UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP fans - check in!!

3/7/13 3:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Perry - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Matt Perry - 
Matt Perry - 

In light of hmb's thread, and this post in particular (below), I feel that it is my duty to make this thread.

hmb Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 

WOW! I doubt an identical GSP thread would have so much momentum.

I don't care if it's not as popular, I know there's plenty of UGers out there who, like me, love GSP.

War GSP!!!!

Look at the the great men he has successfully laid on top of! Phone Post

Well done sir! Would have been perfect if it were Joey just shaking his head in disbelief rather than realizing what chandler was saying haha Phone Post

Joey was sarcastically agreeing with Chandler.

Oh ok. Amazing then! Sorry it was quite some time ago that Matt Leblanc and I filmed that....cocaine is a hell of a drug Phone Post

:)

3/7/13 3:53 PM
MmanBearPig
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 3:53 PM
Would have checked in earlier but wanted to emulate GSP by working the clock a bit
3/7/13 3:53 PM
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Perry - 
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
Matt Perry -
suess - 

Fun fact - Georges fucked this girl

Even more fun fact: George's laid on top of this girl for 25 min and nobody finished. It was a real disappointment for all involved. Phone Post
You try too hard at trolling. Phone Post
Weird that Nick Diaz #1 fan is on GSP's side. It's almost as if you are actually a short sighted Nick Diaz hater that lost an sn bet.... Wommp wommmmp Phone Post

He's a Diaz fan through and through

3/7/13 4:01 PM
Zaph
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One lays dishes onto a table.

One lies on top of one's opponent.

This checkpoint brought to you by the UGGPD.

Oh, and WAR GSP!!! 514 > 209. Phone Post
3/7/13 4:08 PM

Bloodied but not beaten.  GSP is the real terminator.

3/7/13 4:10 PM
Zaph
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tu vas gagner, Georges! Phone Post
3/7/13 4:12 PM

Zaph -  Tu vas gagner, Georges! Phone Post

Bien sur!

3/7/13 4:15 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread has more posts and views than the Diaz one Phone Post
3/7/13 4:16 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  This thread has more posts and views than the Diaz one Phone Post

3/7/13 4:16 PM
Zaph

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - This thread has more posts and views than the Diaz one Phone Post
Dude's the main ppv draw for a reason. Phone Post
3/7/13 4:18 PM

suess - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  This thread has more posts and views than the Diaz one Phone Post

3/7/13 4:18 PM
Zaph

App made a bunch of posts vanish... Phone Post
3/7/13 4:20 PM

Some douche asked GSP about the AS fight AGAIN.  The dude is 10 days out from a huge fight with Diaz, can't these dummies realize that and respect that?

3/7/13 4:22 PM
Entreri
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP fanboy checking in.

I hope he had a good training camp.
3/7/13 4:23 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 4:24 PM

You have to admire GSP's level of composure and discipline during that media call. I don't think he said one foul word during that entire Diaz rant. The worst that came from GSP is calling Nick a "uneducated fool". I don't think you'll find anyone more professional in the sport.

That was the GOAT press call though. I was in tears from laughter lol.

3/7/13 4:33 PM
Zaph

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - This thread has more posts and views than the Diaz one Phone Post
It's because so far it's a better thread.I already said I'm posting here bc I like you guys (you, seuss, long-named OP, crossfire, chaos, zaph's ok I guess), and it makes sense that the thread with the better content has more views. In all honesty, more people click on shit that says Nick Diaz on the UG, BUT gsp is clearly the much bigger ppv draw. I posted in the Diaz, thread, too, it's just that hmb's style lacks the subtlety I generally prefer. Nothing against him, I find him fucking hilarious at times, but I'd rather post here. Phone Post
I'm ok, you guess? Pfft... no exotic weed samples for you! Phone Post
3/7/13 4:34 PM

Edited: 03/07/13 4:34 PM

Nick was in prime form on that media call.

There's something strangely poetic about a Diaz rant, and there were some classics on that call. Georges was the perfect foil as well.

3/7/13 4:37 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

There's something strangely poetic about a Diaz rant, and there were some classics on that call. Georges was the perfect foil as well.

Spot on haha

3/7/13 4:38 PM

Doctor NPD - Shoot I didn't realize there was a conference call today. Anything major happen?

Some nice back and forths, I'll post the video

3/7/13 4:39 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
It's because so far it's a better thread.I already said I'm posting here bc I like you guys (you, seuss, long-named OP, crossfire, chaos, zaph's ok I guess), and it makes sense that the thread with the better content has more views. In all honesty, more people click on shit that says Nick Diaz on the UG, BUT gsp is clearly the much bigger ppv draw. I posted in the Diaz, thread, too, it's just that hmb's style lacks the subtlety I generally prefer. Nothing against him, I find him fucking hilarious at times, but I'd rather post here. Phone Post
I wouldn't classify myself as a full GSP fan... but I am rooting for him in this one and respect him a lot. Phone Post
3/7/13 4:42 PM

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 

Fuck! I missed it. There's nothing quite as awkwardly beautiful as a Nick Diaz rant. Phone Post

I posted the video above.  The thing that makes them great (his rants) is that despite the fact that they're sometimes awkwardly worded and confusing, there are smart and insightful ideas behind them.  You can tell that he's a smart dude, even if he's not book-smart.

He goes on one rant about being a martial artist that I thought was great.

3/7/13 4:43 PM
Zaph

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - Oh and zaph is the best poster on the UG Phone Post
All right, your sample is in the mail. Phone Post
3/7/13 4:43 PM

Can you guys not see the video I posted?

3/7/13 4:48 PM

Edited: 03/07/13 4:49 PM

Here's one line from Nick (no hyperbole, he actually said it like this).  For context - Nick had said something along the lines of GSP being pampered and packaged.

Interviewer (asking Georges) - "Going back to Nick's comments - are you pampered?"

Nick (interjecting and legitimately yelling) - "I HOPE SO MOTHERFUCKER, IF I HAD THAT MUCH MONEY I'D BE FUCKING PAMPERING MYSELF THE FUCK UP!! I'D BE HAVING MOTHERFUCKERS PAMPERING MY SHIT LEFT AND FUCKING RIGHT, THERE'D BE MOTHERFUCKERS EVERY HOUR PAMPERING ME UP!"

3/7/13 4:52 PM

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 
IDOHARM - I'm here now, everything is going to be alright. Phone Post
Idk if you other guys know how much better this thread just got with this guy here. Phone Post

Can't speak to his UG work but I find him to be highly underappreciated on the OG

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.