UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thank You and God Bless

3/7/13 2:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
steve85uk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrNiceguy66 -  Good on MMA Elite for covering your $100,000 hip replacement surgery! That's loyalty right there! Glad to hear they'll be taking care of you, you deserve it! Phone Post

Alden is fantastic, Good luck with your retirement.
3/7/13 3:05 PM
wandyfan007

Respect! To an amazing legend like Mark Coleman, always enjoyed your fights!
3/7/13 3:26 PM
rbl
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A legend of the sport.

It would be a nice gesture if Zuffa took care of that hip operation, just saying... Phone Post
3/7/13 3:54 PM
Big Wes
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truth be known, Mark's Insurance was cancelled and MMA Elite called him and told him they would make sure he would have the insurance for the surgery. Dont know where the $100K figure came from or what exactly will be finally cost of surgery, hospital stay, rehab, and whatever else details? Just know Mark is very greatful for MMA Elite and all the fans.
3/7/13 3:55 PM
DiscoNfrno
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark, I don't know what happened to your old screen name, but getting your surgery paid for by MMA ELite is awesome news.  I don't really wear MMA Shirts, but I just ordered one in support of them.

3/7/13 4:00 PM
ABE FROMAN
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you and god bless

3/7/13 4:08 PM
Godfather of GnP
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Want to thank all for kind thouhts and prayers.  I Luv you all! MC

3/7/13 4:09 PM
Smellde Gluve
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP - 

Congrats on getting the surgery! Best of luck in everything you do!

3/7/13 4:16 PM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you MC for all the years of great fights and for being one of the most memorable, pioneering fighters ever in the sport! You've been an inspiration for a lot of wrestlers to get into MMA for many years, and the sport is better for it.
3/7/13 4:18 PM
bellatroll
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you mark for all the amazing fights a true legend and pioneer I wish you the best Phone Post
3/7/13 4:22 PM
brahmabull81
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 4:23 PM
Logging in to see MMAElite helping a legend really warmed my heart. Sometimes things like this remind me of why Im a fan of MMA. Congrats Coleman. Its well deserved.
3/7/13 4:23 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what's great about this thread. I honestly believe the kind words that were said about mark would have been said about him had he never posted in it. This is what makes mma.tv special. TTT for the godfather. Phone Post
3/7/13 4:24 PM
3rdLion
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Elite are a really fucking cool brand, they give back to the fans often Phone Post
3/7/13 4:25 PM
3rdLion
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, Coleman you're a true legend my friend Phone Post
3/7/13 4:29 PM
choadler
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks to MMA elite for giving MC some peace of mind. I dont care about the amount, but care about the gesture. Phone Post
3/7/13 4:42 PM
likatiga
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

one of the original legends. Thank you Mark Coleman!!
3/7/13 4:45 PM
Meohfumado
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legendary!
3/7/13 4:52 PM
JonnyW
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you for all you given us in the ring or cage! Good luck with your surgery and all future endeavors. WAR COLEMAN!
3/7/13 4:55 PM
raf_269
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the memories Mark. Best wishes and continued happiness to you and your family in the future. Hope you have a full and healthy recovery from your surgery.

Props and respect to a legend.

3/7/13 5:00 PM
Topi

Edited: 03/07/13 5:06 PM
MMA fan from Finland since UFC 1, I still remember watching ufc 10 from VHS. Then the pride years. And UFC again. All I can say is: Thank you.
...And that does not even begin to cover it. A great ambassador of wrestling and the values of hard work and tremendous passion.

Thank you.
3/7/13 5:08 PM
Yussarian
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Hammer! Awesome fights, awesome career!
3/7/13 5:09 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat

Thanks for everything Mark!!
Hope the hip surgery goes well!!

MMA ELITE. Phone Post
3/7/13 5:35 PM
BRZ

Good luck Mark Phone Post
3/7/13 6:02 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for a legend!! Phone Post
3/7/13 6:11 PM
gatorlaw
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP -

Congrats man. Your hard work and dedication earned this. MMA Elite was gracious enough to pay you what we all know you're worth.

God bless MC. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.