UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on Xbox LIVE is now updated with UFC 158

3/7/13 6:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager

Our ears are still ringing from that epic media call. State of the MMA, soccer moms, and superheroes were all thrown in there.

After that crazy intense call, we’re all ready for an intense fight week….are you? UFC on Xbox LIVE is now updated with UFC 158 WITH....the GSP vs Hughes II fight  FREE!

3/7/13 6:05 PM
MartialArtsMixed
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Playstation Baby!!!

JK wish Sony would put on UFC fights also.
3/7/13 6:06 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can I have a discount? Phone Post
3/7/13 6:39 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey that's nice but you guys never fixed the Machida garbage from the last one where anyone with Hendo winning by decision got points for a win. This is serious business at my ufc get togethers! Lol Phone Post
3/7/13 8:44 PM
Stigga
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ordered UFC 157 on xbox at 1am EST. Asked me to vote on who I think would win while i was watching. I did and it showed me all results. Was so pissed off!!! Phone Post
3/8/13 4:16 PM
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager
JoeMimic -  Hey that's nice but you guys never fixed the Machida garbage from the last one where anyone with Hendo winning by decision got points for a win. This is serious business at my ufc get togethers! Lol Phone Post

Sorry about that! We made the fix so we're good to go for UFC 158

3/8/13 4:18 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
Stigga -  I ordered UFC 157 on xbox at 1am EST. Asked me to vote on who I think would win while i was watching. I did and it showed me all results. Was so pissed off!!! Phone Post

Not sure what you mean, could you clarify?  It's suppose to show the results of how everyone voted and not the actual outcome of the fight.

3/8/13 4:23 PM
MountainMedic
359 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PLEASE add more content to the app!!!

Lots of people, like me, bailed on cable/dish & stream all of our entertainment. I pay for & watch ppvs via the app, which is great, but never get to see any of the TV fights, TUF, and so forth.

Put commercials in there, I don't care, but more content would really be appreciated.

Thanks Phone Post
3/8/13 4:27 PM
Feelz Good
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks, ill check it out.

Xbox saved me for 157. Every few months my cable box screws up and won't let me order a ppv. It takes about 15-20 minutes on the phone to sort it out and get the ppv to work. This happened for 157, so instead of making a phone call I fired up my Xbox and order it, worked flawlessly. I'll now be getting all the UFCs this way. Phone Post
3/8/13 4:36 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
MountainMedic -  PLEASE add more content to the app!!!

Lots of people, like me, bailed on cable/dish & stream all of our entertainment. I pay for & watch ppvs via the app, which is great, but never get to see any of the TV fights, TUF, and so forth.

Put commercials in there, I don't care, but more content would really be appreciated.

Thanks Phone Post

We're definitely trying! :) It really comes down to our partnership with UFC and what's been agreed upon.  Hopefully as our partnership grows we can add more to the app.

3/8/13 4:39 PM
Stigga
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE - 
Stigga -  I ordered UFC 157 on xbox at 1am EST. Asked me to vote on who I think would win while i was watching. I did and it showed me all results. Was so pissed off!!! Phone Post

Not sure what you mean, could you clarify?  It's suppose to show the results of how everyone voted and not the actual outcome of the fight.

It was on my screen after I voted and said push Y to see votes. I just wanted it off my screen so I hit Y and it should the actual results!
3/8/13 4:57 PM
JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE -
JoeMimic -  Hey that's nice but you guys never fixed the Machida garbage from the last one where anyone with Hendo winning by decision got points for a win. This is serious business at my ufc get togethers! Lol Phone Post

Sorry about that! We made the fix so we're good to go for UFC 158

Haha thanks! Vtfu when I get to computer and vtfd if it happens again ;-) Phone Post
3/8/13 5:23 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
MartialArtsMixed - Playstation Baby!!!

JK wish Sony would put on UFC fights also.

har har ;)

3/8/13 5:33 PM
MountainMedic
359 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE -

Thanks Phone Post

We're definitely trying! :) It really comes down to our partnership with UFC and what's been agreed upon.  Hopefully as our partnership grows we can add more to the app.

Thanks for the reply. I honestly think there is more potential there than they may realize. Phone Post
3/8/13 6:21 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager

Just to make your Friday a bit more entertaining....we added the GSP and Diaz media call highlights on the app. It's worth your 4 minutes and more.

3/8/13 6:35 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

Thanks Phone Post

Thanks for the reply. I honestly think there is more potential there than they may realize. Phone Post

Wouldn't be surprised if more content gets rolled out to help sweeten the pot when the new XBOX gets released, if UFC on consoles remains microsoft exclusive.

3/8/13 7:23 PM
Malvert the Janitor
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good shit! Phone Post
3/8/13 7:24 PM
Spidermoore
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/13 11:13 PM
2 questions.

Hey, as long as I am able to get an Internet connection, can I take my XBox360 over to a buddy's place and get the PPV there on my XBox Live account?

Why was the last GSP UFC event discounted? Would a discount be in the future? What was the determining factor for the discount?
3/8/13 7:30 PM
Warriormmd
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spidermoore - 2 questions.

Hey, as long as I am able to get an Internet connection, can I take my XBox360 over to a buddy's place and get the PPV their on my XBox Live account?

Why was the last GSP UFC event discounted? Would a discount be in the future? What was the determining factor for the discount? Phone Post
Yes to the first question,

As for the second I'd love to know the same. Phone Post
3/8/13 8:55 PM
Letibleu
1474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will wave to you all from my cushy corporate box :D

3/8/13 10:48 PM
MountainMedic

LEKS - Ordering through Xbox is way better than ordering with direct tv. Keep it up and ill keep ordering :) Phone Post
Agreed. The product is great.

Just want MORE free stuff, lol. Phone Post
3/8/13 11:03 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad my Xbox got the red ring of death. Phone Post
3/9/13 12:16 AM
dubate
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, your Xbox lasted a really long time. I had to get a new (black) one 3 years ago. What was yours, 6 years old? Phone Post
3/9/13 6:28 AM
jahmon
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks! Watching now. You guys are doing a good job bringing content. Thanks again Phone Post
3/9/13 8:36 AM
PepperUK
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any news on if/when this will be coming to the uk/eu Xbox owners? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.