UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda Rousey and Mike Tyson (pic)

3/8/13 2:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
2064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/13 2:21 PM

http://instagram.com/rondarousey/

"Was lucky enough to meet the legend himself, the one and only Mike Tyson today :D"

3/8/13 2:14 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

step, grab a hold of the arm... and thats the way we do it! It's my arm in a box! my arm in a box yoo! 

3/8/13 2:14 PM
MmanBearPig
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda looks like Skrillex with blonde hair in that photo
3/8/13 2:15 PM
Ktaco
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would have liked to beee a fly on the wall for the convo that those 2 must have had.
3/8/13 2:16 PM
TEX4N
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My style is impetuous - Mike Tyson Phone Post
3/8/13 2:19 PM
MattBenwa
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."
3/8/13 2:21 PM
Nitecrawler
1979 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Mike will fuck the OP till he loves him....
3/8/13 2:22 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haunted housey blowin up!

3/8/13 2:23 PM
Ghost of Retard
737 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But would he eat his asshole alive? Phone Post
3/8/13 2:25 PM
buckshot44
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cover those ears Ronda!! HOLY FUCK

3/8/13 2:36 PM
paradigmer
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YukiNakai -  Rousey by armbar. Phone Post

Until Tyson defends by taking a huge bite out of her thigh. 

3/8/13 2:38 PM
GarlicSauce

She's cute with the glasses. First time I've found her attractive.
3/8/13 2:41 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great picture! Two people that I would be insanely thrilled to meet in person, lol. Phone Post
3/8/13 2:49 PM
Cru "ATM" Jones
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N -  My style is impetuous - Mike Tyson Phone Post

3/8/13 2:50 PM
Mongo Lloyd
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just snagged my tickets today for Tyson's live show. I've heard nothing but good about the show.
3/8/13 3:03 PM
Chorizo
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That interview didnt seem to be planned. Tyson was there, then Rhonda showed up for her interview and they threw them together. Afterwards the host said Rhonda was throwing up all morning sick, but meeting Tyson really cheered her up.

FUnny that Tyson knew she learned judo from her mom, he was no stranger to the Rousey hype.
3/8/13 3:03 PM
Chorizo
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mongo Lloyd - Just snagged my tickets today for Tyson's live show. I've heard nothing but good about the show.

You gotta come back and let us know how it went.
3/8/13 3:15 PM
Cementhead
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyson is a train wreck in most interviews
3/8/13 3:16 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chorizo - That interview didnt seem to be planned. Tyson was there, then Rhonda showed up for her interview and they threw them together. Afterwards the host said Rhonda was throwing up all morning sick, but meeting Tyson really cheered her up.

FUnny that Tyson knew she learned judo from her mom, he was no stranger to the Rousey hype.
Morning sickness?

Uh oh.. Phone Post
3/8/13 3:18 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chorizo - That interview didnt seem to be planned. Tyson was there, then Rhonda showed up for her interview and they threw them together. Afterwards the host said Rhonda was throwing up all morning sick, but meeting Tyson really cheered her up.

Right before I knocked out last night on the late night news they did announce that they'd be having both of them in the studio so yeah it was planned. Phone Post
3/8/13 3:31 PM
Winston Wolf
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good stuff
3/8/13 3:45 PM
GroundStPound

Honda and Iron Mike would make some savage children Phone Post
3/8/13 3:58 PM
Fedors Jim Jams

GarlicSauce - She's cute with the glasses. First time I've found her attractive.

yeah she actually looks like a women... as a opposed to a girl with a penis that will make you suck it
3/8/13 4:01 PM
Kostakio
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paradigmer -
YukiNakai -  Rousey by armbar. Phone Post

Until Tyson defends by taking a huge bite out of her thigh. 

Yum. Phone Post
3/8/13 4:19 PM
BasBang
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 

Morning sickness?

Uh oh.. Phone Post

Funniest gif I've seen in a long while. Voting up.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.