UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fox Fallon: "I deserve the right to fight in WMMA"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/7/13 7:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tres_equis_666
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Trentley - Dana White will create a new class for trannies in 2016. Phone Post
Gotta admit it would be awesome to see a ladyboy fighting org. Anyone from Thailand willing to start that? Phone Post
3/7/13 7:58 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dahosse -
12SixElbow -

Chick looks kind of mannish, that's weird- oh, wait.. Phone Post
Fuck this makes me cringe Phone Post
3/7/13 8:06 AM
UVolt
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A wise man once said: "MMA had come too far for a dude to chop off his dong so he can beat up women legally" Phone Post
3/7/13 9:16 AM
mixjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she does get licensed I hope she gets so much hate for it s(he) tries to hide under a rock and I hope when men mma fighters see her on the street they just punch him her it or whatever right in the face.... If she loves this sport so much then fight men the very thought of a guy chopping his dick off and fighting chicks is disgusting
3/7/13 9:19 AM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

has anyone told himher that the other women in the comp will have been born women and not medically mutilated to look like one? has anyone told herhim that those that go along with her charade are basically acting out a stage play with himher and not all of us feel like playing along?

i dont care what the law recognizes it as. the only real transgenders have genetic disorders and usualy had to have parents deciding to go one way or another with genitalia when they were babies.

this dude needs to stop trying to beat on women!
3/7/13 9:25 AM
New Leaf 1.0

As long as the man or woman she is fighting agrees to it, I just don't see a problem. Consenting adults.

Would I let her compete for a women's championship in a promotion I ran, hell no. But, I'd let her fight against a man or woman who chose to accept a fight with her.
3/7/13 9:31 AM
New Leaf 1.0

TheLuckyMilkMan - has anyone told himher that the other women in the comp will have been born women and not medically mutilated to look like one? has anyone told herhim that those that go along with her charade are basically acting out a stage play with himher and not all of us feel like playing along?

i dont care what the law recognizes it as. the only real transgenders have genetic disorders and usualy had to have parents deciding to go one way or another with genitalia when they were babies.

this dude needs to stop trying to beat on women!

Nobody is asking you to "play along."

Always bizarre to me when people get this freaked out about something that in no plausible way impacts them. It's like the crazies who get bent out of shape about gay marriage.
3/7/13 9:33 AM
Stache
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this what they mean by progressive?
3/7/13 9:42 AM
Phil999

So he takes Performance dehancing drugs?
3/7/13 9:43 AM
Jill Laz

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -

I'm sorry, I'm all for gay rights, transgendered rights, etc.  I have friends and family members in the LGBT community.  But athletics is one place that transgendered people do not belong.  It's a line that we don't have enough medical science behind to really know what the effects will be, and not to mention, a man jaw is a lot stronger than a womans jaw, bone structure in general, and that's a huge advantage.

Ya know I never thought about the "bone structure issue" your right I mean you could possibly change the hormones (and obviously the bits) but what about bone structure that would def give a great advantage I was about to say why doesn't the board check the hormone levels themselves but that's a moot point I'm a woman in good shape but I wouldn't want to fight a transgender woman (before you all jump I don't care about their choice it's the strength issue) Phone Post
3/7/13 9:50 AM
Stache
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bone structure, ligaments, tendons, eyesight --- there are many legit issues worth considering.
3/7/13 10:04 AM
jaytrainwreck

You can't change your gender. Phone Post
3/7/13 10:04 AM
JLTECH

How many crazy bad ass mother fuckers out there right now thinking he if I chop my weener off I could be a champion Phone Post
3/7/13 10:09 AM
cantuna4u
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please let shim fight guyborg.
I would give my left nut...

To see what cyroid actually thinks of this. Phone Post
3/7/13 10:13 AM
Rudi

I would love to see "her" fight cyborg. Cyborg would tool her imo Phone Post
3/7/13 10:30 AM
PhilthyPhilgood

it should fight dudes.
3/7/13 11:11 AM
stevekt
935 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fox vs Cyborg would be an interesting fight. Phone Post
3/7/13 11:20 AM
i remember halloween

I don't see how anyone can say this is a woman?  If at any point in your life you've had a dick, you aren't a woman.  If some dude had some psychological problem that he thought he was a tree trapped in a man's body does that mean he's a tree?

3/7/13 11:25 AM
DojoJay
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What Fox Fallon "deserves" is a complete psych work-up... After hearing the story about decking the kid with aspergers (sp?), and the demonstrated desire to beat up women, I don't think this individual should be anywhere NEAR pro MMA.

3/7/13 11:27 AM
irishrottie
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

should not be allowed. 

3/7/13 12:10 PM
Seats Taken
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone that says she is courageous is wrong, she only came out because she was caught. If anything she's a cowards.

This is totally hypothetical, but say a current male fighter that's a mid tier UFC bantamweight decides to have the surgery, takes time off and gets his hormone levels stable then comes back and wants to fight Ronda, would you be ok with that?

.....wait this is the UG... I'm sure there has been pseudo intelligent discussion about Dominic Cruz having a sex change and fighting for the Womens bantamweight title somewhere around here. Phone Post
3/7/13 12:23 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't this the plot of the movie Juwanna Mann?  

3/7/13 12:35 PM
hogh20

brahmabull81 - Its not a misconception. Being born with man muscles and a cock is NOT the same as being born a black woman or whatever the fuck shes trying to say. Its NOT AT ALL fair to the girls who were born with female strength and hormones.

I agree. Otherwise, we will start seeing guys cutting their junk off so they can fight women. Or NBA guys doing the. Anything to gain an advantage, it is sick.
3/7/13 12:38 PM
Jason Reinhardt
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/14/13 10:00 AM
ttt
3/7/13 12:38 PM
MMA_Hole
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm all for equal rights but it's delusional to suggest that she doesn't have a physical advantage over natural female competitors. MMA is a combat sport and that physical advantage can and will translate into physical damage for other competitors and for that reason, if no other, she shouldn't be allowed to compete in female MMA.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.