UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fox Fallon: "I deserve the right to fight in WMMA"

3/7/13 2:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
i remember halloween
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 2:06 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller - 

So when did she have the operation?  Has that been revealed in any interviews she's done?

When he was like 32 or something.  It's a pretty absurd story in all seriousness for the reasons so many people have already pointed out.  This person is not a female and shouldn't be allowed to compete against females.  This is a guy that cut off his dick.  He should be fighting other guys if anything.

3/7/13 2:39 PM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slippery slope here. I'm all for equality an all, but.... No don't believe it is right. If women agree to it then its none of my business. Phone Post
3/7/13 2:48 PM
i remember halloween

Edited: 03/07/13 2:56 PM
Stephen Eakin -  Slippery slope here. I'm all for equality an all, but.... No don't believe it is right. If women agree to it then its none of my business. Phone Post

It really isn't a slippery slope when you think about it.  The guy was born with a dick, balls, and has a Y chromosome = he is a male.  If someone loses their balls in an accident or from cancer are they all of a sudden a woman?  Just because one was intentional and one wasn't doesn't mean they are any different.  Fox Fallon is a guy and should compete against guys, period.

3/7/13 2:53 PM
buckshot44
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/7/13 2:54 PM
soliak
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this the new age version of cutting weight and competing out of your division?

That's a fucking dude, end of story.

3/7/13 3:15 PM
Cask Strength
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 3:54 PM
Perhaps rethink the nickname "The Queen of Swords" as well, if the licensing works out.
3/7/13 3:32 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For fucksake man.....this shits getting ridiculous!! That's a freakin dude! I dont give 2 flyin flips how many surger....wait....
Just everything everyone else is saying.....its bullshit plain and simple....its a male... Phone Post
3/7/13 3:40 PM
cecils_pupils

Andy Kaufman did it better.
3/7/13 3:43 PM
jmont

brahmabull81 - Its not a misconception. Being born with man muscles and a cock is NOT the same as being born a black woman or whatever the fuck shes trying to say. Its NOT AT ALL fair to the girls who were born with female strength and hormones.
Ya I dont know what this guys thinking, its straight up cheating if they let her fight women Phone Post
3/7/13 3:45 PM
jmont

Just becuase he has women genitals doesnt mean hes a woman Phone Post
3/7/13 3:48 PM
ClevelandCursed
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just heard Kennia Florian is going to fight for the women's 155lb title. And if that doesnt work the 145.

Elbows too pointy imo.
3/7/13 3:48 PM
kazanski13

If she wants to fight remove the implants and fight the men. A dude with tits punching a girl isnt going to help MMA. We dont need a sideshow, when its still not regulated in every state.
3/7/13 4:10 PM
ItwasAlwaysFumbles
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We're looking at this all wrong: this is the power of the UG that's at work here. Not too long ago I was skimming through some threads when I came across a convo regarding Transsexual MMA and whether he/she/it would be able to compete in men's or women's divisions, then a week later this shows up. What a strange thing the power of the UG is. Phone Post
3/7/13 4:10 PM
MMArijuana

no f****** way Fox Fallon, if that is your real name. Phone Post
3/7/13 4:11 PM
Dmoney35
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i remember halloween -
Stephen Eakin -  Slippery slope here. I'm all for equality an all, but.... No don't believe it is right. If women agree to it then its none of my business. Phone Post

It really isn't a slippery slope when you think about it.  The guy was born with a dick, balls, and has a Y chromosome = he is a male.  If someone loses their balls in an accident or from cancer are they all of a sudden a woman?  Just because one was intentional and one wasn't doesn't mean they are any different.  Fox Fallon is a guy and should compete against guys, period.

I have to agree Phone Post
3/7/13 4:17 PM
sweetagony

i remember halloween - 

Biologically speaking alone, gender is far more complex than if you have a Y chromosome or not.

Personally, not a fan of Fox fighting other women. But so many people are ignorant and judgmental when it comes to transgender, its troubling.
3/7/13 4:20 PM
E55 Pilot

She should be fighting other trans genders or men not women.
3/7/13 4:38 PM
i remember halloween

sweetagony - 
i remember halloween - 

Biologically speaking alone, gender is far more complex than if you have a Y chromosome or not.

Personally, not a fan of Fox fighting other women. But so many people are ignorant and judgmental when it comes to transgender, its troubling.

That unsubstantiated assertion is what troubles you?  Face it, the guy is a guy.

3/7/13 4:44 PM
crumbs

No, you can be president, gas attendant, burger flipper, but you cannot fight in women's mma.

Wait for transgender mma to catch on, for now maybe Jason Ellis will let you fight at ellismania against other transgender fighters(make to female only, no vs female to male)

3/7/13 4:47 PM
SlipSlap

A man who had his dick and balls skilled
And tits surgically implanted wants to fight women.... Seems legit. Phone Post
3/7/13 4:47 PM
SlipSlap

*SNIPPED Phone Post
3/7/13 4:48 PM
Pharcyd3

Ugh that is a man wearing a bikini I don't care what you say Phone Post
3/7/13 4:51 PM
Pharcyd3

I'm sure mentally she feels like a woman but physically she is still more male than female. The fact she can't accept that it's obviously an unfair advantage makes me really despise her.. Just a bully trying fight weaker opponents Phone Post
3/7/13 4:54 PM
PINKsinglet
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:-(

3/7/13 5:32 PM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dmoney35 -
i remember halloween -

I have to agree Phone Post
I understand for sure. Maybe I should have used different terms.

I mean in terms of the media. Licensing these fights now have some added risk. If the other women agree to the fights though... Idk it's a very crazy situation. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.