UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP fans - check in!!

3/7/13 4:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/13 4:49 PM

Here's one line from Nick (no hyperbole, he actually said it like this).  For context - Nick had said something along the lines of GSP being pampered and packaged.

Interviewer (asking Georges) - "Going back to Nick's comments - are you pampered?"

Nick (interjecting and legitimately yelling) - "I HOPE SO MOTHERFUCKER, IF I HAD THAT MUCH MONEY I'D BE FUCKING PAMPERING MYSELF THE FUCK UP!! I'D BE HAVING MOTHERFUCKERS PAMPERING MY SHIT LEFT AND FUCKING RIGHT, THERE'D BE MOTHERFUCKERS EVERY HOUR PAMPERING ME UP!"

3/7/13 4:52 PM
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 
IDOHARM - I'm here now, everything is going to be alright. Phone Post
Idk if you other guys know how much better this thread just got with this guy here. Phone Post

Can't speak to his UG work but I find him to be highly underappreciated on the OG

3/7/13 4:56 PM

I hope Diaz gets a fat cheque for this fight, he deserves it.

3/7/13 5:02 PM
Zaph
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
IDOHARM -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
Idk if you other guys know how much better this thread just got with this guy here. Phone Post
NDNH, is that you brother? Phone Post
Not officially Phone Post
You had the 209th post. Phone Post
3/7/13 5:03 PM

Zaph - 
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
IDOHARM -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
NDNH, is that you brother? Phone Post
Not officially Phone Post
You had the 209th post. Phone Post

Epic

3/7/13 5:03 PM
Zaph
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
3/7/13 5:04 PM
Zaph

Fucking app... Phone Post
3/7/13 5:05 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Here's one line from Nick (no hyperbole, he actually said it like this).  For context - Nick had said something along the lines of GSP being pampered and packaged.

Interviewer (asking Georges) - "Going back to Nick's comments - are you pampered?"

Nick (interjecting and legitimately yelling) - "I HOPE SO MOTHERFUCKER, IF I HAD THAT MUCH MONEY I'D BE FUCKING PAMPERING MYSELF THE FUCK UP!! I'D BE HAVING MOTHERFUCKERS PAMPERING MY SHIT LEFT AND FUCKING RIGHT, THERE'D BE MOTHERFUCKERS EVERY HOUR PAMPERING ME UP!"

This killed me right here. That and the soccer mom story lmao.

3/7/13 5:06 PM

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

This killed me right here. That and the soccer mom story lmao.

That was equally hilarious.  People really need to listen to the entire call - it's so worth it.

3/7/13 5:25 PM

IDOHARM -  Now that I'm here, I wrote a song about this.

It's called " try not to give me an erection while you're wrestle fucking me homie."

From the 209, I'm high as shit
I don't eat meat, don't look at it
I run for miles, I'm in great shape
But on march 16th, I will be raped

My name is Nick and I'm not gay
But you're going to fuck me anyway
You'll take me down and hold me close
I'll protect my bum, you'll jab my nose

Fuck you homie, where's your can
Your dick is rubbing on my hand
I told you I'm not into this
Then why did we just wrestle kiss?

Two more rounds, I've gotta box
I'm on the ground, we're rubbing cocks
I should have worked my defense game
Decision loss, and I'm too blame. Phone Post

So awesome

3/7/13 5:26 PM

Lol at:

3/7/13 5:27 PM
Zaph

IDOHARM - Now that I'm here, I wrote a song about this.

It's called " try not to give me an erection while you're wrestle fucking me homie."

Good shit. :-) Phone Post
3/7/13 5:29 PM

crossfire - 
IDOHARM - Now that I'm here, I wrote a song about this.

Beautiful , you should record it. Phone Post

If he got Nick to sing it....I don't even know what I'd do.

3/7/13 5:29 PM
Zaph

Seriously, this app shows me fewer posts every time I check the thread. Phone Post
3/7/13 5:40 PM
Freeman
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a fan

3/7/13 5:41 PM

Freeman - 

I'm a fan

Glad to hear it

3/7/13 6:02 PM
C Riv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

even fighting aside, he is a remarkable human being. A true role model.

ttt Phone Post
3/7/13 6:56 PM
KingOfFighters

IDOHARM -
wigwam -
KingOfFighters - There is nothing to appreciate about a man with all the gifts and talents in the world, wasting them away because of his cowardly approach to fighting. Hardy doesn't compete at the level to fight in the ufc, yet somehow gsp carried this guy to a decision. Couldn't finish a blind koscheck, there is not excuse for that.

He gets hit with a kick by condit, immediately starts hugging, like an infant reaching for his mother, yet inferior beta male gsp fans claims this was a display of heart? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what heart is? What Vanderlei, and Stann displayed. They both got dropped numerous times, and bravely stood up, fight through adversity, and persevered to give us one of the most memorable fights of all time.

GSP has no heart, no balls, no bravado.
Dude, I'm rooting for Diaz because I fucking love the guy, I root for Anderson because I love what he does in the cage, blows my mind. I like these two fighters, obviously you do too. That doesn't mean you need to come in a thread like this and bash GSP. It's called "GSP fans check in" Now, I'm not a GSP fan and I ain't checkin in but shit man, let them check in and appreciate the fighter they like. You can support someone without hating on someone else. No need for such bad natured posts.

Or you're trolling the fuck outa me and I'm biting. Whatever. Phone Post
If you aren't checking in, you'd better get the fuck out of here too. Phone Post
Or what? You going to wrestle him like the beta male you are? LoL@canadians Phone Post
3/7/13 6:58 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph - Seriously, this app shows me fewer posts every time I check the thread. Phone Post
Every time I read this I think a certain poster got banned only to find out he did not :( Phone Post
3/7/13 6:58 PM
Zaph

514, bitches.

Or if you're one of those, 438. Phone Post
3/7/13 6:59 PM
Zaph

KingOfFighters -
IDOHARM -
wigwam -
KingOfFighters - There is nothing to appreciate about a man with all the gifts and talents in the world, wasting them away because of his cowardly approach to fighting. Hardy doesn't compete at the level to fight in the ufc, yet somehow gsp carried this guy to a decision. Couldn't finish a blind koscheck, there is not excuse for that.

He gets hit with a kick by condit, immediately starts hugging, like an infant reaching for his mother, yet inferior beta male gsp fans claims this was a display of heart? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what heart is? What Vanderlei, and Stann displayed. They both got dropped numerous times, and bravely stood up, fight through adversity, and persevered to give us one of the most memorable fights of all time.

GSP has no heart, no balls, no bravado.
Dude, I'm rooting for Diaz because I fucking love the guy, I root for Anderson because I love what he does in the cage, blows my mind. I like these two fighters, obviously you do too. That doesn't mean you need to come in a thread like this and bash GSP. It's called "GSP fans check in" Now, I'm not a GSP fan and I ain't checkin in but shit man, let them check in and appreciate the fighter they like. You can support someone without hating on someone else. No need for such bad natured posts.

Or you're trolling the fuck outa me and I'm biting. Whatever. Phone Post
If you aren't checking in, you'd better get the fuck out of here too. Phone Post
Or what? You going to wrestle him like the beta male you are? LoL@canadians Phone Post
Yawn... I prefer trolls that don't bore me. Phone Post
3/7/13 7:15 PM
KingOfFighters

Get a life beta. Phone Post
3/7/13 7:27 PM
KingOfFighters

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
KingOfFighters - Get a life beta. Phone Post
KingofFighters, you have no idea what you're fucking with here. Do the smart thing and get the fuck out while you can. Phone Post
The vote down mafia? Lol fuck these betas Phone Post
3/7/13 7:33 PM
ShoreBreaker420
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy rustler is a faggot Phone Post
3/7/13 7:34 PM
KingOfFighters

IDOHARM -
KingOfFighters -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
KingOfFighters - Get a life beta. Phone Post
KingofFighters, you have no idea what you're fucking with here. Do the smart thing and get the fuck out while you can. Phone Post
The vote down mafia? Lol fuck these betas Phone Post
So have you confirmed that you'd like to stand a bang? Lets do this shit then. Describe the beta male to me, we will start there. Phone Post
Hmm I'm not sure anymore. He's 100% ducking silva, but when nick insulted his style.he.sounded.fired.up.ready to.throw down. I was shocked. Never heard gsp sound so emotionally.charged like that Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.