UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP fans - check in!!

3/6/13 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Boofhead3
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post
3/6/13 11:09 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boofhead3 -  In. Phone Post

Welcome.  We're honoured you used your 1234th post in this thread.

3/6/13 11:13 PM
KingOfFighters
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/06/13 11:16 PM
Blah blah blah n00b, he can't finish a sandwhich, GOATS finish fights period. He's ducking anderson silva, he'll never be an all time great. He's not doing himself any favors by ducking bigger challenges at 185. I am not impressed by this yellow tucker, avoiding fights.He does not compare to the record, prestige, praise, and respect that anderson gets.
3/6/13 11:16 PM
GeneraI
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TT... Great thread. Phone Post
3/6/13 11:16 PM
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters - <blockquote>ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - <p>
GSP fans are not Just Bleed fans.  We are educated, cultured martial arts fans that appreciate a neutralizing, dismantling performance over 5 rounds as much as a brutal finish.</p>
<p>
Georges delivers both.  He owns Matt Hughes' soul with 2 finishes, but also gives certain fighters a reality check with his "boring" decision victories.</p>
<p>
Take Fitch for example.  Fitch can claim that Hendricks' victory was lucky, and that he just got caught.  He can't say that about GSP.  GSP dominated him in every facet of MMA - he rocked him on the feet several times, thoroughly outwrestled him, and permanently sent Fitch to the back of the WW line.</p></blockquote><br /> Blah blah blah n00b, he can't finish a sandwhich, GOATS finish fights period. He's ducking anderson silva, he'll never be an all time great. He's not doing himself any favors by ducking bigger challenges at 185. I am not impressed by this yellow tucker, avoiding fights.<br /><br /><br />He does not compare to the record, prestige, praise, and respect that anderson gets.

Well done.

3/6/13 11:20 PM

Edited: 03/06/13 11:22 PM

Georges is one of two fighters (the other being Anderson Silva) in the modern MMA era that showed how underutilized a technique was.

Before UFC 124, people thought the jab didn't really translate to MMA.  They said that in such an offensive sport and with only 4 oz. gloves, it simply wasn't effective.

Georges proved them wrong, and used it beautifully against Koscheck - outstriking him 110 - 16 in significant strikes over 5 rounds.  That means that Georges was landing 22 punches per round while Kos was landing just over 3, not to mention rearranging Josh's eye socket in the process.  You can piss and moan about finishes, but I call that domination.  

Now all mixed martial artists have incorporated the jab into their game.

3/6/13 11:22 PM
KingOfFighters

There is nothing to appreciate about a man with all the gifts and talents in the world, wasting them away because of his cowardly approach to fighting. Hardy doesn't compete at the level to fight in the ufc, yet somehow gsp carried this guy to a decision. Couldn't finish a blind koscheck, there is not excuse for that.

He gets hit with a kick by condit, immediately starts hugging, like an infant reaching for his mother, yet inferior beta male gsp fans claims this was a display of heart? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what heart is? What Vanderlei, and Stann displayed. They both got dropped numerous times, and bravely stood up, fight through adversity, and persevered to give us one of the most memorable fights of all time.

GSP has no heart, no balls, no bravado.
3/6/13 11:22 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters - Blah blah blah n00b, he can't finish a sandwhich, GOATS finish fights period. He's ducking anderson silva, he'll never be an all time great. He's not doing himself any favors by ducking bigger challenges at 185. I am not impressed by this yellow tucker, avoiding fights.He does not compare to the record, prestige, praise, and respect that anderson gets.
Why is it suddenly okay to fighter bash and troll incessantly on the UG? The mods won't do anything about it for some reason. Phone Post
3/6/13 11:23 PM
Dr Gonzo
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP will dominate Diaz, KingofFighters will cry and cut himself in the tub.
3/6/13 11:24 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters - Blah blah blah n00b, he can't finish a sandwhich, GOATS finish fights period. He's ducking anderson silva, he'll never be an all time great. He's not doing himself any favors by ducking bigger challenges at 185. I am not impressed by this yellow tucker, avoiding fights.He does not compare to the record, prestige, praise, and respect that anderson gets.

i'm shocked.

3/6/13 11:25 PM

Edited: 03/06/13 11:29 PM
KingOfFighters - There is nothing to appreciate about a man with all the gifts and talents in the world, wasting them away because of his cowardly approach to fighting. Hardy doesn't compete at the level to fight in the ufc, yet somehow gsp carried this guy to a decision. Couldn't finish a blind koscheck, there is not excuse for that.

He gets hit with a kick by condit, immediately starts hugging, like an infant reaching for his mother, yet inferior beta male gsp fans claims this was a display of heart? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what heart is? What Vanderlei, and Stann displayed. They both got dropped numerous times, and bravely stood up, fight through adversity, and persevered to give us one of the most memorable fights of all time.

GSP has no heart, no balls, no bravado.

There's not an MMA fighter today whose style I dislike.  Fighting is about winning to me.  I also love Wandy and Stann and thought that fight was simply amazing. Not gonna stoop to your level and fighter bash, but I really do hope you get banned.

You contribute nothing to this thread, and moreover this forum.  Just leave if you don't like GSP.

Edit - at least you admit he has talent.  There's at least something redeemable about that garbage you posted.

3/6/13 11:27 PM

This is one of the many reasons I love GSP.  Watch this.

3/6/13 11:29 PM
KingOfFighters

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
KingOfFighters - Blah blah blah n00b, he can't finish a sandwhich, GOATS finish fights period. He's ducking anderson silva, he'll never be an all time great. He's not doing himself any favors by ducking bigger challenges at 185. I am not impressed by this yellow tucker, avoiding fights.He does not compare to the record, prestige, praise, and respect that anderson gets.
Why is it suddenly okay to fighter bash and troll incessantly on the UG? The mods won't do anything about it for some reason. Phone Post

Did I ever lie? He's been ducking anderson for 6 years now. Is he avoiding greater challenges? Of course, ask any gsp if they think anyone at 170 will give gsp trouble, they will all laugh and say GSP by domination 5 round UD.
3/6/13 11:31 PM

KingOfFighters - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

Did I ever lie? He's been ducking anderson for 6 years now. Is he avoiding greater challenges? Of course, ask any gsp if they think anyone at 170 will give gsp trouble, they will all laugh and say GSP by domination 5 round UD.

Don't feed this dude your arguments.  He thrives off of it.

3/6/13 11:34 PM
KingOfFighters

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
KingOfFighters - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

All you effeminate beta gsp fans always run to gsp's rescue, like a woman defending her man. All of you constantly follow me on threads, like bitter enraged vindictive women.

One theory I've pondered is that gsp fans were all victims of bullying, they thrive on the beta male overcoming adversity. He is the beta males hero, every kid that's gotten his ass kicked by alphas is a fan of this guy.
3/6/13 11:34 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will always be my favourite athlete, let alone MMA fighter, though mma is the only sport I follow.

Despite what the critics say, I am always on the edge of my seat when GSP fights. Also if you listen to the crowd, what other mma fighter gets a roaring reaction when they take an opponent down? The crowd goes CRAZY when GSP lands a takedown. Why? Because he does it quickly and explosively, and when he's on top... HE WORKS! Phone Post
3/6/13 11:35 PM

Anyone notice how GSP fans are typically very respectful to other fighters, even if that fighter's fans are anti-GSP?

I for one love Nick Diaz and love to watch him fight.  Not an ounce of ill will towards him.  Some of his fans, however, I can't say the same about.

3/6/13 11:36 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Anyone notice how GSP fans are typically very respectful to other fighters, even if that fighter's fans are anti-GSP?

I for one love Nick Diaz and love to watch him fight.  Not an ounce of ill will towards him.  Some of his fans, however, I can't say the same about.

Most of us GSP fans are Canadians. Coincidence? I think not. Phone Post
3/6/13 11:37 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so you never answered me before, do you have pictures of kirik fucking a goat or what?  

3/6/13 11:39 PM
VincentKennedyMcmahon

The most well rounded fighter in MMA.

Great Wrestling, Striking, BJJ and the most athletic and conditioned fighter to ever grace the Octagon.

THE COMPLETE PACKAGE!

can't wait to see the amount of butthurt Diaz treads that will be swarming the UG after GSP walks out of Montreal as the champ on March 16
3/6/13 11:39 PM
ChaosOverkill
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in, 

Oh look KOF is bashing again. There's a shocker...

3/6/13 11:40 PM

Edited: 03/06/13 11:40 PM
KingOfFighters - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 
KingOfFighters - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

All you effeminate beta gsp fans always run to gsp's rescue, like a woman defending her man. All of you constantly follow me on threads, like bitter enraged vindictive women.

One theory I've pondered is that gsp fans were all victims of bullying, they thrive on the beta male overcoming adversity. He is the beta males hero, every kid that's gotten his ass kicked by alphas is a fan of this guy.

I was never bullied as a kid (but certainly wasn't an "alpha" either), but the fact that Georges openly admits he was bullied is one of my favourite things about him.  I love the candour and confidence it takes to admit that so publicly.

But that's just Georges - he was bullied as a kid, and rose from it to become one of the greatest mixed martial artists of all time.  There's no BS with GSP.  He admits that he was scared after the first round of the first BJ Penn fight, and yet he came back in the 2nd and 3rd to win the fight.

You know how few fighters would admit they're scared during a fight?  And don't tell me it's because they're not - any fighter is scared before battle.  It's natural.

3/6/13 11:42 PM

SMS89 - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Most of us GSP fans are Canadians. Coincidence? I think not. Phone Post

Agreed.  Ontario native here.

3/6/13 11:43 PM
KingOfFighters

suess - 

so you never answered me before, do you have pictures of kirik fucking a goat or what?  

Stating the fact that GSP fights in a safe, cowardly manner is not a bannable offense.
3/6/13 11:43 PM
Ansari
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/06/13 11:44 PM

And this only goes back to December...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.