UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP fans - check in!!

3/10/13 4:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of his extra classy comments on the Fox Fallon situation

3/10/13 4:16 AM
SoupCan
704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is AMAZING!!! Phone Post
3/10/13 9:56 AM
Entreri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
KingOfFighters - Lol@you nerds getting a hard on for some random youtuber

Laughing my ass off reading all this shit LOL!
Lol Phone Post

Let's get real kid, we are laughing at you. Yes, all of us.
3/10/13 9:57 AM
Entreri

Poor little KoF.
3/10/13 12:40 PM
suess
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lmao KingofStreetFighter

KoSF - do we have a bet or not?  lay the terms out for me right here.  

3/10/13 1:22 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Entreri -

Lol Phone Post

Yup.

We're laughing at me over the 28 year old dude who has been shitting on GSP forever, callling him a heartless beta etc. Meanwhile, this same guyd uploads videos of himself playing street fighter online (usually to less than 10 viewers) while watching white male supremacist videos because he clearly will never get a girl.

Seems legit Phone Post
3/10/13 1:23 PM
Entreri

Entreri -

Lol Phone Post

Yup.

We're laughing at me over the 28 year old dude who has been shitting on GSP forever, callling him a heartless beta etc. Meanwhile, this same guyd uploads videos of himself playing street fighter online (usually to less than 10 viewers) while watching white male supremacist videos because he clearly will never get a girl.

Seems legit Phone Post

This was meant for that loser KoF.

This is what I get for eating and typing :) Sorry about that.
3/10/13 1:34 PM
KingOfFighters

suess - 

lmao KingofStreetFighter

KoSF - do we have a bet or not?  lay the terms out for me right here.  

Alright how about 1 1/2 months vs your 3........and if kick can jump in as well great. Soup gets his first 4 months first, since the deal was agreed upon first, so if I lose after 4 months I'll have to get whatever name you choose for those 1 1/2 months.
3/10/13 1:47 PM
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Entreri - 
Entreri -

Lol Phone Post

Yup.

Seems legit Phone Post

This was meant for that loser KoF.

This is what I get for eating and typing :) Sorry about that.

Haha, no worries then.

3/10/13 1:59 PM

SoupCan -  This thread is AMAZING!!! Phone Post

It got way better since finding this out.

3/10/13 2:48 PM

SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters - That guy brings up very intriguing points that are being over looked, bravo to that chap.
Your 6 years boxing experience, was it with Ryu or Ken? Phone Post

Lol dunno how I missed this, but this is funny.

3/10/13 2:50 PM
KingOfFighters

SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters - That guy brings up very intriguing points that are being over looked, bravo to that chap.

Balrog.
3/10/13 2:59 PM
SoupCan
704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 

Balrog.
Dude, LOL

I want to like you but the hate flows to strongly through you, just let that shit go and you'll be good Phone Post
3/10/13 3:03 PM
KingOfFighters

SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 

Balrog.
Dude, LOL

I want to like you but the hate flows to strongly through you, just let that shit go and you'll be good Phone Post

Gotta roll with the punches friend, give and take. All in good fun.
3/10/13 8:17 PM

KingOfFighters is straight up racist and sexist, which I don't have a lot of tolerance for.

Anyways, I felt like I've gone a little out of line with the shots I took at your YouTube channel, even if you are a douchebag.

Anyways, I hope you can stop calling GSP fans "gspussies" and "homosexuals".

3/10/13 8:20 PM
KingOfFighters

KingOfFighters is straight up racist and sexist, which I don't have a lot of tolerance for.

Anyways, I felt like I've gone a little out of line with the shots I took at your YouTube channel, even if you are a douchebag.

Anyways, I hope you can stop calling GSP fans "gspussies" and "homosexuals".

Are you a canadian canadian? lol
3/10/13 8:31 PM
SoupCan

KOF I just want to hug you man, you need one... Be yourself my man, stop trying to troll everyone your really only trolling yourself...I see through your Schtick now my man and its not working for you anymore... Just be genuine, you seem intelligent you could grow to be one of the better posters on this forum Phone Post
3/10/13 8:39 PM

Agreed, let's just be friends bro.

3/10/13 8:41 PM
SoupCan

It's funny how he takes shots at Canadians, you'd be lucky to get shit kicked by a Canadian cause they would drive you to the hospital after. Phone Post
3/10/13 9:17 PM

KoF - we all have shit we don't want aired in public.  Believe me, as far as dirty laundry goes Street Fighter videos are hardly that bad.

I apologize for sharing that stuff on here, and I really do think you're a good poster when you're not trolling.  GSP isn't for everyone and I would never expect everyone to like him.

At the same time, I don't think he's done anything to deserve the constant hate you give him. It's one thing to not like a fighter, but it's another to bash him in every thread he's mentioned in.

Hopefully we can both grow up a little.

3/10/13 9:48 PM
SoupCan

6 MORE DAYS!!!!! Phone Post
3/10/13 9:54 PM
KingOfFighters

SoupCan -  It's funny how he takes shots at Canadians, you'd be lucky to get shit kicked by a Canadian cause they would drive you to the hospital after. Phone Post

Only canadians I ever met were in Spain, I was visiting my family at the time, and my cousin's 2 international friends flew in with their boyfriends. I was drinking at a plaza central, and they overheard me, and they were like jesus fucking christ, finally someone that speaks english. We drank for about an hour, and their girls were getting irritated. The girls went to their flat, but kept ringing the phone. They were MMA fans as well, really cool guys. Lol we were all chasing skirts once the ladies left, 1 of the canucks got lucky that night, but hell broke loose in the morning because that's when he showed up back at the flat HA! Funny thing is one guy said he expected me to be arrogant, or a douche, patriotic.

3/10/13 9:58 PM

SoupCan -  6 MORE DAYS!!!!! Phone Post

Can't friggen wait

3/10/13 9:59 PM
KingOfFighters

KingOfFighters - 
SoupCan -  It's funny how he takes shots at Canadians, you'd be lucky to get shit kicked by a Canadian cause they would drive you to the hospital after. Phone Post

Only canadians I ever met were in Spain, I was visiting my family at the time, and my cousin's 2 international friends flew in with their boyfriends. I was drinking at a plaza central, and they overheard me, and they were like jesus fucking christ, finally someone that speaks english. We drank for about an hour, and their girls were getting irritated. The girls went to their flat, but kept ringing the phone. They were MMA fans as well, really cool guys. Lol we were all chasing skirts once the ladies left, 1 of the canucks got lucky that night, but hell broke loose in the morning because that's when he showed up back at the flat HA! Funny thing is one guy said he expected me to be arrogant, or a douche, patriotic.

This was back in 02 before gsp was around, so lol maybe things would of worked out differently had he been around, but had a great fucking time, they invited me to stay at their pad in Canada. Next following day their gf's get pissed again, because they both claimed they could out drink me. We all got shit faced, but me and one canuck decided to chill out, the other one was passed out in the street. His gf confronted me, blaming me for getting him drunk. That girl really hated me, too bad she was smoking hot.
3/10/13 10:01 PM
SoupCan

KingOfFighters -

Haha good story Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.