UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP fans - check in!!

3/7/13 8:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to play Minecraft beta Phone Post
3/7/13 8:09 PM
436 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The pic Ansari posted shows all you need to know about KoF Phone Post
3/7/13 8:33 PM
BLACKBUDDAH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz Phone Post
3/7/13 8:38 PM
cross3dout
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the GSP War Wagon Phone Post
3/7/13 8:39 PM
KingOfFighters

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
KingOfFighters -
Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
KingOfFighters - Get a life beta. Phone Post
KingofFighters, you have no idea what you're fucking with here. Do the smart thing and get the fuck out while you can. Phone Post
The vote down mafia? Lol fuck these betas Phone Post
KingofFighters, I don't really give a fuck about these faggot vote ups/downs or your weak ass troll angle you're trying this month. I don't give a fuck that you're pretending to be a Diaz fan this week and will switch to whatever you think is cute or innovative next week. Your style is nothing I haven't seen before. So unless you're really ready to get your dick sucked, move on to troll another thread. Phone Post
Lol@this n00b

You been watching diaz fight a few years congrats, i've followed his career since the beginning. Not sure.why you're slurping on beta dicks, but enjoy. Phone Post
3/7/13 8:41 PM
SoupCan
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters is the ultimate beta, I've offered 3 times now for an SN bet in which I'd buy him a blue name but he hasn't even responded, I know he's seen them too. Phone Post
3/7/13 8:48 PM

crossfire -
SoupCan - KingOfFighters is the ultimate beta, I've offered 3 times now for an SN bet in which I'd buy him a blue name but he hasn't even responded, I know he's seen them too. Phone Post
He doesn't even reach beta status Phone Post
Where you at KoF?! Phone Post
3/7/13 8:55 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soooooooo in Phone Post
3/7/13 8:57 PM
dogfb
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN.

WAR GSP!

3/7/13 9:00 PM
SoupCan
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
SoupCan - KingOfFighters is the ultimate beta, I've offered 3 times now for an SN bet in which I'd buy him a blue name but he hasn't even responded, I know he's seen them too. Phone Post
I offered to suck his dick and he didn't respond.

What a fag. Phone Post
That's just straight wack... I'd standing 69 with you Phone Post
3/7/13 9:10 PM
KingOfFighters

SoupCan -  KingOfFighters is the ultimate beta, I've offered 3 times now for an SN bet in which I'd buy him a blue name but he hasn't even responded, I know he's seen them too. Phone Post

You're saying blue name vs 30 day sn change?
3/7/13 9:14 PM
SoupCan

KingOfFighters -
SoupCan -  KingOfFighters is the ultimate beta, I've offered 3 times now for an SN bet in which I'd buy him a blue name but he hasn't even responded, I know he's seen them too. Phone Post

Backed into a corner the beta responds, good for you KOF.

I said 1 year SN and the loser also buy the winner a blue. Phone Post
3/7/13 9:19 PM
ShatsBassoon
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

3/7/13 9:20 PM
KingOfFighters

SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -

Bitch fuck you, lol@ ignoring the odds. I picked GSP to win by point collecting, you then you try to make a bet picking the same winner i picked?

If you believe in your boy so much put up a blue vs my 30 day sn change. Do you believe in him that much? I thought it was a cake walk? I thought GSP is going to fucking maul diaz. You backing out chump? no longer confident in your boy?
3/7/13 9:32 PM
SoupCan

KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -

Bitch fuck you, lol@ ignoring the odds. I picked GSP to win by point collecting, you then you try to make a bet picking the same winner i picked?

If you believe in your boy so much put up a blue vs my 30 day sn change. Do you believe in him that much? I thought it was a cake walk? I thought GSP is going to fucking maul diaz. You backing out chump? no longer confident in your boy?
How on earth is 30 days of you SN worth a blue?

Me- GSP you-Diaz

I win I get your SN for a year, I lose that night I will buy you a blue name. Phone Post
3/7/13 9:38 PM
SoupCan

IDOHARM -
SoupCan -
KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -

Me- GSP you-Diaz

I win I get your SN for a year, I lose that night I will buy you a blue name. Phone Post
I'm excited. You can finally change his name back to Jimmy Rustler. Phone Post
He's not going to respond now because he's so beta or retired? Phone Post
3/7/13 9:48 PM
SoupCan

IDOHARM -
SoupCan -
IDOHARM -
SoupCan -
KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -

Me- GSP you-Diaz

I'm excited. You can finally change his name back to Jimmy Rustler. Phone Post
He's not going to respond now because he's so beta or retired? Phone Post
Most likely frozen, that's so Jimmy. Phone Post
Let me tell you something KingOfFighters you uneducated fool!!!

Accept the challenge Phone Post
3/7/13 9:56 PM
SoupCan

KingOfFighters is ducking, when it comes time to put your money where you mouth is you duck. Phone Post
3/7/13 10:04 PM
KingOfFighters

SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -

Me- GSP you-Diaz

A year? son I'm an 01'er, not some n00b 07-present day'er. The 01 comes with prestige son.

I lose you get my name for 60 days, I win you buy a blue.
3/7/13 10:12 PM
SoupCan

KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -

Me- GSP you-Diaz

A year? son I'm an 01'er, not some n00b 07-present day'er. The 01 comes with prestige son.

A true alpha would take a year, 6 months is the least I could settle for. We're talking cash money here against your already stupid SN Phone Post
3/7/13 10:17 PM
KingOfFighters

SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -

Me- GSP you-Diaz

A true alpha would take a year, 6 months is the least I could settle for. We're talking cash money here against your already stupid SN Phone Post

I thought you were super confident in your boy? I thought there wasn't a snow balls chance in hell for a diaz win?
3/7/13 10:24 PM
SoupCan

KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -
SoupCan - 
KingOfFighters -

Me- GSP you-Diaz

I thought you were super confident in your boy? I thought there wasn't a snow balls chance in hell for a diaz win?
I am

I just want your SN for longer than 60 days, remember you'll always have your other account to use... Quit being a pussy 6 months against a blue... Lets do this shit Phone Post
3/7/13 10:40 PM
SoupCan

Don't be such a pussy Phone Post
3/7/13 10:47 PM
suess
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol not surprised that KoF is a pussy.

3/7/13 10:55 PM
KingOfFighters

What other account? I don't have any other accounts. 6 months for these odds?

Nick Diaz +325
Georges St-Pierre -450

Lol get fucking real

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.