UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hilarious prank we did in my Biloxi MMA Gym

3/8/13 1:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SC MMA MD
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was great. Thanks for sharing Phone Post
3/8/13 1:10 PM
FanToFighter
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol funny video. P.S. ko you know who Phone Post
3/8/13 1:14 PM
PanRoastedJinx
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was facking great.
3/8/13 1:18 PM
jasonhightower
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice... hopefully you gave Master Paul (Halme) a work over while he was there.

3/8/13 1:24 PM
Hamo808
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was hilarious! Hope you well in your fight with Bisping. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:29 PM
MMA4Hugs
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good prank, and comendable reactions from your team. I was a bit confused as to what the black belt's message was at the end? Was it basically "don't stop trying in a fight with the excuse that you weren't really trying to begin with" ? 

3/8/13 2:33 PM
biggator
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha good stuff
3/8/13 2:39 PM
PrettyBoy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA4Hugs -

Good prank, and comendable reactions from your team. I was a bit confused as to what the black belt's message was at the end? Was it basically "don't stop trying in a fight with the excuse that you weren't really trying to begin with" ? 

He was saying if a lower belt is kicking your ass a lot of time you just give up the position to save face and pretend you allowed it to happen. He says that's a bitch move and will become ingrained in your DNA for the rest of your life. Phone Post
3/8/13 2:45 PM
PrettyBoy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

used2wrestle - This video was hilarious! had me seriously laughing out loud! Thanks!

Honestly this is the main reason why I don't like the belt system at all and how you have to bow to everyone and call them professor. These are sports where you actually get to prove who is best, it's not a classroom, so who cares what belt colour you are? In a place where you actually get to prove who is best, all the belt does is make you assume you're better than someone else. On top of that, why should you give more respect to someone with a higher belt ranking rather than give everyone the same respect?!
I agree with this as well. If a white belt is dominating or hanging with the purples in your school he should be a purple. Enough of this understanding and mastering the techniques its all a way to run money out of you.

In boxing some guys come into the gym and just dominate. Because they have heavy hands good cardio and pick it up quickly... If he wins a golden gloves title or becomes a good pro he will be judges strictly by his accomplishments in competition or gym wars. The guy who has been there for 5 years doesn't out rank him because he paid more gym dues. As a matter of a fact the new guy will often command more ring time/ instructor time then the other guy who just isn't going to develop. Phone Post
3/8/13 3:03 PM
buckshot44
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol.. Awesome and VTFU Belcher!!

3/8/13 3:11 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAH! I laughed out loud from start to finish. Hilarious :D

Good natured, and it seems they took it well :D
3/8/13 3:12 PM
BenBJJ
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - 
used2wrestle - This video was hilarious! had me seriously laughing out loud! Thanks!

Honestly this is the main reason why I don't like the belt system at all and how you have to bow to everyone and call them professor. These are sports where you actually get to prove who is best, it's not a classroom, so who cares what belt colour you are? In a place where you actually get to prove who is best, all the belt does is make you assume you're better than someone else. On top of that, why should you give more respect to someone with a higher belt ranking rather than give everyone the same respect?!
I agree with this as well. If a white belt is dominating or hanging with the purples in your school he should be a purple. Enough of this understanding and mastering the techniques its all a way to run money out of you.

In boxing some guys come into the gym and just dominate. Because they have heavy hands good cardio and pick it up quickly... If he wins a golden gloves title or becomes a good pro he will be judges strictly by his accomplishments in competition or gym wars. The guy who has been there for 5 years doesn't out rank him because he paid more gym dues. As a matter of a fact the new guy will often command more ring time/ instructor time then the other guy who just isn't going to develop. Phone Post

I don't like where this is going.

*Tightens black belt*

Great vid.
3/8/13 3:23 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan of both fighters looking forward to this fight! Phone Post
3/8/13 3:26 PM
pennviachoke
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hilarious! Phone Post
3/8/13 3:26 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evzey -  Big fan of both fighters looking forward to this fight! Phone Post

That's not really what the thread is about, but yeah, I agree!

Rewatching the video now.

They sure grappled a lot at this guy's Kung-Fu class. *teehee*
3/8/13 3:28 PM
Jack_Bauer
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Can I go to the Pan Am Tournament?"

hahahaha that video was great

3/8/13 3:31 PM
KingRice
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this was great, loved seeing their eye's when they realized he knows what he is doing

3/8/13 3:32 PM
Jason
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Hahaha, he did a good job acting. You could tell it was hard for him to pretend he wasn't good during the rolling Phone Post
3/8/13 3:33 PM
Carl Sonnen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good prank. Nice to see you on the UG now, Alan. Can't wait for you to kick Bisping's ass and continue advancing in the division. Always a fan here, brah. We missed you around sherdog, but there are too many jerks over there also. The UG is more mellow and will really appreciate you more, hopefully.
3/8/13 3:33 PM
hubbarocks
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol! Good video. Phone Post
3/8/13 3:36 PM
stlnl2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - 

Problem with what you are trying to convey here, is often the trainers are older guys or guys who maybe were not terribly good boxers (in so far as their competition records) themselves but are good teachers who understand and master technique and the teaching of same. They may not be able to whip the new young stud, but they can teach him.....
3/8/13 3:43 PM
HaoleBoy
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am glad that never happened to me

I did poorly against real white belts - i would have got wrecked
3/8/13 3:57 PM
Kostakio
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidJustice -

ttt

. Phone Post
3/8/13 4:35 PM
newjack900
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hilarious - good shit brotha thanks for sharing.. good luck in training & against Bisping - stay healthy.
3/8/13 5:29 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

haha, that was awesome!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.