UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TOP SEX REASSIGNMENT DOCS WEIGH IN ON FALLON FOX

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
3/8/13 9:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crooklyn
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

A few days ago, the news of the first transgender female in mixed martial arts, on record, was brought to the attention of the sports community in the form of a 37 year old fighter named Fallon Fox. Immediate concern for the safety of her opponents has become the focal point of discussion, in addition to the mounting concerns about the legality of her licensure. Does she have a significant physical advantage, since she was once biologically a male? Furthermore, does she pose a higher risk to the women she faces in the cage? Should she legally be allowed to fight professionally?

Admittedly, I have been on the fence about this, leaning toward the side of caution. I have medically rooted questions about Fallon's current physiology that I need answered before I can even consider the possibility of supporting her being allowed into the cage again. I reached out to several physicians, to be the 'expert witnesses' in the court of public opinion.

Get the rest here:

3/8/13 9:19 AM
Aaron Becker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care what has been done in the last 6-7 years, she shouldn't be fighting girls. I don't think that a girls punch or kick can do as much damage to her as it could to a real girl
3/8/13 9:22 AM
Kirik
2055 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

ttt

3/8/13 9:26 AM
Card
2329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/8/13 9:27 AM
Nitecrawler
2251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Aaron Becker - I don't care what has been done in the last 6-7 years, she shouldn't be fighting girls. I don't think that a girls punch or kick can do as much damage to her as it could to a real girl

MB: Most measures of physical strength minimize, muscle mass decreases, bone density decreases, and they become fairly comparable to women in their musculature. After as much time as has passed in her case, if tested, she would probably end up in the same muscle mass category as her biologically born female counterpart.

3/8/13 9:28 AM
Aaron Becker

we could all go out and knock girls out if we turn our dicks inside out
3/8/13 9:29 AM
Nitecrawler
2251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/13 9:34 AM
Hillary Williams:

I competed against her in 2010 and nothing, behavior, strength, etc. would have clued me into her being anything other than biologically female. Not to mention the doctors showing her levels are good. Gender and sexual identity are so much more complicated than the scientifically illiterate like to accept, and if she's happy this way while phenotypically female (including hormone levels), well I wish her the best.

3/8/13 9:32 AM
stevekt
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice read. Phone Post
Big Pun
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How many women have that kind of size naturally? I don't believe changing the plumbing gets rid of the natural ability given to men since birth. That guy had all his childhood and teen years to get a man's muscle development and it shows. all those hormones haven't changed it like those guys are saying. Look at the pic.
Trojan Rubber Guard
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - we could all go out and knock girls out if we turn our dicks inside out
You apparently can't read Phone Post
3/8/13 9:35 AM
Wovito

Nitecrawler - 
Aaron Becker - I don't care what has been done in the last 6-7 years, she shouldn't be fighting girls. I don't think that a girls punch or kick can do as much damage to her as it could to a real girl

MB: Most measures of physical strength minimize, muscle mass decreases, bone density decreases, and they become fairly comparable to women in their musculature. After as much time as has passed in her case, if tested, she would probably end up in the same muscle mass category as her biologically born female counterpart.

"fairly comparable" is not the same thing as "no advantage"
3/8/13 9:37 AM
Johnzandt

Perfect example of how the science should lead the opinion. I, myself, though she would have a distinct physical advantage, but after reading the experts testimony I now completely agree with Miss Fallon and think she should be allowed to compete in WMMA. Cheers, great read.
3/8/13 9:43 AM
Trojan Rubber Guard
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wovito -
Nitecrawler - 

"fairly comparable" is not the same thing as "no advantage"
It's called being diplomatic with a response when generalizing. This doctor probably has never met Fallon but is using her experience with her past patients to draw likely conclusions. Phone Post
3/8/13 9:45 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even though the science says its probably ok, inside it still feels wrong.
3/8/13 9:47 AM
Aaron Becker

biased doctors will be biased towards their kind of patients. It's good for business
Kerouac

TheOne - Even though the science says its probably ok, inside it still feels wrong.

THAT'S WHAT HE SAID
Sprawl 68

I won't watch. Phone Post
3/8/13 9:48 AM
Nitecrawler

Aaron Becker - we could all go out and knock girls out if we turn our dicks inside out

Ignorant statement is ignorant.
3/8/13 9:49 AM
dhughes
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnzandt - Perfect example of how the science should lead the opinion. I, myself, though she would have a distinct physical advantage, but after reading the experts testimony I now completely agree with Miss Fallon and think she should be allowed to compete in WMMA. Cheers, great read.

You are voted up for being an intelligent human.
3/8/13 9:49 AM
Chupacabro
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"MB: Most measures of physical strength minimize, muscle mass decreases, bone density decreases, and they become fairly comparable to women in their musculature. After as much time as has passed in her case, if tested, she would probably end up in the same muscle mass category as her biologically born female counterpart"

Most measures....fairly comparable.....probably end up

The needle on my bullshit meter is all the way in the red. Phone Post
3/8/13 9:50 AM
Crooklyn
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

Fallon's opponent from her last fight:

3/8/13 9:52 AM
Odinson
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOne - Even though the science says its probably ok, inside it still feels wrong.

Science the art of making people believe shit they know in their heart is wrong.
3/8/13 9:55 AM
TheMorg826
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aw hellll no
3/8/13 9:57 AM
Kerouac

Uteromania
3/8/13 9:57 AM
Chupacabro
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You want to talk science, let's see some independent research on the matter, not only testimony of people who profit from the procedure.

Lets also see his actual levels measured and evaluated by people not in the sex change business instead of accepting, "yeah, it's probably safe."

If you want to get all scientific and stuff.. Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.