UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alistair Overeem injured, out of UFC 160 fight!!!!

3/7/13 12:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Injury still undisclosed? Phone Post
3/7/13 12:24 AM
yellow wrkahlc
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poor guy's off his rocker.

3/7/13 12:49 AM
Deepy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Silva, if you don't make Hunt vs JDS you will have dropped the ball big time. This is the fight to make.

3/7/13 12:58 AM
elcornjr
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can anyone tell me if it's plausible that Overeem could use the time he has off with injury to use steroids and not be tested then get his testosterone levels back to normal by fight time and still benefit from the steroid use? Phone Post
3/7/13 12:59 AM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got on twitter for the first time in months to bomb Dana with a tweet, every bit helps. #RallyforMarkHunt

3/7/13 1:02 AM
Jack Skellington
779 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hunt or berry

3/7/13 1:12 AM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bah dana saying its not going to happen 

3/7/13 1:16 AM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if youre comparing hunt to carwin, then i have to ask if your statement is real.

3/7/13 1:34 AM
mofomike
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HUNTO!

3/7/13 1:35 AM
flip_guard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -

Mark hunt 

That would be a sick fight!!! Phone Post
3/7/13 1:40 AM
UGCTT_granite007
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandable - 

bah dana saying its not going to happen 

meh. Bullshit

3/7/13 2:08 AM
Sardinian pride
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know why but I'm not surprise .. Phone Post
3/7/13 2:53 AM
stonepony

Hunt is awesome, and Hunt would brutalize Overeem in a rematch. JDS is on another level, and Cain is on another level.
3/7/13 6:42 AM
in before 11er

I remember few members saying that this fight is not gonna happen saying overeem is gonna back out with an "injury".. quote or ttt yourself for the deserved VU !
3/7/13 7:45 AM
Brandable

Affliction Blackbelt - 
Brandable - 

if youre comparing hunt to carwin, then i have to ask if your statement is real.

Well I doubt Hunt has carwins iron jaw. And we are yet to see him neutralize anyone substantial. Mir is a more impressive win than struve.

lmao - just got into MMA recently, huh?

3/7/13 7:48 AM
RICKYB
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10er4life - #RALLYFORMARKHUNT Phone Post
. Phone Post
3/7/13 7:49 AM
RICKYB
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brandable -
Affliction Blackbelt - 
Brandable - 

Well I doubt Hunt has carwins iron jaw. And we are yet to see him neutralize anyone substantial. Mir is a more impressive win than struve.

lmao - just got into MMA recently, huh?

U doubt mark hunts chin? Phone Post
3/7/13 7:56 AM
Brandable

Edited: 03/07/13 7:59 AM

Think you read that wrong pal.

3/7/13 8:10 AM
Buckle

Think its something to do with his back, I heard there having trouble locating his spine. Phone Post
3/7/13 8:11 AM
catgobling

FUCK i may just have to get a twitter just for the cause. Hunt isnt the kind of guy that casuals respect, and motherfuck they really should. c'mon dana do it for yourself. you fuckin love fights and you this one will be fucking fun to watch.
3/7/13 8:11 AM
catgobling

FUCK i may just have to get a twitter just for the cause. Hunt isnt the kind of guy that casuals respect, and motherfuck they really should. c'mon dana do it for yourself. you fuckin love fights and you this one will be fucking fun to watch.
3/7/13 8:18 AM
Brandable

Dont bother, dana was getting twitter bombed with rallyforhunt last night, and this morning every tweet is gone.

3/7/13 8:19 AM
TEX4N
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well this sucks, was really looking forward to JDS v Overeem..

I has a sad face Phone Post
3/7/13 8:35 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why am I not surprised?

Overeem knows he has a doubtful jaw and that he will be k.o.ed fast by the best striker in the HW division...

Then again, he must be tiring out more easily while training and I believe he is actually more susceptible to injuries without his juice.

In a way, it's a shame, as I was really hoping to see this fight.
3/7/13 8:49 AM
donfro
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People thinking Reem is out due to wanting to "cycle" again, juice "again" or something along those lines, simply have NO knowledge about PEDs.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.