UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fox Fallon: "I deserve the right to fight in WMMA"

3/7/13 11:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
irishrottie
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

should not be allowed. 

3/7/13 12:10 PM
Seats Taken
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone that says she is courageous is wrong, she only came out because she was caught. If anything she's a cowards.

This is totally hypothetical, but say a current male fighter that's a mid tier UFC bantamweight decides to have the surgery, takes time off and gets his hormone levels stable then comes back and wants to fight Ronda, would you be ok with that?

.....wait this is the UG... I'm sure there has been pseudo intelligent discussion about Dominic Cruz having a sex change and fighting for the Womens bantamweight title somewhere around here. Phone Post
3/7/13 12:23 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't this the plot of the movie Juwanna Mann?  

3/7/13 12:35 PM
hogh20
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brahmabull81 - Its not a misconception. Being born with man muscles and a cock is NOT the same as being born a black woman or whatever the fuck shes trying to say. Its NOT AT ALL fair to the girls who were born with female strength and hormones.

I agree. Otherwise, we will start seeing guys cutting their junk off so they can fight women. Or NBA guys doing the. Anything to gain an advantage, it is sick.
3/7/13 12:38 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/14/13 10:00 AM
ttt
3/7/13 12:38 PM
MMA_Hole
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm all for equal rights but it's delusional to suggest that she doesn't have a physical advantage over natural female competitors. MMA is a combat sport and that physical advantage can and will translate into physical damage for other competitors and for that reason, if no other, she shouldn't be allowed to compete in female MMA.
3/7/13 12:46 PM
pinkston83

A guy that chops of his dick and takes meds is still a guy. He should only be allowed to fight men or transgender people like him self..
3/7/13 12:49 PM
MMA_Hole
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - It takes an awfull lot of courage for this woman (transgender some say) I see a woman! She looks like a pretty woman, acts like a pretty woman, and her hands to me happen to look exactly like a pretty woman as well. I feel bad for her. She's a human being! However, i do respect peoples opinions on the complicated issue of whether or not her strenth and body is still that of a man when competeting against other non transgender females. I'm not educated enough when it comes to this particular somewhat complicated topic. All i ask is, "let's rise above", just be a little compasionate everyone. She's a human being with feelings 1st and foremost! (please keep that in mind)
I honestly believe she was born like this. It wasn't her choice. It wasn't her fault. Do some research. I did. I understand, it can be a complicated and confusing issue to some. Just not hatin' on the poor girl. She's more than likely been struggling and faced with hate her whole life from the general public, many of whom do not think before speaking. Let us... the MMA community be different! Let's show compassion and understanding about human beings no matter how one perceives them as being different. Let's rise above and demonstrate the "martial way". Instead of running like everyone else. Let's figure this thing out! Don't ever give up Fallon! Keep being strong! Keep fighting the good fight! You have no other choice!....and on a lighter side of things, i've got "AN IDEA" (if worse comes to worse) ha ha, as i'm sure Fallon, you have a sense of humor from all the BS you've been through over the yrs. in our crazy and often time non compasionate world in which we live..... cont.......

I agree that she doesn't deserve to be hated on for being transgender.

For getting in the cage with natural women without informing them first that she was born a man though? That's absolutely disgraceful.
3/7/13 12:51 PM
XIII
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - It takes an awfull lot of courage for this woman (transgender some say) I see a woman! She looks like a pretty woman, acts like a pretty woman, and her hands to me happen to look exactly like a pretty woman as well. I feel bad for her. She's a human being! However, i do respect peoples opinions on the complicated issue of whether or not her strenth and body is still that of a man when competeting against other non transgender females. I'm not educated enough when it comes to this particular somewhat complicated topic. All i ask is, "let's rise above", just be a little compasionate everyone. She's a human being with feelings 1st and foremost! (please keep that in mind)
I honestly believe she was born like this. It wasn't her choice. It wasn't her fault. Do some research. I did. I understand, it can be a complicated and confusing issue to some. Just not hatin' on the poor girl. She's more than likely been struggling and faced with hate her whole life from the general public, many of whom do not think before speaking. Let us... the MMA community be different! Let's show compassion and understanding about human beings no matter how one perceives them as being different. Let's rise above and demonstrate the "martial way". Instead of running like everyone else. Let's figure this thing out! Don't ever give up Fallon! Keep being strong! Keep fighting the good fight! You have no other choice!....and on a lighter side of things, i've got "AN IDEA" (if worse comes to worse) ha ha, as i'm sure Fallon, you have a sense of humor from all the BS you've been through over the yrs. in our crazy and often time non compasionate world in which we live..... cont.......

The ignorance and irrational fear is great in this thread.

Nice of Jason to give his opinion here and show a different point of view. Do I think she should be allowed to fight women? If her opponent agrees to it, why not?

And relax, people, this is not the end of civilization as we know it or the end of days.
3/7/13 1:01 PM
yomamafool

TO QUOTE ANOTHER UG'ER:

WhoRunsBarterTown - So basically he has 30 years of male development over any female he fights against.

You have a different bone structure, thicker skin, thicker connective tissue, bigger stronger heart, stronger bones... etc.

This is bullshit. Cutting your dick off and going on hormones doesn't make a man a woman. We need to quit this PC charade.

If some freakshow wants to do it then fine, it doesnt effect anyone else. I draw the line at one of them competing against a real woman in a combat sport though.
3/7/13 1:07 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was gonna say something else on a lighter side but erased it. I just hope Fallon doesn't give up. We are only on this earth a very short while. follow your damn dreams and don't let FEAR hold you back! People are just people.
3/7/13 1:12 PM
Jason Reinhardt

MMA hole, Yes, i agree. Fallon's management should have advised her differently on how to handle her career from the beginning. I'm not defending them for not reveaing this so please don't mis-understand what i'm going to write next...It's such a unique and potential complicated issue. I'm sure they were scared they would be denied her chance to compete and do what she loves. However, your right, they should have revealed it. And, i'm sure they probably regret not doing so?
3/7/13 1:15 PM
eviladam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JLTECH -  How many crazy bad ass mother fuckers out there right now thinking he if I chop my weener off I could be a champion Phone Post

the answer is zero.
3/7/13 1:16 PM
kingkoopa

Human rights activists go to far and we end up with this type of shit. It's Fuckin despicable Phone Post
3/7/13 1:23 PM
DanCrase
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just like every single person on this thread has said; No, you do not deserve to fight in women's MMA.

You may have changed your body and take medication to allow you to live as a woman, and I've no problem with this, but allowing you to fight Women who were born as such is not a matter of discrimination/ equality; it's a matter of fairness. You still posses, and always will, a number of male characteristics.
3/7/13 1:25 PM
6ULDV8
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stevekt - 

I got about a minute through this when the rage that consumed me about the dude on the left preaching for the right to beat the shit out of women made me so mad I threw my computer out the window.

Just look at the screencap.  That's a fucking dude with a sex change.  The stupidest rookie wouldn't be fooled by that shit in Thailand.

Yeah, go smack the shit out of some bitches dude.  You cut your cock of to beat the shit out of some bitches, so let's hurry up and get that sanctioned.

Please excuse me while I go vomit.

3/7/13 1:26 PM
MMAtador

No no no but you definitely deserve to get your ass kicked in the men's division. Make it happen DFW Phone Post
3/7/13 1:26 PM
UncleGrappler
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK, but only one fight. Cyborg. Cuts down on some of the controversy. Kind of a "meet in the middle fight" if you know what I mean.
3/7/13 1:28 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UncleGrappler - OK, but only one fight. Cyborg. Cuts down on some of the controversy. Kind of a "meet in the middle fight" if you know what I mean.
Lol they are like the same animal, one is black with white stripes and the other is white with black stripes Phone Post
3/7/13 1:34 PM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yomamafool - TO QUOTE ANOTHER UG'ER:

WhoRunsBarterTown - So basically he has 30 years of male development over any female he fights against.

You have a different bone structure, thicker skin, thicker connective tissue, bigger stronger heart, stronger bones... etc.

This is bullshit. Cutting your dick off and going on hormones doesn't make a man a woman. We need to quit this PC charade.

If some freakshow wants to do it then fine, it doesnt effect anyone else. I draw the line at one of them competing against a real woman in a combat sport though.

Well said, couldnt have put it better myself.

Also, i find it extremely disturbing that reinhardt actually thinks he is pretty. not sure if he's just 'sticking up for a green namer' or whatever, but it's quite mind boggling.

3/7/13 1:39 PM
DanJer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choices you make in life open some doors and close others. Circumstances beyond your control do the same.

In this case a combination of circumstance and choice may close the door to professional MMA fights. Being a pro MMA fighter is not a right. She's free to try and pursue it but shouldn't be shocked when there are concerns about fairness in a sport that already is contentious about any artificial advantages.
3/7/13 2:02 PM
i remember halloween

I honestly believe she was born like this. It wasn't her choice. It wasn't her fault. Do some research. I did. I understand, it can be a complicated and confusing issue to some. Just not hatin' on the poor girl. She's more than likely been struggling and faced with hate her whole life from the general public, many of whom do not think before speaking. Let us... the MMA community be different! Let's show compassion and understanding about human beings no matter how one perceives them as being different. Let's rise above and demonstrate the "martial way". Instead of running like everyone else. Let's figure this thing out! Don't ever give up Fallon! Keep being strong! Keep fighting the good fight! You have no other choice!

9/10, a bit over the top, but funny nonetheless.

3/7/13 2:02 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So when did she have the operation?  Has that been revealed in any interviews she's done?

3/7/13 2:05 PM
chaplinshouse
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck that.  if u wanna change gender your right to physical gender-based competition should be revoked.  null.  void.   if u want to play freakshow, join the circus

changing your shit from masculine to fem, and THEN signing up for an uber masculine job.  what a confused individual 

3/7/13 2:06 PM
Yussarian
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No. Just no.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.