180 lbs
lifting since I was 12
3 x a week since I was 21

mom 4'10"
dad 5'10"

Pretty sure I have reached my potential

I have 8 weeks worth of Test E at 500 mgs a wk and plenty of Nolva

Never used any gear before

looking to gain strength, a little size and a harder more vascular look.

Looking to do a short mild cycle of the test e only/using nolva only for pct/how soon should I start the nolva after last pin, same day, next day, 2 weeks after last pin? So much reading on the subject and I am reading so many diff opinions I thought I would ask here.

also, I am reading 40 mgs a day weeks 1 and 2 followed by 20 mgs a day weeks 3 and 4..

thanks for any and all advice. It is much appreciated.
3/8/13 10:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AdrianK
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not an expert on this but...............I'd have to think with those stats you are probably FAR from reaching your natural potential. Of course that is clearly a non issue since you already have the gear and so obviously made the choice to use it. If you do a search of the many online steroid profiles they will give all you need to know. You are only planning to use two things so it's pretty straightforward. I'm not sure what the rules are here about posting links to sites like that but all you really gotta do is google testosterone enanthate and nolvadex and follow what comes up all the profiles include basic instructions for use as well and most of the sites have their own message boards.
3/8/13 10:30 AM
5pointer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks AK but every site and every message board says something diff.. some say 1st day after last pin, some say eod while on cycle, some say 2 weeks after last pin. my head hurts, i am not necc going to run anything. i had high cholesterol with my my last checkup and i want to have another blood test for lipids before i do anything. i guess i asked here bc i am familair with a lot of the posters and know many have used n the past.

who knows who is writing on other message boards.
3/8/13 11:43 AM
AdrianK
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nolvadex during the cycle or day after last pin would be being over cautious I think and could hinder the gains you will make from the test E. Unless you are prone to certain side effects or begin to notice undesirable side effects developing there would really be no need. You aren't looking at running any kind of outrageous doses there so side effects should pretty minimal unless you have some sort of out the ordinary reaction or something. So I'd day IF you do it run the test then start your pct two weeks after you finish up.

Can one of the mods here clarify what the rules are regarding discussion of this topic? I don't want to violate any of them if I haven't already lol.
3/8/13 1:00 PM
5pointer

thank you so much!
3/8/13 1:14 PM
cheesesteak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolva should be 40/40/40 for 6 weeks. i'd try to get some colmid too.
3/8/13 1:16 PM
cheesesteak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

by the way you can get thing like nolva and clomid to use for research...check around online
3/9/13 6:08 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

There are far better sites than this to ask questions bout gear Phone Post
3/12/13 1:49 AM
WillyMaunawili
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
3/12/13 11:07 AM
fuzzislipperz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8 weeks is an awfully short duration for test alone... I would go 12 weeks at 500mg/week. Don't use the Nolva during your cycle at all...if you're concerned with water weight and gyno you should get a bottle of arimidex or aromasin to use DURING cycle. However, I wouldn't use them as a precaution...only use as needed because they can diminish your gains slightly. If you have a severe flare up of gyno, you'll need Letro. As far as PCT goes, everyone is different and there is no good option for PCT per say. I've known plenty of guys who never use a PCT and their levels rebound naturally everytime. Some guys aren't so lucky. It's a gamble you take when you begin a cycle.

The most important question of all is, what's your diet like? Without proper nutrition you won't reap the full benefits of testosterone injections. Phone Post
3/12/13 3:08 PM
Wet

I hope you get gyno!

Grow a pair of balls and put the extra work in rather than try to cheat your way up because you're too lazy. You dont deserve results you didnt earn.
3/12/13 3:22 PM
disbeliever
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Wet - I hope you get gyno!

Grow a pair of balls and put the extra work in rather than try to cheat your way up because you're too lazy. You dont deserve results you didnt earn.

What are you so aggressive and rude for?

If someone feels they have hit a road block and want to use AAS responsibly, who gives a shit? Does it somehow invalidate any work you put in at the gym?
3/12/13 7:05 PM

Wet - I hope you get gyno!

You clearly have no idea Phone Post
3/12/13 7:57 PM
gusto

AdrianK - I'm not an expert on this but...............I'd have to think with those stats you are probably FAR from reaching your natural potential. Of course that is clearly a non issue since you already have the gear and so obviously made the choice to use it. If you do a search of the many online steroid profiles they will give all you need to know. You are only planning to use two things so it's pretty straightforward. I'm not sure what the rules are here about posting links to sites like that but all you really gotta do is google testosterone enanthate and nolvadex and follow what comes up all the profiles include basic instructions for use as well and most of the sites have their own message boards.

if he is lean 5-8%bf, 5'9 180 is pretty big and might be close to the upper bound

3/12/13 7:59 PM
gusto

i think this is useful tool for questions on what i possible clean

http://www.weightrainer.net/bodypred.html
3/12/13 8:15 PM
AdrianK

gusto - 
AdrianK - I'm not an expert on this but...............I'd have to think with those stats you are probably FAR from reaching your natural potential. Of course that is clearly a non issue since you already have the gear and so obviously made the choice to use it. If you do a search of the many online steroid profiles they will give all you need to know. You are only planning to use two things so it's pretty straightforward. I'm not sure what the rules are here about posting links to sites like that but all you really gotta do is google testosterone enanthate and nolvadex and follow what comes up all the profiles include basic instructions for use as well and most of the sites have their own message boards.

if he is lean 5-8%bf, 5'9 180 is pretty big and might be close to the upper bound

Perhaps. I suppose we all have different ideas of what "big" is. If that were the case though I'd bet if he were willing to sacrifice the low bf% for awhile and do a serious bulking program he could add a whole lot more muscle and strength to his 5'9" frame. I thought I was pretty big when I 1st hit 180 and then 200 and I'm only 5'9" myself. That was years ago and I'm currently cutting down from a bulk that took me all the way up to 265. I certainly have nothing against people choosing to use anything at their disposal to help them in their quest to reach their goals but I think a lot of guys sell themselves short and don't truly realize what can be accomplished purely through training in diet. Sometimes to keep things moving you gotta be willing to try new things and go to extremes with your diet and training but there is almost always a way to keep making progress. I think it's really important to understand and believe that especially if you are you going to go down the road of using PED's because that's the kind of mentality that will give you the biggest and best results from the gear as well as naturally.
3/12/13 8:18 PM
gusto

what is your max weight at 8%bf or less?

anyone can be 265 with enough eating and lifting. the problem is keeping those gains when you diet down
3/12/13 8:22 PM
gusto

another good link on the topic

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/whats-my-genetic-muscular-potential.html
3/12/13 8:33 PM
AdrianK

gusto - what is your max weight at 8%bf or less?

anyone can be 265 with enough eating and lifting. the problem is keeping those gains when you diet down

I really wouldn't be able to answer that I don't measure my bf% but I'm pretty sure it's been a long time since I've seen 8% or lower. I've been cutting down from the 265 bulk for the last month and a half and feeling pretty lean and liking the way I look at 250 now. I've maintained the majority of my strength and even increased it in some of my lifts during the cut. I'm pretty strength focused so that is far more important to me but I'm having some fun manipulating my body composition right now and I'm going to keep it going for awhile. Your right I guess that anyone can be 265 with enough eating and lifting, in the end it is that simple but there is big difference between simple and easy. There was nothing easy about riding the scale from 160 to 265, it took a lot of hard work and dedication to the goal and a willingness to push the limits.
3/12/13 8:41 PM
gusto

im not trying to diminish your work. just saying that getting really big is a lot different than big and lean
3/12/13 9:08 PM
AdrianK

For sure it is. I've been purely chasing the size strength for quite awhile but have recently switched gears and have been shedding the extra fat. Its cool to uncover all the muscle ive been building and start seeing what it looks like lol.
3/12/13 11:42 PM
Wet

disbeliever - 

If someone feels they have hit a road block and want to use AAS responsibly, who gives a shit? Does it somehow invalidate any work you put in at the gym?

It does invalidate my work at the gym because of guys like this who CHEAT. People assume guys like me, WHO WORKED THROUGH ROAD BLOCKS WITH HARD WORK AND DEDICATION, cheated to get results.

3/13/13 12:03 AM

Wet -
disbeliever - 

It does invalidate my work at the gym because of guys like this who CHEAT. People assume guys like me, WHO WORKED THROUGH ROAD BLOCKS WITH HARD WORK AND DEDICATION, cheated to get results.

Don't worry so much about what others do bro just concentrate on yourself. How old are you? Phone Post
3/13/13 12:13 AM
Wet

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - 
Wet -
disbeliever - 

Don't worry so much about what others do bro just concentrate on yourself. How old are you? Phone Post

I do concentrate on myself, but that doesnt mean i like people talking behind my back, nicely implying or flat out rudely accusing me of taking steriods/PED's to my face. And it wouldnt happen if there werent so many people like this guy either being happy with what he has or putting in more effort to EARN better gains.

Its like how lance armstrong cheated, now whenever someone accomplishes something amazing in sports, people are gonna assume they cheated and not give them the props they deserve or even talk shit about the person
3/13/13 10:59 AM
5pointer

wet, im sorry i hit a nerve brother :)

i actually sorta agree with u. but again, im almost 35 and have been lifting since i was 12 as earlier stated. i had nvr even seen roids until a guy at work opened up about his use and just happened to have 2 vials of test e he was looking to unload. i do not currently compete in anything so i dont agree with the cheating assessment. my buddy assured me he nvr knew 1 guy who stopped after 1 cycle, i do have a somewhat addictive personality - that and previous high cholesterol levels are a concern for me. i merely wanted advice (and appreciate what has been given) from ppl i "know" from this forum. i want to think this thru, research and gather as much info as possible before jumping into it. it does make me sick knowing teenagers and ppl who have lifted for only a few yrs jump on the gear and achieve results way faster then i or most ppl ever do.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.