UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Daniel Cormier lookin thin w/ 6 pack

3/6/13 9:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping got KOd by Jesus -

Need a headband to go with this one,but it`s good enough.

Bump this the day diaz vs gsp and I will post pics of the custom one I had made for my fight before I broke my leg. Phone Post
3/6/13 9:57 PM
Got MMAlk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wigwam - DC hitting the treadmill

Phone Post
DC has a twin? Phone Post
3/6/13 9:59 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/6/13 10:09 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Song2 - Is your headband covering your eyes? Phone Post
Haha Phone Post
3/6/13 10:14 PM
Gin Tonic
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/6/13 10:14 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping got KOd by Jesus -

That's grrat Phone Post
3/6/13 10:38 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cormier looking Solid. Thick. Tight.

Phone Post
3/6/13 10:40 PM
GROUNDnLB
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -
UGCTT_Song2 - Is your headband covering your eyes? Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
I'll take your LOL and raise you an ROFLOL!

Blupitt - this is where you say it wasn't you who was the OP, someone hijacked your account. Phone Post
3/6/13 10:44 PM
PrestigeWorldwide

blupitt -

upon further investigation i have come to realize daniel cormier tweeted a picture of bellator fighter Shawn Bunch that is all please carry on with ur day.

Lol @ upon further investigation... Phone Post
3/6/13 10:50 PM
Paul Thatcher
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was me shooting the pic & that is Shawn.....but it was shot the same day I shot Cormier for the Fight! cover http://www.fightmagazine.com
3/6/13 10:53 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
838 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -

LOL Phone Post
3/6/13 10:55 PM
FCFBlazer
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh my subd Phone Post
3/6/13 11:12 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://soundcloud.com/ryan-spill-leonard/smoking-song-demo-1 Phone Post
3/6/13 11:13 PM
blupitt

Shameless plug for my band... im sure ull flame me for that ne way Phone Post
3/6/13 11:28 PM
blupitt

Paul Thatcher - That was me shooting the pic & that is Shawn.....but it was shot the same day I shot Cormier for the Fight! cover http://www.fightmagazine.com

Lmao no way we got the guy who actually took that picture. This thread has everything!

3/6/13 11:31 PM
Sugarfoot
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can this thread get any better? Immd. Phone Post
3/6/13 11:59 PM
Fedoral Crime
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt - Shameless plug for my band... im sure ull flame me for that ne way Phone Post
Theres no way the UG would do that to anyone, ever! Why don't you just post a pic of your cack and ask for feedback? I'm sure everyone will be very helpful and supportive.

Please tell me you wear the headband while rocking out on stage. Please! Phone Post
3/7/13 12:06 AM
blupitt

Fedoral Crime - 
blupitt - Shameless plug for my band... im sure ull flame me for that ne way Phone Post
Theres no way the UG would do that to anyone, ever! Why don't you just post a pic of your cack and ask for feedback? I'm sure everyone will be very helpful and supportive.

Please tell me you wear the headband while rocking out on stage. Please! Phone Post

Honestly the one time we played live I did have a headband on...its just a coincidince i swear, for sweating while you play....

3/7/13 12:06 AM
blupitt

Edited: 03/07/13 12:09 AM
Fedoral Crime - 

double post

3/7/13 12:07 AM
blupitt

Edited: 03/07/13 12:09 AM
Fedoral Crime - 

triple post

3/7/13 12:07 AM
blupitt

Edited: 03/07/13 12:10 AM
Fedoral Crime - 

Quadruple post.... god damn

3/7/13 12:38 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

recent pic of Cormier

3/7/13 12:40 AM
blupitt

IKossedLawlersSalad -

recent pic of Cormier

Thats king mo he took that loss hard Phone Post
3/7/13 12:45 AM
vaginal tear
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blue_tape_39 - Phone Post
What the hell is going on here? Phone Post
3/7/13 12:48 AM
blupitt

vaginal tear -
blue_tape_39 - Phone Post
What the hell is going on here? Phone Post
That blue shirt girl is clearly the worlds worst cockblock if u look closely the girl is about to pull her boobs out as she is side swiped by the chair weilding hooker. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.