UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Girl In Vegas Chokes A Guy Out On The Sidewalk

3/8/13 3:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=343_1362720395
It looks like it was removed from youtube.

MikeDeLong99 (the youtuber who uploaded it):
"This is on a breezeway by Cosmo and these two seemed to be playing around and then dude slams chick on the ground and chick don't play that..."

Sounds like they were grappling for fun, he got frustrated and slammed her on the sidewalk. She choked his ass unmercifully.
3/8/13 3:34 AM
stonepony

http://www.youtube.com/user/MikeDeLong99
Maybe someone can find it on youtube.
3/8/13 3:37 AM
ManOfThePeepHole
1270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/8/13 3:40 AM
BruceWayne23

Looks to me like that bitch held the choke waaaaaaaay too long. Slack-jawed idiots just watching and taking pictures while this is going on. Fucking cow.
3/8/13 3:47 AM
stonepony

BruceWayne23 - Looks to me like that bitch held the choke waaaaaaaay too long. Slack-jawed idiots just watching and taking pictures while this is going on. Fucking cow.

I thought she was just holding him. I don't think she was choking him the whole time. If she is trained enough to embarrass this much bigger guy like that, she must have been told at some point how to manage a situation like that? She knows better, probably...
3/8/13 4:00 AM
BruceWayne23

stonepony - 
BruceWayne23 - Looks to me like that bitch held the choke waaaaaaaay too long. Slack-jawed idiots just watching and taking pictures while this is going on. Fucking cow.

I thought she was just holding him. I don't think she was choking him the whole time. If she is trained enough to embarrass this much bigger guy like that, she must have been told at some point how to manage a situation like that? She knows better, probably...

All you need to do is drive past any strip mall in Bumfuck, America to see that plenty of retards teach other retards dangerous shit. She looked like she was managing the situation by choking him beyond the point that he was convulsing and involuntarily gasping for breath.

How many people with a few months of training have choked someone unconscious or seen what happens when they are? I doubt many.

3/8/13 4:04 AM
stonepony

BruceWayne23 - 
stonepony - 

All you need to do is drive past any strip mall in Bumfuck, America to see that plenty of retards teach other retards dangerous shit. She looked like she was managing the situation by choking him beyond the point that he was convulsing and involuntarily gasping for breath.

How many people with a few months of training have choked someone unconscious or seen what happens when they are? I doubt many.

You could be right. I guess good advice is to not slam a small female on the concrete, because she might know how to choke you to death.

I'd have to see the slam to make a judgment. If he Rampaged her off the sidewalk, I don't blame her for not letting him go. If she's a Jersey Shore retard choking him for 5 minutes to be funny, then she should go to prison.
3/8/13 4:11 AM
Moke
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You could hear him breathing (snoring) because it was a blood choke. She had the leg scissor across both carotid arteries the whole time. And she kept the blood from his brain for over a minute and a half AFTER he had already passed out. Nothing more dangerous than getting choked out by some stupid fuck who has no clue. That dude is fucked.
3/8/13 4:16 AM
stonepony

Moke - You could hear him breathing (snoring) because it was a blood choke. She had the leg scissor across both carotid arteries the whole time. And she kept the blood from his brain for over a minute and a half AFTER he had already passed out. Nothing more dangerous than getting choked out by some stupid fuck who has no clue. That dude is fucked.

On the other hand, in many states she would be legally justified using whatever means of self defense was available to her. He's big, she's small, and he bounced her off the concrete. What was he going to do next?

Her crime is ignorance maybe.
3/8/13 4:31 AM
Drugs_Delaney
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its on dude for getting choked out after slamming a girl a concrete. if she was getting the better of him while playing, its not hard to theorize he got butthurt and slammed her to try and save face. his clothes had bro written all over them.
3/8/13 5:04 AM
stonepony

Edited: 03/08/13 5:04 AM
Thank you sir.
3/8/13 5:11 AM
Hocky Balboa
6327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Next time he'll think twice before going down on a stranger.

3/8/13 5:27 AM
mclay
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gracie -

I would have gotten out of that weak choke in two seconds

Why would it take so long? Phone Post
3/8/13 5:34 AM
Naughty Gorilla

They both seem very douchey, so whatever
3/8/13 5:36 AM
stonepony

higherprimate718 - this girl needs to be in jail

Never going to happen. Not if there are witnesses there who saw him slam her on the concrete.
3/8/13 5:43 AM
Letibleu
1485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/13 5:43 AM

double

3/8/13 5:43 AM
Letibleu
1485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's Fallon Fox.

Both of them.

3/8/13 5:53 AM
stonepony

Letibleu - 

It's Fallon Fox.

Both of them.

Mean.
3/8/13 6:01 AM
sockeye
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all the jiu-jitsu schools popping up because of mainstream MMA I hypothesis this will be a common occurrence Phone Post
3/8/13 6:04 AM
Dazednconfused
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BruceWayne23 -
stonepony - 

Yeah, I don't think she had any idea how dangerous that was. You're right about the involuntary gasping for breath. Scary. Is there any footage of him slamming her? Phone Post
3/8/13 6:08 AM
Letibleu

his problem not hers (assuming he slammed her)

3/8/13 6:25 AM
tiger07
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How the fuck did a 90lb woman get to be slammed by this guy? I wonder, did she know him? Either way, as has been said, dangerous to hold it for that amount of time.
3/8/13 6:30 AM
Letibleu

I love how nobody gives a shit to intervene. Amurica, fuck yeah!

3/8/13 6:34 AM
vaginal tear
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tiger07 - How the fuck did a 90lb woman get to be slammed by this guy? I wonder, did she know him? Either way, as has been said, dangerous to hold it for that amount of time.
That bitch isn't 90lbs. No way. That fat little troll is at least 130.

Yes. She held that choke way to fucking long. Phone Post
3/8/13 6:40 AM
CindyO

stonepony - 
BruceWayne23 - 
stonepony - 

You could be right. I guess good advice is to not slam a small female on the concrete, because she might know how to choke you to death.

I'd have to see the slam to make a judgment. If he Rampaged her off the sidewalk, I don't blame her for not letting him go. If she's a Jersey Shore retard choking him for 5 minutes to be funny, then she should go to prison.

LMFAO!!!

Cindy

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.