UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alistair Overeem injured, out of UFC 160 fight!!!!

3/7/13 9:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana: "We do the fight fans want to see...(fans demand Hunt/Overeem)...unless it doesn't fit into our plans."

3/7/13 9:47 AM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 month cycle would do wonders. Look what 1 cycle did for bonner. If I recall that was about 2 months too. Phone Post
3/7/13 9:56 AM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 9:57 AM
This is how the road to Allistair Ovaries getting a TUE begins. He gets an "injury" then the doc advises him that it is due to "low testosterone" then he takes this note to the "NAC" then he is on the horsemeat again and legally.
3/7/13 9:59 AM
TheHaunted2

My prediction is we wont see overeem fight in the ufc again. Failed drug test, knocked out, and now injured Phone Post
3/7/13 10:01 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHaunted2 -  My prediction is we wont see overeem fight in the ufc again. Failed drug test, knocked out, and now injured Phone Post

That just silly talk...

The dude was a major investment for the UFC and still have pulling power enough. He will get a TRT examption, get a fight against someone like Carwin or Nelson,get a W and get  fight against JDS again.

3/7/13 10:01 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sign the rally got Hunto though....that fight has to be made now.

3/7/13 10:03 AM
TheHaunted2

fightharder -
TheHaunted2 -  My prediction is we wont see overeem fight in the ufc again. Failed drug test, knocked out, and now injured Phone Post

That just silly talk...

The dude was a major investment for the UFC and still have pulling power enough. He will get a TRT examption, get a fight against someone like Carwin or Nelson,get a W and get  fight against JDS again.

Ye I guess, I know he cost money, but I dont think dana favours him as it is. See how it goes. Id watch him fight again Phone Post
3/7/13 10:05 AM
BooZe

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT -
BooZe -  Alistair is one of my favs but its clear he pulled out with an injury so he can cycle under the radar without any surprise tests then taper Down with time. Overeem loves his Test & EQ btw he loves horse meat also, go figure right lol. The educated AAS heads will understand what im saying... Phone Post

he had plenty of time to cycle for Bigfoot and he looked soft and got KO'd
Wrong. He was consistently tested in the off season leading up the the fight with big foot, and his levels where low the entire time. Phone Post
3/7/13 11:08 AM
kevsh
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Affliction Blackbelt - 
Brandable - 
Affliction Blackbelt - 
Brandable - 

if youre comparing hunt to carwin, then i have to ask if your statement is real.

Well I doubt Hunt has carwins iron jaw. And we are yet to see him neutralize anyone substantial. Mir is a more impressive win than struve.

lmao - just got into MMA recently, huh?

Okay let's assume like carwin and nelson that hunt has a great chin.

Now please go back to telling us how hunt will destroy JDS and how "his caliber" is too much for the ufc now that he knocked out his first top 10 heavy....

You're not helping your case with that first sentence. "Assume" Mark has a great chin? ... Sorry but I have to ask the question you didn't answer last time, did you just get into MMA recently?
3/7/13 11:10 AM
KahL
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well that's sucky news :-/

3/7/13 11:39 AM
Red Stellar
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dana or somebody has said before that a fight doesn't get the cancelled announcement until the fighter flys to vegas and is examined by ufc docs and determined to be legitimately injured, right? is it possible for reem to just call up and say i can't make it to the fight because im "injured" without really being injured for whatever ulterior motive?
3/7/13 11:47 AM
Y2JB

What's with all the Mark Hunt love? All I saw in the Struve fight was a slow, fat guy with no gas tank. On what planet does he have anything for JDS apart from a lucky punch in the first round (before he starts moving in treacle)?
3/7/13 12:04 PM
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD

Surprise, surprise, surprise. JDS pulled Overeem's scared shitless muscle. I say they should just wait, I wanna see Overeem get bludgeoned into unconscienceness, once again. Just move it back to July and stand there waiting for Reem with their foot tapping. Hunt is cool and all, but I want this fight first. When Overroid gets injured/popped for PED'S/goes back to K1 we can have the Hunt fight.
3/7/13 12:45 PM
rockwell
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well colour me unsurprised!

Get Mark Hunt in there. Phone Post
3/7/13 2:11 PM
rockwell
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Affliction Blackbelt -
kevsh - 
Affliction Blackbelt - 
Brandable - 
Affliction Blackbelt - 
Brandable - 

if youre comparing hunt to carwin, then i have to ask if your statement is real.

Well I doubt Hunt has carwins iron jaw. And we are yet to see him neutralize anyone substantial. Mir is a more impressive win than struve.

lmao - just got into MMA recently, huh?

Okay let's assume like carwin and nelson that hunt has a great chin.

Now please go back to telling us how hunt will destroy JDS and how "his caliber" is too much for the ufc now that he knocked out his first top 10 heavy....

You're not helping your case with that first sentence. "Assume" Mark has a great chin? ... Sorry but I have to ask the question you didn't answer last time, did you just get into MMA recently?

Okay keep arguing over semantics. I guess when youve got nothing worthwhile to add thats what youll resort to.

As far as my case goes, I'm saying JDS will beat hunt. But apparently Hunt is on another level.....with 1 top 10 win....at least according to brandable.
Styles make fights.

And if JDS used his usual style against Hunt (ie. stands with him) then there is every possibility he could lose.

There are not many fighters who could stand with Hunt. JDS may be one of them and that is why it's a great matchup!!!

Maybe JDS takes it to the ground but is his sub game better than Struve?

Struve was a test for Mark and he passed it. Time to step up! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.