UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda Rousey and Mike Tyson (pic)

3/8/13 4:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BasBang
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
Chorizo - That interview didnt seem to be planned. Tyson was there, then Rhonda showed up for her interview and they threw them together. Afterwards the host said Rhonda was throwing up all morning sick, but meeting Tyson really cheered her up.

FUnny that Tyson knew she learned judo from her mom, he was no stranger to the Rousey hype.
Morning sickness?

Uh oh.. Phone Post

Funniest gif I've seen in a long while. Voting up.
3/8/13 4:19 PM
BasBang
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - 
Chorizo - That interview didnt seem to be planned. Tyson was there, then Rhonda showed up for her interview and they threw them together. Afterwards the host said Rhonda was throwing up all morning sick, but meeting Tyson really cheered her up.

FUnny that Tyson knew she learned judo from her mom, he was no stranger to the Rousey hype.
Morning sickness?

Uh oh.. Phone Post

3/8/13 4:20 PM
BasBang

UGCTT_SidRival - 

Morning sickness?

Uh oh.. Phone Post

3/8/13 4:20 PM
BasBang

UGCTT_SidRival - 

Morning sickness?

Uh oh.. Phone Post

3/8/13 4:52 PM
40oztofreedom
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3:18 looks like Ronda busts Mike checking out her rack Phone Post
3/8/13 5:43 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome Phone Post
3/8/13 5:45 PM
travis brickley doesnt dance
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BasBang -
UGCTT_SidRival - 

Morning sickness?

Uh oh.. Phone Post

. Phone Post
3/8/13 6:00 PM
OscarGoldmen

So many ppl chirp Tyson but the man is a legend and was an incredible fighter. Quite the story too, everyone should check out the documentary ; Tyson. Phone Post
3/8/13 6:06 PM
hybridfc
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was expecting fap material

3/8/13 6:29 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy quintuple post basbang haha. Thanks though. Phone Post
3/8/13 6:54 PM
subwrassler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cru "ATM" Jones - 
TEX4N -  My style is impetuous - Mike Tyson Phone Post

to anyone who hasn't seen this at regular speed...

holy hell you should
3/8/13 6:59 PM
PrettyBoy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's amazing she can make 135. Phone Post
3/8/13 7:04 PM
subwrassler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/13 7:05 PM
1:25
3/8/13 7:12 PM
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OscarGoldmen - So many ppl chirp Tyson but the man is a legend and was an incredible fighter. Quite the story too, everyone should check out the documentary ; Tyson. Phone Post
Agree. I hate when people bag on his comp. I wish he never went to jail and persevere in the fight game after Cus died. He was top 10 all time HW, coulda been higher.

And culturally he was huge. No champ like him since, not even close. Phone Post
3/8/13 7:13 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

tyson reminds me of diaz...when they first talk it sounds like utter, rambling nonsense...but when you think hard about it, you realize they are actually dropping deep pearls of wisdom

3/8/13 7:16 PM
subwrassler

alot of haters here.

someone was even commenting on how bad of an interviewee he is...that just shows how behind the times people are.

that was like 20 yrs ago when he was acting crazy.

people love to interview him now. he's honest and witty and of course has tons of great stories.

"Tyson" is a great documentary
3/8/13 7:40 PM
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MmanBearPig - Ronda looks like Skrillex with blonde hair in that photo

IMO Skrillex looks pretty effeminate. Ronda cant help it if some "dude" looks like a female.
3/8/13 7:53 PM
U4EA
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/13 7:53 PM
When is the world going to come to it's senses about Tyson?

He is a rapist piece of fucking shit. Why the fuck would a woman want her picture taken with him?
3/8/13 8:28 PM
Kings21
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U4EA - When is the world going to come to it's senses about Tyson?

He is a rapist piece of fucking shit. Why the fuck would a woman want her picture taken with him?

He was a high level athlete and appears to be reformed. He no longer says he wants to fuck faggots until they love him. I believe him. He's a sweetheart.
3/8/13 8:44 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

he didnt rape anyone

3/8/13 9:15 PM
TZA
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
3/8/13 9:18 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah he raped someone and OJ didn't kill anyone if you are basing this just off court rulings.
3/8/13 10:45 PM
Stone Free

Lahzerous - 

Yeah he raped someone and OJ didn't kill anyone if you are basing this just off court rulings.

This.

3/8/13 10:47 PM
ShakaFerreira
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEX4N - My style is impetuous - Mike Tyson Phone Post
"I want to eat his children. All praise be to Allah." Phone Post
3/8/13 11:09 PM
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyson, in Tyson's prime would slaughter any HW boxer in the game right now, and IMO he is the greatest boxer to ever live. Yes, better than Ali. Foreman may have hit just as hard but he didn't move as well as Mike. Tyson, with his movement, and his power would have beat Ali.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.