UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TOP SEX REASSIGNMENT DOCS WEIGH IN ON FALLON FOX

3/8/13 7:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fairly = is the word I expected.

Still reeks of bias. Needs independant 3rd party scrutiny.

3/8/13 7:44 PM
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I..... I don't want to live on this planner anymore. Phone Post
3/8/13 7:45 PM
Lux Fixxins

So.... Basically it's a gay dude knocking out women and or other gay dudes. Phone Post
3/8/13 7:52 PM
kingkoopa

Odinson -
TheOne - Even though the science says its probably ok, inside it still feels wrong.

Science the art of making people believe shit they know in their heart is wrong.
Lol yup

Science: the art of using numbers to convince people common sense is wrong Phone Post
3/8/13 7:57 PM
HexRei

Edited: 03/08/13 7:59 PM
kingkoopa - 
Odinson -
TheOne - Even though the science says its probably ok, inside it still feels wrong.

Science the art of making people believe shit they know in their heart is wrong.

Lol yup

Science: the art of using numbers to convince people common sense is wrong Phone Post

Complain about science ON A FUCKING COMPUTER ON THE INTERNET. Herp a derp, dipshits.

People like you two geniuses are the reason America is losing ground in maths and sciences rapidly. Your anti-intellectualism is embarrassing.
3/8/13 7:57 PM
UGSlapshot

Zaph -
UGSlapshot -
Zaph - lol @ the experts here who think they know more than surgeons. Phone Post
LoL at the morons that think surgeons know everything, doesn't even have to be in there area of expertise...whatever.

Pseudoscience bullshit for the win eh? Phone Post
They might not know everything, but they surely know more than you.

Also... that word doesn't mean what you think it means. Phone Post
Yeah they do "rolls eyes" I'm sure they know more about performing surgery then I do, I've been around a lot of doctors, none of them have made me feel inferior with their wealth of common knowledge. Phone Post
3/8/13 8:01 PM
kingkoopa

BrandCarey - While I respect the fact that the doctor has intimate knowledge with the procedure and the SRS process, I believe asking a trasgendered doctor who is a leading force in these type of suregeries their opinion on whether or not this is acceptable is a huge conflict of interest. This is the same as Big Tobacco doing studies on the effect of cigarettes. A person with a vested interest in the matter is hardly an unbiased opinion, no matter how hard they try.

Furthermore, why has no one talked about what happens if Fallon stops taking the hormones? I do not claim to know the answer but it would stand to reason that Fallon's body would begin to produce testosterone at a level that someone born a man would. Granted this would not immediately reverse the estrogen treatments but I would have to guess it would be somewhat similar to a normal woman taking testosterone.

Anyone have info on this?
This

When people start working out they produce more testosterone. Guys produce more than women naturally. Plus she most definitely is taking done sort of supplements. All pro athletes do to top it off It could stop taking estrogen in which case she would produce more testosterone than the other women who aren't cheating.

People changing their mind due to this clearly biased Dr. who only says maybe or probably are dunces who will believe anything an "expert" says as if "experts" are not fallable Phone Post
3/8/13 8:03 PM
Zaph
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGSlapshot - 
Zaph -
UGSlapshot -
Zaph - lol @ the experts here who think they know more than surgeons. Phone Post
LoL at the morons that think surgeons know everything, doesn't even have to be in there area of expertise...whatever.

Yeah they do "rolls eyes" I'm sure they know more about performing surgery then I do, I've been around a lot of doctors, none of them have made me feel inferior with their wealth of common knowledge. Phone Post

Right, because the physiological changes one undergoes when having a sex change qualify as "common knowledge."

Roll your eyes as much as you want, you still have no point.

3/8/13 8:06 PM
soremano

Lux Fixxins -  So.... Basically it's a gay dude knocking out women and or other gay dudes. Phone Post

not gay

Ten years ago, Fox told her parents that she felt like she was born in the wrong body. Her mother rejected the news. Her father told her she was actually a confused gay man. Fox insisted that she wasn't gay, and that she was attracted to other women. Her father was unrelenting and put her in gay-conversion therapy. There she was treated by a gay-conversion therapist who tried to convince Fox that she was a gay man so that he could turn her into a straight man.

When the therapy sessions finally ended, Fox decided to start her sexual transition. She soon began hormone therapy that she has now been on for 10 years. Six years ago, she had gender reassignment surgery.

http://www.outsports.com/2013/3/5/4068840/fallon-fox-trans-pro-mma-fighter

3/8/13 8:09 PM
Choochy
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kingkoopa -
BrandCarey - While I respect the fact that the doctor has intimate knowledge with the procedure and the SRS process, I believe asking a trasgendered doctor who is a leading force in these type of suregeries their opinion on whether or not this is acceptable is a huge conflict of interest. This is the same as Big Tobacco doing studies on the effect of cigarettes. A person with a vested interest in the matter is hardly an unbiased opinion, no matter how hard they try.

Furthermore, why has no one talked about what happens if Fallon stops taking the hormones? I do not claim to know the answer but it would stand to reason that Fallon's body would begin to produce testosterone at a level that someone born a man would. Granted this would not immediately reverse the estrogen treatments but I would have to guess it would be somewhat similar to a normal woman taking testosterone.

Anyone have info on this?
This

When people start working out they produce more testosterone. Guys produce more than women naturally. Plus she most definitely is taking done sort of supplements. All pro athletes do to top it off It could stop taking estrogen in which case she would produce more testosterone than the other women who aren't cheating.

People changing their mind due to this clearly biased Dr. who only says maybe or probably are dunces who will believe anything an "expert" says as if "experts" are not fallable Phone Post
Doesn't work like that once the testicles are gone.

If Fallon stopped taking supplements the body would get all fucked up similiar to if you took out a womans ovaries.

You sort of plateau, you'll still produce E or T but not anywhere near the levels of the persons birth gender.

Once the nuts are gone, T blockers are usually no longer required due to the lack of testosterone in the body. Phone Post
3/8/13 8:25 PM
Forrest Spliffn

I didn't like divisions under 145 and I hate the women's division

I will now wait for Dana and fanboys to tell me I don't like mma if I'm not down with trannies.

This shit is beyond sick. Who the fuck is out there teaching fucked in the head trannies how to hurt people.

Here's an idea. You fight in whatever category your genitals were born in.

If you are a man that becomes a woman via surgery and you then want to fist fight, you probably should have kept your twig and berries bro. You actually a man b.

It's a shame grown men have to waste their time going over all this stuff and making rules because of some traumatized weirdos having a god damn civil rights movement.
Smh Phone Post
3/8/13 8:32 PM
HexRei

Edited: 03/08/13 8:33 PM
^^^what about people born with ambiguous genitalia?
3/8/13 8:35 PM
kingkoopa

HexRei -
kingkoopa - 
Odinson -

Lol yup

Complain about science ON A FUCKING COMPUTER ON THE INTERNET. Herp a derp, dipshits.

People like you two geniuses are the reason America is losing ground in maths and sciences rapidly. Your anti-intellectualism is embarrassing.
Read some books you twit. The only anti-intellectual is you who based everything you know on what you we're told by school and main stream media. Good job abandoning common sense, logic and personal research.

I bet you think psychology is real science too lol Phone Post
3/8/13 8:37 PM
HexRei

kingkoopa - 
HexRei -
kingkoopa - 
Odinson -

Lol yup

Read some books you twit. The only anti-intellectual is you who based everything you know on what you we're told by school and main stream media. Good job abandoning common sense, logic and personal research.

Really? fucking really? go huff some more paint bumpkin
3/8/13 8:46 PM
thedirtyburger

I say if her opponent agrees on the fight, that's all that matters. Phone Post
3/8/13 8:54 PM
Mihow

God what a bunch of animals in this thread

It was a crummy article (my opinion, kind of how I don't like to eat liver, doesn't mean liver is bad) but what the fuck are people jumping down her throat for? It's ABOVE average for a sports article and even has TWO sourced interviews with experts AND a stated bias (I am on the fence ...)

Seems like the anti- this chickdude fighting crowd is was more passionate than anyone else.

My stance is: someone out there wants to fight that thing? Let them. No ones career is going down the toilet because they said no to fighting a tranny
3/8/13 9:28 PM
UGSlapshot

Zaph -
UGSlapshot - 
Zaph -
UGSlapshot -

Right, because the physiological changes one undergoes when having a sex change qualify as "common knowledge."

Roll your eyes as much as you want, you still have no point.

These posts speak more to your comprehension or lack there of then my point.

They have no proof of anything they claim, they have nothing to back up their claims. There is not enough research to provide a conclusion as to whether a transgender heshe has an advantage or not.

They also don't have the support of other surgeons, why is it a few doctors with a personal interest and not the body of professionals? Phone Post
3/8/13 9:33 PM
Random Poster

It's not fair to real women.

period
3/8/13 10:02 PM
ChaosOverkill
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedirtyburger -  I say if her opponent agrees on the fight, that's all that matters. Phone Post

and when someone with a belt says no and is painted as a bigot or something and get a sorts of shit for saying no even though it's their right? What then?

It will happen if Fox is any good and has any advantage which she hasn't disproven

3/8/13 10:05 PM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So if Fox got a therapeutic use exemption and underwent Testosterone Replacement Therapy, should she be allowed to fight men?
3/8/13 10:20 PM
CindyO

If Fighters Only Magazine doesn't have Crooklyn on the list of media nominees next year something will be amiss:) She has been hitting out of the park for a while now. This was a really great read.

Cindy

3/8/13 10:22 PM
Letibleu
1612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/13 10:22 PM
CindyO - 

If Fighters Only Magazine doesn't have Crooklyn on the list of media nominees next year something will be amiss:) She has been hitting out of the park for a while now. This was a really great read.

Cindy

It's just weird finding out she is a girl. I envisioned her looking like this for some reason. Now I have to shake that image.

3/8/13 10:41 PM
CindyO

KingstonHawkeJr - Are we all pretending that she doesn't look like a man? Just look at ANY of her pictures. Before I even read the article when I saw the picture I thought to myself "who the hell is this manly looking ass chick". She looks more manly than Cyborg, and Cyborg was pumping male hormones into her body. This is a non-issue. And everyone being politically correct isn't helping.

But reading does. You should try the first link on the thread.

Cindy

3/8/13 10:42 PM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - So if Fox got a therapeutic use exemption and underwent Testosterone Replacement Therapy, should she be allowed to fight men?

3/8/13 10:42 PM
kingkoopa

HexRei -
kingkoopa - 
HexRei -
kingkoopa - 
Odinson -

Lol yup

Really? fucking really? go huff some more paint bumpkin
Lmao what a shit tard im not even American. Your post shows how antiquated you are. The internet is global hence worldwide web. There are people on here from countries other than Murica.

Ironic how the people who sit on the high horse of "cultural progress" are usually the ones going backwards Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.