UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Lloyd Irvin being protected by...

3/7/13 11:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mongo Lloyd
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Lloyd Irvin being protected by the Grappling/MMA Community? It seems so.

Doing a brief search on the internet shows that the majority of the MMA and Grappling based news sites are reporting little to nothing on the story. The majority of the talk seems to be restricted to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.

So I must ask, why is this? Why protect the guy at all? At this point it's VERY CLEAR something WRONG has happened within the Lloyd Irvin camp. We're not talking about something minor either, with accusations of rape, abuse, etc this is not something that should be swept under the rug.

A good example of this is this very site. This news page is by far no stranger to gossip filled stories pried directly from this forum.

So why is it when we have a serious issue amongst the community, an issue that needs to bring awareness to others, it is silenced?

We're talking about a guy who uses a sport that we all love to ruin people's lives. He is taking advantage of people in the worst way.

I highly suggest looking around and doing what you can (specifically the people responsible for reporting the news here.) I get that certain things are not to be posted until the validity is set in stone. However things like the amount of affiliate Gyms breaking away and both fighters/instructors killing ties with Lloyd Irvin, this is news with facts behind it. As a community it's the least we can do to make sure more people are made aware of what is happening.
3/7/13 11:40 AM
John Nic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably don't want to have to deal with LI's lawyers. Phone Post
3/7/13 11:42 AM
Mongo Lloyd
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John Nic -  Probably don't want to have to deal with LI's lawyers. Phone Post

While I agree that is probably the issue I think it's a shitty excuse. Lloyd has a history of bullying people into doing what he wants and conforming to how he thinks things should be to save his own ass.

To watch a whole community bend to his ways though is sickening. The guy is raping his students... literally.
3/7/13 11:44 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

Dudes a multi-millionaire. He can just buy out the websites playa.

3/7/13 11:46 AM
UGCTT_Blake
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has Dominic Cruz said anything about it? Phone Post
3/7/13 11:58 AM
Mongo Lloyd

UGCTT_Blake -  Has Dominic Cruz said anything about it? Phone Post

I don't think so but Purebred Gym cut ties with him today.
3/7/13 12:57 PM
KC007

MentaL -

Lloyd is not as rich as he would like you to believe, according to some (former) Mastermind Members. Phone Post
3/7/13 1:03 PM
TheKidAintMine
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/7/13 1:05 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KC007 - 
MentaL -

Lloyd is not as rich as he would like you to believe, according to some (former) Mastermind Members. Phone Post

yep, totally. What I've noticed is that a lot of gyms, even those that aren't direct affiliates, attend his seminars and buy marketing crap from Avellans and etc. I know there are a few gyms and gym owners in NYC that do it. When I posted some articles from LloydIrvinRapeExposed.com they inquired about it but didn't comment on it.

shrug
3/7/13 1:21 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I usually buy into the whole "where there is smoke there is fire" thing, but the act of shedding light on this from a news/media standpoint would end up making a lot accusations that can't be solidly backed up right now. IMO it's kind of a good thing that it's quiet in the media for right now, as it doesn't give LI a public forum to attempt to defend himself and spread even more bullshit. I am quite certain there is a serious investigation going on into LI and his schools with all of the recent accusations from gym members.

Let them corner the snake first, then have at him, or he will find a way to wriggle free or at least make the process more difficult.

3/30/13 1:31 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

hmm
3/30/13 1:39 AM
Spoonie Luv

KC007 -
MentaL -

I can't imagine him being worth than 20 million Phone Post
3/31/13 12:16 PM
Mongo Lloyd

Things sure got silent again.
3/31/13 12:22 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

I usually buy into the whole "where there is smoke there is fire" thing, but the act of shedding light on this from a news/media standpoint would end up making a lot accusations that can't be solidly backed up right now. IMO it's kind of a good thing that it's quiet in the media for right now, as it doesn't give LI a public forum to attempt to defend himself and spread even more bullshit. I am quite certain there is a serious investigation going on into LI and his schools with all of the recent accusations from gym members.

Let them corner the snake first, then have at him, or he will find a way to wriggle free or at least make the process more difficult.

the more scrutiny the better.

in this day and age.. if something is out of sight, it doesn't exist.

i don't see how kirik can benefit from shielding this issue.
3/31/13 1:04 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik plz come back were becoming a joke on shitdog. They may start to think they r on the best mma forum soon. Phone Post
3/31/13 1:46 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt - Kirik plz come back were becoming a joke on shitdog. They may start to think they r on the best mma forum soon. Phone Post
Fuck shit dog :) but your right Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 1:49 PM
peakes
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yep Limp Irvine is being protected and threads that talk about it are being deleted.

I expect this one will be deleted shortly also.
3/31/13 2:26 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So now the poll thread is gone too?

Hilarious
3/31/13 2:33 PM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.