UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> "gear" experts

3/13/13 12:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wet
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im the same age as you and have low T levels. Still dont cheat or even take doctor prescribed T for it. And it is cheating because you are in a competition with everyone else in the world.
Thats like the both of us climbing the worlds tallest mountain, but half way up you decide to take a helicopter up the rest of the way while i bust my ass and do it right. You have no business planting your flag at the top, you didnt earn it. And by you doing that, you cheapen it for the rest of us.
And the fact that you're just doing it for your own vanity makes it worse.
Its a free country (somewhat) and you can do what you want, but dont expect people like me to accept it or be happy about the damage you're doing to the rest of us who do it THE RIGHT WAY
3/13/13 12:20 PM
LCSULLA
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much Test E do you have? And TE doesnt even kick in until week 3-4. 8 weeks I would have gone with Test Prop. And you should have an AI on hand for your estro.

But saying all this...you may still lose all you gains...
3/13/13 12:27 PM
disbeliever
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Wet - Im the same age as you and have low T levels. Still dont cheat or even take doctor prescribed T for it. And it is cheating because you are in a competition with everyone else in the world.
Thats like the both of us climbing the worlds tallest mountain, but half way up you decide to take a helicopter up the rest of the way while i bust my ass and do it right. You have no business planting your flag at the top, you didnt earn it. And by you doing that, you cheapen it for the rest of us.
Its a free country (somewhat) and you can do what you want, but dont expect people like me to accept it or be happy about the damage you're doing to the rest of us who do it THE RIGHT WAY

I'm sorry but I have to LOL at this.

While I can appreciate your "work hard" attitude, and follow it myself, it's pretty foolish and ignorant to accuse others of "cheating" for using steroids.

Why do you go to the gym, and work so hard? To look better? Unless you had some medical issue you had to correct ASAP such as obesity or diabetus, you too are working out for "vanity". I.e. You want to look better, and feel better, right?

I have no issues with a grown man doing whatever else he wants to do, and my ego is not so weak that I feel down not being able to lift as much as a man taking 500mg of test a week. I do my thing, and feel good about it. The only issues I have with steroids is when idiot kids are too lazy to work out, and think shooting steroids irresponsibly and in large doses will make them look like a god, and end up shutting down their own bodies. And the only reason I have an issue with it is not because I somehow feel slighted, but I hate seeing people get hurt.

Steroids, taken responsibly and at therapeutic levels, can be great for any man over 35. Don't be so sensitive about what other people think IMO
3/13/13 12:48 PM
Wet

disbeliever - 
Wet - Im the same age as you and have low T levels. Still dont cheat or even take doctor prescribed T for it. And it is cheating because you are in a competition with everyone else in the world.

While I can appreciate your "work hard" attitude, and follow it myself, it's pretty foolish and ignorant to accuse others of "cheating" for using steroids.

Why do you go to the gym, and work so hard? To look better? Unless you had some medical issue you had to correct ASAP such as obesity or diabetus, you too are working out for "vanity". I.e. You want to look better, and feel better, right?

I have no issues with a grown man doing whatever else he wants to do, and my ego is not so weak that I feel down not being able to lift as much as a man taking 500mg of test a week. I do my thing, and feel good about it. The only issues I have with steroids is when idiot kids are too lazy to work out, and think shooting steroids irresponsibly and in large doses will make them look like a god, and end up shutting down their own bodies. And the only reason I have an issue with it is not because I somehow feel slighted, but I hate seeing people get hurt.

Steroids, taken responsibly and at therapeutic levels, can be great for any man over 35. Don't be so sensitive about what other people think IMO

I see it as cheating and it probably bothers me more than most people because of how i feel about weightlifting/training in general. I dont do it for vanity. If i wanted to just "look better" i would do a strictly bodybuidling routine. I use it as a tool to build myself mentally more than physically. It has completely changed my life and i would be a totally different person without it. If anything, i hate the fact that it makes you look better because people see you and assume alot of negative things about you (mostly started from steriod junkies) like that you're vain, shallow, dumb, angry, aggressive, and an illegal drug user.
3/13/13 12:54 PM
jeremy hamilton
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wet - 
disbeliever - 

I see it as cheating and it probably bothers me more than most people because of how i feel about weightlifting/training in general. I dont do it for vanity. If i wanted to just "look better" i would do a strictly bodybuidling routine. I use it as a tool to build myself mentally more than physically. It has completely changed my life and i would be a totally different person without it. If anything, i hate the fact that it makes you look better because people see you and assume alot of negative things about you (mostly started from steriod junkies) like that you're vain, shallow, dumb, angry, aggressive, and an illegal drug user.

You care what other people think way too much.
3/13/13 12:57 PM
Wet

jeremy hamilton - 
Wet - 
disbeliever - 

You care what other people think way too much.

.....says the steroid user
3/13/13 1:46 PM
jeremy hamilton
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

".....says the steroid user"

Jeez, somebody is jealous...

The weak always want to try and bring everyone else down to their level.

If you put more effort into yourself rather than worrying about what other people are doing and thinking you would be stronger and much less insecure. You sound like a whiny chick. You didn't have to say that your T levels are low, I could already tell.

If you are not 15 years old then you need a psychologist.
3/13/13 2:06 PM
LCSULLA
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL
3/13/13 4:54 PM
Crw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wet -
disbeliever - 

You seem like an an angry and aggressive person anyway , just as well your not on gear . Phone Post
3/13/13 8:12 PM
Leigh
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to chomp down 10 d-bol and slam 5cc of deca in my ass tonight just to piss off this turd. He's been on my ignore list for years and I only see his posts cos you guys quote him. Phone Post
3/14/13 12:29 AM
Wet

jeremy hamilton - ".....says the steroid user"

Jeez, somebody is jealous...

The weak always want to try and bring everyone else down to their level.

If you put more effort into yourself rather than worrying about what other people are doing and thinking you would be stronger and much less insecure. You sound like a whiny chick. You didn't have to say that your T levels are low, I could already tell.

If you are not 15 years old then you need a psychologist.

Im insecure?
What's more insecure than a guy who needs to stick a needle full of illegal drugs into his ass, just so he can feel good about himself?

Think about that the next time you call someone weak
3/14/13 6:17 AM
fuzzislipperz
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does this guy understand that having low testosterone levels is very detrimental to his health? And by refusing to take doctor prescribed testosterone, he is actually making himself less of a "man" than he has the potential to be? Phone Post
3/14/13 9:47 AM
jeremy hamilton

I actually think WET might be a girl. Or at least a young boy. No man puts that much thought or care into what other people do or think.
3/14/13 2:31 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jeremy hamilton - I actually think WET might be a girl. Or at least a young boy. No man puts that much thought or care into what other people do or think.

seriously, the guy cares if people think he is juicing. If you're comfortable with yourself and are fine with the fact that You know you're not on gear then who cares. If you are using juice its more than likely obvious to the people around you, so clearly don't care anyhow. In either case as long as you're happy, its all good!
3/14/13 3:09 PM
dizz
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have it completely wrong. When you're lifting and exercising, you're not in a competition with the rest of the world. It's exactly the opposite - you're in a competition with yourself and the rest of the world doesn't matter.

Do I care that some guy squats more than I do? Not at all. Do I care that my personal squat keeps improving? Absolutely.

I have never taken gear but I have no issues with guys who do in order to improve their lifts/aesthetics. Frankly, getting upset that other guys are on gear because of how it reflects on YOU smacks of insecurity.
3/14/13 4:05 PM
vermonter
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man... Someone needs to clean out his vagina...

Even still, for someone who supposedly works out so hard, i'm impressed by Wet's ability to sound like a pathetic teenage girl on the internet. That kind of shit can't be taught, it only comes from pure natural ability.
3/26/13 9:44 AM
5pointer

hey wet, i just wanted to let you know i have decided (at least for now) to remain unjuiced :)

i got my blood work back yesterday and my test is 550/i dont think its worth it, i dont think thats to low. my cholosterol is still high at 255 so i will stick to daa/pes erase and my protein shakes. just wanted u to know home slice!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.