UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hilarious prank we did in my Biloxi MMA Gym

3/8/13 11:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alan Belcher
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/13 11:13 AM

Hey guys,

Haven't been able to get on here in a while, but I haven't forgotten this place!

Anyway this week Mikey Triangles from my club had a friend from NY come down to visit and train with us for a few days at Alan Belcher MMA Club. he's a real good black belt under Joe D'Arce and one of the head instructors at Vamos Mixed Martial Arts in New York, but Mikey thought a fun way to introduce him to the class would be to slap him in a white belt and have him talking a little bit about how great he is because of his 8 months of kung fu training and experience watching Ultimate Fighting. Everyone was ignoring him until we started doing some live training, then it got fun. Here is Alex at my gym pretending to be an annoying know it all new student with an 8-month kung fu background, enjoy the clip!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_26gVAXCg

I hope you've been keeping up with my vlog, had a few good episodes since the last time I posted here, and if you missed them check them and some more cool videos out at ProMMATraining.com and also check out ImmunityMMA.com for more updates on my training camp for Michael Bisping!

#smashthebrit

3/8/13 11:07 AM
Alan Belcher
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, not so good with this html, let me try that again.

3/8/13 11:08 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you have admitted defeat in the trash talk to Bisping?
3/8/13 11:15 AM
billyball2
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for sharing!

Everyone took it very well.

Looks like you have a great group of people training there.
3/8/13 11:16 AM
MMA All Day
1295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck against Bisping. Give us all a show like you always do! Phone Post
3/8/13 11:21 AM
likatiga
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome
3/8/13 11:24 AM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was pretty funny.

3/8/13 11:32 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
797 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha that was good.

Can't wait to see you smash Bisping!

3/8/13 11:34 AM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol! That was frikkin hilarious!! Phone Post
3/8/13 11:35 AM
X_Rated
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome!

3/8/13 11:39 AM
Alan Belcher

RobinVanRooney -  Do you have something against Brits Alan? Phone Post

Nah, just one right now.

3/8/13 11:41 AM
Somerville Bad Boy
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was actually really funny. Thanks for sharing.
3/8/13 11:41 AM
SQUIRREL Master
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for the Talent.

Gonna destroy Bisping
3/8/13 11:42 AM
rnunz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome

3/8/13 11:42 AM
lifeaftrprison
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great stuff. Phone Post
3/8/13 11:47 AM
Morgz
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha!

That was very good!  Well played and guy had a great attitude and delivered a good message too.

3/8/13 11:49 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This made my morning before, im not opposed to watching a 3rd time.

Good luck against Bisping.
3/8/13 11:54 AM
BjjDominates
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha love how he s telling people he used to roll a lot at his Kung fu school. So jokes Phone Post
3/8/13 12:15 PM
Da_man
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This reminds me about this dude who came to the gym and smelled terrible, no one wanted to roll with him and ended it quick because it was that bad.

So he basically got beat up, alot.

Later that night I checked my facebook and it turns out I'm friends with the guy on FB( don't know how or why). And he is going off on our gym saying he destroyed everyone there and no one should go there because its a weak gym. Never seen him again.

That's all. Phone Post
3/8/13 12:22 PM
used2wrestle
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This video was hilarious! had me seriously laughing out loud! Thanks!

Honestly this is the main reason why I don't like the belt system at all and how you have to bow to everyone and call them professor. These are sports where you actually get to prove who is best, it's not a classroom, so who cares what belt colour you are? In a place where you actually get to prove who is best, all the belt does is make you assume you're better than someone else. On top of that, why should you give more respect to someone with a higher belt ranking rather than give everyone the same respect?!
3/8/13 12:46 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping is a God. Phone Post
3/8/13 12:49 PM
KidJustice
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

3/8/13 12:54 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol... Dudes were tripping out! Gd stuff

Hope u smash Bisping Phone Post
3/8/13 12:58 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesomely funny.

Thanks Alan...Good luck!

3/8/13 1:01 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that was hilarious but was kinda hoping for more of a shit talk build up.  maybe splash a little whiskey behind the ears

"dude, i saw this on ultimate fighter when they were training UFC, here try and submit me."  fails.  --- "now check this out i learned on youtube, try and sub me. you can't, kung-fu is > than BJJ.  we're just smarter than u guys." 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.