UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fox Fallon: "I deserve the right to fight in WMMA"

3/6/13 11:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And the comissions that say yes without full studys and proof should be held responsible if she hurts someone badly.

3/7/13 12:01 AM
ChaosOverkill
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -  No, it doesnt have the right. The wins it has need to be changed to nc's. Phone Post

100%

3/7/13 12:01 AM
Mrbuckyohare
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck no! Can you get pregnant mother fucker? You are a man! Phone Post
3/7/13 12:10 AM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WWRRD?

3/7/13 12:16 AM
SlickPacific
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
SlickPacific - 
WizeKraker - yeahh.. I'm going to go ahead and say fuck no to this.. just aint fair to the actual born ladies.

I'm all for transgender rights and what not.. but you cant just snip your bits off, pop a few pills then go start fighting women.

that's just straight up nuts of you ask me.

maybe a transgender division.. might work. but i can't imagine there would be enough talent/interest to ever start something like that.

and NEVER in a major promotion.

What are transgendered rights??. Enough with the liberal PC disclaimers.

lol go on the youtube video and read the history of comments, anyone who was linked to it from the outsports site that is basically trumpeting her cause with no potential for analysing the problems are trying to make us into the enemy of all people that are "different" that want rights.

Seems like there are plenty of them posting here as well.
3/7/13 12:29 AM
brahmabull81
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Leghound - 
brahmabull81 - Its not a misconception. Being born with man muscles and a cock is NOT the same as being born a black woman or whatever the fuck shes trying to say. Its NOT AT ALL fair to the girls who were born with female strength and hormones.

Can I get an amen?

AMEN
3/7/13 12:33 AM
Tat2tillidie
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -

I don't think she has earned the right to fight women.

She lived most of her life as a male, developed muscle as a male, has a male bone structure etc...

She could compete at an even playing field with males before, and decided to negate that, other women shouldn't be punished for it.

Plus she can cut more weight than a normal female ... Phone Post
3/7/13 12:39 AM
kflinchy

11the11s - One important thing that never seems to be addressed is the vision advantage males have over females... men perceive depth better due to the physical makeup of the eye... (more rods than cones) and women perceive colour at a greater level. Can't change those...

yeah, this "thing" does have an extra Rod LOL

3/7/13 12:46 AM
ltwtchmp

I feel bad for her. she is going to have her dreams crushed because she was lying about it in the first place. if she would have came out from the beginning as a transgender I think things might have gone a little differently. If a women agrees to fight her then let them fight but if not then find her a new opponent.
3/7/13 12:47 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get fucked with this shit Phone Post
3/7/13 12:54 AM
Knuckle Punch
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black chick smiling looks like a female Michael Duncan Clark ( hope that's his name, I'm not sure, dude from green mile) Phone Post
3/7/13 1:07 AM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 1:08 AM

This dude is delusional as fuck. Comparing himself to lesbians... no sorry, Liz Carmouche never had a dick. She also never went through puberty as a dude and does not have the bone density of a dude.

Also any other female fighter, they have more balls than this dude use to have, he can't mutilate himself and then expect to fight women, hormones are not all that equates equality.

3/7/13 1:10 AM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her and Cyborg should form a tag team, go to pro wrestling, profit. They have both damaged their MMA careers beyond repair. Might as well cash out. Phone Post
3/7/13 1:10 AM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

SonOfThePeepHole - Get fucked with this shit Phone Post
This.

Fucking weirdos Phone Post
3/7/13 1:21 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No. I think its great she/he has a dream in this sport, but also has to think in all sense its bad for the sport of WMMA to go in there with those advantages.

You will retain plenty of subtle advantages that will benefit you in a fight, and that cheating. I do not know if it sounds wrong, but all the benefits of being a biological man is no better than taking PEDs.

It is unfortunate that Fox loves the sport and wants to compete, but this is just to iffy, to many variables, and just morally not right Phone Post
3/7/13 1:30 AM
bekk46

I hate how this bullshit has come to this.

FUCK having a man chop off his balls then legally fight women. Phone Post
3/7/13 2:53 AM
Natsirt
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan's opinion on this subject...

"...You can't fight chics. Get the fuck out of here. You're out of your mind. You need to fight men. You know, period. You need to fight men your size cause you're a man. A man without a dick..."

3/7/13 2:56 AM
ChaosOverkill

Natsirt - 

Joe Rogan's opinion on this subject...

"...You can't fight chics. Get the fuck out of here. You're out of your mind. You need to fight men. You know, period. You need to fight men your size cause you're a man. A man without a dick..."

lol where did he say this?

3/7/13 3:30 AM
dahosse
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

Chick looks kind of mannish, that's weird- oh, wait.. Phone Post
3/7/13 3:34 AM
6ULDV8
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If we've gotten this politically correct as a society that this is even a question worth addressing, just give it up.

Humanity is beyond help.

Pretty soon we'll be questioning why pedophiles and rapists are being deprived of their basic needs and trying to address how wrong that is and how we can help provide them with a sexually satisfying solution.

Just give it up.  We're fucked.

3/7/13 3:35 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he gets licensed women should be in a fucking uproar Phone Post
3/7/13 3:51 AM
ChaosOverkill

6ULDV8 - 

If we've gotten this politically correct as a society that this is even a question worth addressing, just give it up.

Humanity is beyond help.

Pretty soon we'll be questioning why pedophiles and rapists are being deprived of their basic needs and trying to address how wrong that is and how we can help provide them with a sexually satisfying solution.

Can't disagree there

3/7/13 3:57 AM
ChaosOverkill

FinestScotch - 
ChaosOverkill - 
6ULDV8 - 

Humanity is beyond help.

Can't disagree there

When thinking people give up, THEN we're fucked.

Until then, we can hope for a mass-extinction event that preys mostly on morons.

I wish I had the specs on that moron seeking missle no dice though...

3/7/13 4:19 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Fuck political correctness, if i dont like it ill say it

And fuck thia shit to hell

Humanity has been skewed beyond recognition, now your a biggot because you disagree with someones twisted fantasy to chop off their cock and become woman? Phone Post
3/7/13 4:20 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

brahmabull81 - Its not a misconception. Being born with man muscles and a cock is NOT the same as being born a black woman or whatever the fuck shes trying to say. Its NOT AT ALL fair to the girls who were born with female strength and hormones.
/thread Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.