UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Daniel Cormier lookin thin w/ 6 pack

3/9/13 7:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - 
The Gumball Kid -

Fuck :( Phone Post

The must amusing part of that was when the TV show host insisted she had to carry on afterwards.

Imagine how fucking brutal the impact of a watermelon to that woman's face is hahah.. no WAY she can carry on, she should have been going to the hospital immediately.
3/9/13 9:44 AM
OCMikelob
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
blupitt - 

upon further investigation i have come to realize daniel cormier tweeted a picture of bellator fighter Shawn Bunch that is all please carry on with ur day.

Epic FAIL

LMAO!!!! Phone Post
3/9/13 9:44 AM
DeanoBirko
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -

Cant stop watching ha ba Phone Post
3/9/13 9:46 AM
OCMikelob
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ I love how they slowly zoom in on him as he's laying there lifeless Phone Post
3/9/13 6:01 PM
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://soundcloud.com/ryan-spill-leonard/your-girlfriends-song-1

3/9/13 6:02 PM
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://soundcloud.com/ryan-spill-leonard/smoking-song-demo-1

3/9/13 6:11 PM
mata_leao
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt -
AndersonSilvasMoney - Two legendary threads by blupitt.

Keep it up, man!
Lol I dont do nething everyone else makes the thread awesome Phone Post
Trust me bro, it's all you. Phone Post
3/9/13 6:12 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt - 

upon further investigation i have come to realize daniel cormier tweeted a picture of bellator fighter Shawn Bunch that is all please carry on with ur day.

I think this could be the funniest post I've ever seen on the UG

3/9/13 7:23 PM
Chris27

The Gumball Kid - 

I would probably run away if I did that in a store, oh god the embarrassment.
3/10/13 7:07 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrNiceguy66 - 
toovie -
blupitt -

That is a massive condom on the floor next too him Phone Post
Darn, that's where I left my condom! Phone Post

Why have you left your condom next to a half naked man who is being photographed???
3/10/13 7:29 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -

Haha love it Phone Post
3/10/13 9:59 AM
nastydirtysavage
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Gumball Kid -

Lol! Phone Post
3/10/13 11:15 AM
KurtIce

DeanoBirko -
The Gumball Kid -

Cant stop watching ha ba Phone Post
Sub'd just for this! Lmao Phone Post
3/10/13 12:14 PM
Crowbar
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/10/13 12:31 PM
Wiggy
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just went through the entire thread and I'm crying from laughing so hard.
3/10/13 2:35 PM
brigsy
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Genius. Phone Post
3/10/13 2:48 PM
blupitt

Fedoral Crime - 
blupitt - Shameless plug for my band... im sure ull flame me for that ne way Phone Post
Theres no way the UG would do that to anyone, ever! Why don't you just post a pic of your cack and ask for feedback? I'm sure everyone will be very helpful and supportive.

Please tell me you wear the headband while rocking out on stage. Please! Phone Post

Infact the new picture I put up on soundcloud has proof that I used to play while wearing a head band... a Jamaican one.

3/10/13 2:49 PM
blupitt

wigwam - 
Dodge135 - Op is a comedic genius and deserves to be voted the fuck up.
Everyone in here should vote op up on a regular basis. This thread has become a fail/win thread! Phone Post

Lmao! Thank you there is a little method to all this madness, but honestly you have to give props to the other posters. I just gave them a good starting point and its better because I genuinely fail.

3/10/13 2:50 PM
blupitt

Wiggy - Just went through the entire thread and I'm crying from laughing so hard.

I hear ya man I've been re reading this every day when I wake up and it puts you in a good mood instantly for the rest of the day.

3/10/13 3:14 PM
blupitt

LOAN VIPER -  Bluepitt is definitely UG top 5 p4p Phone Post

Thank you sir! in honor of that this is a headband pic from 2006.

3/10/13 3:25 PM
Crowbar
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/10/13 3:46 PM
Crowbar - 

I like how the horse ensures that he bucks off Blupitt,by delivering a headbutt on the way down for good measure.

Watch that horse`s back legs,he knew exactly what he was doing.

Horse) 1 

Blupitt) 0

3/10/13 3:27 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER - Bluepitt is definitely UG top 5 p4p Phone Post
I have to agree with this. What makes him special is he takes nothing serious. It was the same on the John Jones thread, didn't matter how much people laughed it was like water of a ducks back. Takes a special kind of guy to be able to laugh at yourself when you fuck up. Phone Post
3/10/13 4:02 PM
blupitt

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 
I have to agree with this. What makes him special is he takes nothing serious. It was the same on the John Jones thread, didn't matter how much people laughed it was like water of a ducks back. Takes a special kind of guy to be able to laugh at yourself when you fuck up. Phone Post

U just have to think about it realistically, a bunch of random dudes are gonna make fun of you? At least you have the balls to put yourself out there and laugh at it. What have they done?

3/10/13 4:04 PM
blupitt

Crowbar - 
Crowbar - 

I like how the horse ensures that he bucks off Blupitt,by delivering a headbutt on the way down for good measure.

Watch that horse`s back legs,he knew exactly what he was doing.

Horse) 1 

Blupitt) 0

all I see is a ? in a blue box

3/10/13 4:05 PM
blupitt

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 

btw vtffu for both of you thanks for the props!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.