UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thank You and God Bless

3/7/13 8:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KnowKontrol
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - Zuffa, get this man a job!!!!! Phone Post
I can't not get on a Coleman thread... This for real! Phone Post
3/7/13 8:56 PM
Jerry Bohlander
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark- Great man and fighter. Awesome career
3/7/13 9:28 PM
MMA Architect
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are forever engraved into the history of MMA as a person of great, lasting significance... awesome accomplishment! Phone Post
3/7/13 9:32 PM
newjack900
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much respect, Champ - good luck w the hip brotha and enjoy retirement, you earned it.
3/7/13 9:56 PM
PrettyBoy
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We love you Mark!

Someone get this man a green name! Phone Post
3/7/13 10:03 PM
RedDragonUK
426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you for all the great moments and hope you have a speedy recovery and happy life post fighting you deserve it.
3/7/13 10:03 PM
AbbeyRoadMe
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 10:07 PM

Thanks for the memories Mark. Best wishes for life beyond your truly legendary career. Phone Post

3/7/13 10:16 PM
Sourire
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only caught the tail end of your career. Loved the Bonnar win, loved watching your old Pride fights.  I hope the surgery goes well and thank you for your contributions to the sport. Best of luck, would be awesome to see you doing commentary.

3/7/13 11:38 PM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 11:39 PM

Two people on this page are asking that Mark get a great name.

On page 13 you can clearly see that Mark posted with a green name.

3/7/13 11:53 PM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the Hammer!

3/8/13 2:00 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

3/8/13 2:08 AM
xx72novaxx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the wars
3/8/13 2:59 AM
Galanis
819 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you Mark for everything. You are well deserving of your legendary status, which will only grow over time as more fans come into this sport and search through its history. You are a huge, integral part of that history, and will  never be forgotten. A true warrior!

3/8/13 3:02 AM
SD CARTEL
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Markuuuuuuuuuu cowmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
3/8/13 9:07 AM
MattyECB
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Godfather of GnP - I dont where to start or have the words. I remember like it was yesterday the first time I saw a UFC and knew this was the sport for me. The first time I stepped in the cage against Moti H. and hoped that Karate shit didnt work against Wrestling. I believed in Wrestling then and still do now. The hardest thing about this sport is that you dont tell it when youre through it tells you when youre done! This latest setback is the tuffest opponnent I ever had to fight against. In all of my years I never looked accross the cage and thought that I couldnt win;that was until my hip collapsed. It pains me to tell you for the past 6 months I have been doing anything I can to make the pain go away and figure out how I am going to pay for this surgery. I had a great career and only regret is I should have worked harder.
I want to thank all who have supported me through the years. There are way to many to name them all. To name a few: my parents/daughters/family, Dana White/Joe Silva/Fertittas/& UFC/PRIDE, MMA ELITE, Josh Burns/Patino Diet, Mike D., Mike Davis UCL, Dan Lambert, and so many more. Thank You, Live Your Dream, and God Bless....MC

Youre a hero, enough said
3/8/13 11:16 AM
mt_nyc

Edited: 03/08/13 11:30 AM
I lost $100 betting on you versus Randy. I wanted you to do it and I needed to somehow put some skin in the game too.<br /><br />Good luck with your surgery and thanks for the memories.
3/8/13 11:29 AM
ElTriangulo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In
3/8/13 11:31 AM
Humboldt
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. Phone Post
3/8/13 2:01 PM
jimbonice

Congrats on a great career and life. A man can't ask for more than that. Phone Post
3/8/13 3:39 PM
SlipSlap

Thank you for the blood sweat tears and years. You had one of the most memorable careers in the history of MMA. Phone Post
3/17/13 3:20 PM
Big Wes
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surgery went well and Mark is now recovering in his own house.

Thank you for everyone's concern Phone Post
3/17/13 3:22 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

great!

3/17/13 3:23 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excellent. Get well soon Mark. Take it easy, read the UG and get a laugh at some of the shit that gets said around here. Phone Post
3/17/13 3:24 PM
Galanis
819 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes -  Surgery went well and Mark is now recovering in his own house.

Thanks for the update Wes... I just watched the 2000 GP this week because of this thread, skipped thru parts of Sak/Royce tho. Antidote foreva

3/17/13 3:41 PM
rockwell
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Wes - Surgery went well and Mark is now recovering in his own house.

Thanks for the update.
Please send my best to Mark. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.