shit didnt work against Wrestling. I believed in Wrestling then and still do now. The hardest thing about this sport is that you dont tell it when youre through it tells you when youre done! This latest setback is the tuffest opponnent I ever had to fight against. In all of my years I never looked accross the cage and thought that I couldnt win;that was until my hip collapsed. It pains me to tell you for the past 6 months I have been doing anything I can to make the pain go away and figure out how I am going to pay for this surgery. I had a great career and only regret is I should have worked harder.
I want to thank all who have supported me through the years. There are way to many to name them all. To name a few: my parents/daughters/family, Dana White/Joe Silva/Fertittas/& UFC/PRIDE, MMA ELITE, Josh Burns/Patino Diet, Mike D., Mike Davis UCL, Dan Lambert, and so many more. Thank You, Live Your Dream, and God Bless....MC
Get this man a green-name!

Mark Coleman is one of the reasons I started to pursue fighting. One of the top reasons! Phone Post
3/7/13 11:33 AM
myee8
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Mark. Phone Post
3/7/13 11:43 AM
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you, MC. Wish you the best in your retirement from fighting.
3/7/13 11:47 AM
shootfighterbull

Ground and Pound son!!! Phone Post
3/7/13 11:53 AM
TheIronCodpiece
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 12:03 PM

Thanks for everything, Mark. It was an honor

Your Dole Banana add from Japan is still my FB pic lol

PS-Always enjoyed you throwing encouragement to Kerr on FB

3/7/13 12:22 PM
Jaybrone
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man it is dusty in here. I can't say it enough thanks again for all the memories man.

3/7/13 12:26 PM
,DBK,
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What can I say that hasn't already been said? You are awesome, Mr. Coleman, and thank you very much for all the memories. Best of luck with your surgery and recovery.
3/7/13 12:26 PM
ortman166

Thanks for posting champ Phone Post
3/7/13 12:48 PM
DyingBreed
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ Phone Post
3/7/13 1:11 PM
Louisvillain
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be telling my sons about The Hammer.
It'll be like arguing about who was better between Jim Brown and Adrian Peterson.
Thanks for the memories and boss ass shit you've done over the years. Phone Post
3/7/13 1:24 PM
Ramon Maroni

TTT for The hammer
3/7/13 1:28 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck with the surgery and be well.
Absolute Legend. Phone Post
3/7/13 1:36 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck and God bless!
TTT for a legend! Phone Post
3/7/13 2:13 PM
MrNiceguy66

Good on MMA Elite for covering your $100,000 hip replacement surgery! That's loyalty right there! Glad to hear they'll be taking care of you, you deserve it! Phone Post
3/7/13 2:51 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the first fights I've ever seen was Mark Coleman

Thank you for years of service and being a pioneer and legend of MMA

Cant wait to show my 6month old the Hammer and how he did business!! Phone Post
3/7/13 2:54 PM
steve85uk

MrNiceguy66 -  Good on MMA Elite for covering your $100,000 hip replacement surgery! That's loyalty right there! Glad to hear they'll be taking care of you, you deserve it! Phone Post

Alden is fantastic, Good luck with your retirement.
3/7/13 3:05 PM
wandyfan007

Respect! To an amazing legend like Mark Coleman, always enjoyed your fights!
3/7/13 3:26 PM
rbl
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A legend of the sport.

It would be a nice gesture if Zuffa took care of that hip operation, just saying... Phone Post
3/7/13 3:54 PM
Big Wes
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truth be known, Mark's Insurance was cancelled and MMA Elite called him and told him they would make sure he would have the insurance for the surgery. Dont know where the $100K figure came from or what exactly will be finally cost of surgery, hospital stay, rehab, and whatever else details? Just know Mark is very greatful for MMA Elite and all the fans.
3/7/13 3:55 PM
DiscoNfrno
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark, I don't know what happened to your old screen name, but getting your surgery paid for by MMA ELite is awesome news.  I don't really wear MMA Shirts, but I just ordered one in support of them.

3/7/13 4:00 PM
ABE FROMAN

Thank you and god bless

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.