UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fox Fallon: "I deserve the right to fight in WMMA"

3/8/13 12:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JSF1984
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

craigdonley - Geez, a lot of ignorant and cruel people here.

It's already been established that legally she is female.

Does she have an advantage based on the "arguments" that people have cited (vision, bone structure, spacial navigation, etc)? Maybe, more leaning to yes.

But, if it's really an issue of advantage, make her fight 15 to 20 lbs lighter than her opponent i.e. if it's the 145 lb division that she's fighting in, then have her weigh-in at 130 lbs at weigh-in at mandatory weight. If she can't make weight, give her opponent 20% of her purse. Wouldn't that be a better compromise?
You can't call people ignorant and then follow up with that! Phone Post
3/8/13 12:20 AM
jcross

Kill it with fire!
3/8/13 12:28 AM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/13 12:28 AM
craigdonley - Geez, a lot of ignorant and cruel people here.

It's already been established that legally she is female.

Does she have an advantage based on the "arguments" that people have cited (vision, bone structure, spacial navigation, etc)? Maybe, more leaning to yes.

But, if it's really an issue of advantage, make her fight 15 to 20 lbs lighter than her opponent i.e. if it's the 145 lb division that she's fighting in, then have her weigh-in at 130 lbs at weigh-in at mandatory weight. If she can't make weight, give her opponent 20% of her purse. Wouldn't that be a better compromise?

This is one of the dumbest things i've ever read on this forum.

3/8/13 1:05 AM
czwthemerph
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are undeniable differences between the male and female physiological makeup, and I have an extremely hard time accepting that a mere two years of hormone replacement therapy is enough to completely eradicate decades of testosterone fueled growth.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/403888-physiological-differences-between-male-female-athletes/

"Men also have a larger heart, which gives them greater oxygen transport capacity." Doesn't sound like something that will change with HRT.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2391086/

^Men naturally have a larger lung capacity, something that appears to be determined in the neonatal phase of development. The difference between the male and female in lung capacity is stark, with men having not only a larger area for storage (i.e. lungs), but larger airways to accommodate for the capacity. This is also something that will not be addressed through HRT.

As stated earlier in the thread men also have an advantage of sight in a combat situation by having markedly better depth and distance perception.

Based on these three things alone, I'd say that there are still undeniable advantages stemming from the fact that this person was a once a man. Notice I haven't even mentioned the fact that there may still be the residual effects of bone, muscle, and a host of other structural advantages from this person's tenure as a male. The ones I have listed above are simply not going to change no matter how much estrogen you pump into your body.
3/8/13 1:12 AM
Jive Turkey

Bunch of immature, homophobic dude bros in here. Anyone surprised?
3/8/13 1:28 AM
ChaosOverkill
465 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jive Turkey - Bunch of immature, homophobic dude bros in here. Anyone surprised?

why because we don't arbitrarily approve of a Transexual wanting to do everything they think they should with no scrutiny because their community considers them heroes?

3/8/13 1:32 AM
Jive Turkey

ChaosOverkill - 
Jive Turkey - Bunch of immature, homophobic dude bros in here. Anyone surprised?

why because we don't arbitrarily approve of a Transexual wanting to do everything they think they should with no scrutiny because their community considers them heroes?

I'm not saying there aren't legitimate arguments. Those aren't the people I'm speaking to. It's the "he-she" "it" "I don't care, that's a man" troglodytes I'm talking about
3/8/13 1:35 AM
ChaosOverkill
465 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jive Turkey - 
ChaosOverkill - 

I'm not saying there aren't legitimate arguments. Those aren't the people I'm speaking to. It's the "he-she" "it" "I don't care, that's a man" troglodytes I'm talking about

ahhh k makes sense yes they are the extremists to one side I refer to

3/8/13 1:35 AM
bekk46

Jive Turkey -
ChaosOverkill - 

That IS a man with a cut off penis with Brest implants and estrogen pills.

Shut up dude. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:38 AM
SlickPacific

And a luckily only a few delusional liberals who applaud mental illnesses and think gender is an oppressive societal construct in which we must curtail and change the rules to those for those who mutilate themselves under a severe delusion.
3/8/13 1:40 AM
Jive Turkey

bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
ChaosOverkill - 

Shut up dude. Phone Post

Why does it bother you so much? Who fucking cares? It makes her happy and affects you in no way
3/8/13 1:43 AM
bekk46

Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
ChaosOverkill - 

Shut up dude. Phone Post

Why does it bother you so much? Who fucking cares? It makes her happy and affects you in no way
He's trying to fight WOMEN and physically cause harm to them.

You really need to find a new angle bro. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:44 AM
Jive Turkey

SlickPacific - 

And a luckily only a few delusional liberals who applaud mental illnesses and think gender is an oppressive societal construct in which we must curtail and change the rules to those for those who mutilate themselves under a severe delusion.

First off, I'm not a liberal. Anyone who declares themselves on one side of an argument before hearing the argument is a fucking halfwit. I assume you identify as conservative?
You've also clearly never read a book on mental illness or taken any effort what so ever to understand gender identity issues. There's way more to it then "that dude was born with a dick, he's a fucking man". But I'm sure you're not interested in subtle nuance to disrupt your simpleton understanding of life.
3/8/13 1:47 AM
Jive Turkey

bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
ChaosOverkill - 

Shut up dude. Phone Post

"bro". again, not surprised.
If you took two seconds to read my responses, you'd see clearly that my issue isn't with people stating valid arguments about why she shouldn't be able to fight. I might support those arguments myself. It's your idiot responses like "that IS a man with a cut off penis with brest (hahaha) implants and estrogen pills". You're a mouth breather and don't even know it
3/8/13 1:47 AM
bekk46

Jive Turkey -
SlickPacific - 

First off, I'm not a liberal. Anyone who declares themselves on one side of an argument before hearing the argument is a fucking halfwit. I assume you identify as conservative?
You've also clearly never read a book on mental illness or taken any effort what so ever to understand gender identity issues. There's way more to it then "that dude was born with a dick, he's a fucking man". But I'm sure you're not interested in subtle nuance to disrupt your simpleton understanding of life.
So you're saying there are instances where someone is born with a dick, and is a woman?

What in the actual fuck. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:50 AM
Juicymma
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WizeKraker - yeahh.. I'm going to go ahead and say fuck no to this.. just aint fair to the actual born ladies.

I'm all for transgender rights and what not.. but you cant just snip your bits off, pop a few pills then go start fighting women.

that's just straight up nuts of you ask me.

maybe a transgender division.. might work. but i can't imagine there would be enough talent/interest to ever start something like that.

and NEVER in a major promotion.
Sums it up Phone Post
3/8/13 1:51 AM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you have 2 X chromosomes? Nope. Then you're not a female.

If someone wants to have a sex change fine. But they shouldn't be allowed to compete in any sport that's divided by sex anymore. It's that simple.
3/8/13 1:53 AM
bekk46

Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
ChaosOverkill - 

Shut up dude. Phone Post

If you took two seconds to read my responses, you'd see clearly that my issue isn't with people stating valid arguments about why she shouldn't be able to fight. I might support those arguments myself. It's your idiot responses like "that IS a man with a cut off penis with brest (hahaha) implants and estrogen pills". You're a mouth breather and don't even know it
The problem is, you're discussing an issue that isn't even fucking here. No one cares if a dude wants to chop their fucking dick off and live their life. Everyone cares if that dude now wants to inflict damage to a woman and demands that they have the god given right to do so.

Go to a fucking tranny rally if you want to discuss tolerance and GTF off this thread. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:54 AM
Jive Turkey

bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
SlickPacific - 

So you're saying there are instances where someone is born with a dick, and is a woman?

Gender extends beyond your dick, idiot. There are physiological differences between a man and a woman. What about a hermaphrodite? Man or woman? What about a hermaphrodite who it was decided shortly after birth would live as a man, but feels she is a woman? What about a man with a dick who also has female reproductive organs on the inside? And it extends far beyond what we can see physically. Give your fucking head a shake.
3/8/13 1:55 AM
Jive Turkey

bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
ChaosOverkill - 

Shut up dude. Phone Post

The problem is, you're discussing an issue that isn't even fucking here. No one cares if a dude wants to chop their fucking dick off and live their life. Everyone cares if that dude now wants to inflict damage to a woman and demands that they have the god given right to do so.

Go to a fucking tranny rally if you want to discuss tolerance and GTF off this thread. Phone Post

If you children could discuss it like big boys, there would be no need to make any comments.

Fucking bigot
3/8/13 1:57 AM
bekk46

Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
SlickPacific - 

Gender extends beyond your dick, idiot. There are physiological differences between a man and a woman. What about a hermaphrodite? Man or woman? What about a hermaphrodite who it was decided shortly after birth would live as a man, but feels she is a woman? What about a man with a dick who also has female reproductive organs on the inside? And it extends far beyond what we can see physically. Give your fucking head a shake.
Fox is NOT A HERMAPHODITE

He is a fully grown man who chopped his balls off and went on estrogen pills.

Holy shit. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:58 AM
SlickPacific

Edited: 03/08/13 2:00 AM
Jive Turkey - 
SlickPacific - 

It wasn't directed to you unless you wanted it to be. You made a generalization of those within the debate and I made one back. As far as a political party I belong to? it's called politically agnostic. I will say liberals annoy the shit out of me far more than conservatives however.

If you want to mutilate yourself to create something that's not there you are generally fucked up in the head on some level, if not a major level. I don't really care regarding the specifics of the mental illness. I don't hate these people, I actually feel sorry for them as anyone should. At the end of the day you're a man, you can spout your gender-less BS jargon all day but it doesn't change the facts.

Are you willing to man up and admit Fox is a man? or are you going to hide behind random hypothesis of why he feels the way he does?. Because at the end of the day it's a woman's fighting division, not a crash course on abnormalities.
3/8/13 2:00 AM
Jive Turkey

bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
SlickPacific - 

Fox is NOT A HERMAPHODITE

He is a fully grown man who chopped his balls off and went on estrogen pills.

Holy shit. Phone Post

Did you even read what I wrote? What part did you skip? Did you see hermaphrodite and immediately write your response?

Honestly, it blows my mind how dumb some of you guys are. Maybe read it again and try to understand it this time.

Do you really think someone just decided to cut his dick off for shits and giggles? Fucking simpletons in here
3/8/13 2:02 AM
bekk46

Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
bekk46 - 
Jive Turkey -
ChaosOverkill - 

Shut up dude. Phone Post

If you children could discuss it like big boys, there would be no need to make any comments.

Fucking bigot
This is a thread about a man fighting in MMA, not tranny rights.

Ill say it again,

This is a thread about a man fighting in MMA, not tranny rights. Phone Post
3/8/13 2:03 AM
Jive Turkey

SlickPacific - 
Jive Turkey - 
SlickPacific - 

It wasn't directed to you unless you wanted it to be. You made a generalization of those within the debate and I made one back. As far as a political party I belong to? it's called politically agnostic. I will say liberals annoy the shit out of me far more than conservatives however.

If you want to mutilate yourself to create something that's not there you are generally fucked up in the head on some level, if not a major level. I don't really care regarding the specifics of the mental illness. I don't hate these people, I actually feel sorry for them as anyone should. At the end of the day you're a man, you can spout your gender-less BS jargon all day but it doesn't change the facts.

Are you willing to man up and admit Fox is a man? or are you going to hide behind random hypothesis of why he feels the way he does?. Because at the end of the day it's a woman's fighting division, not a crash course on abnormalities.

When you write things like this, you only come off as uneducated or willfully ignorant. It's not as cut and dry as you really want it to be. I know that might mess with your world view. Try reading something on the issue. You might learn something

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.