UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Where's FC?

3/8/13 5:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Punchatoula
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't seen him much.
3/8/13 6:03 PM
The_KoJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Waddya wanna suck his dick? Phone Post
3/8/13 6:05 PM
Punchatoula
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_KoJ -  Waddya wanna suck his dick? Phone Post

Do you?
3/8/13 6:23 PM
The_KoJ

Punchatoula -

Do you?
No, no I do not. But I did however notice that you failed to reply to my question, so I'll take that as a yes, you would like to felate fc. Phone Post
3/8/13 6:25 PM
cbia
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a busy time of year at the truck stop.
3/8/13 6:31 PM
Punchatoula

cbia - This is a busy time of year at the truck stop.

True story. :) He's very quiet
3/8/13 6:32 PM
Punchatoula

The_KoJ - 
Punchatoula -

Do you?
No, no I do not. But I did however notice that you failed to reply to my question, so I'll take that as a yes, you would like to felate fc. Phone Post

Awesome, dude
3/8/13 6:38 PM
garythekid
942 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_KoJ - Waddya wanna suck his dick? Phone Post
Phone Post
3/8/13 6:48 PM
bighurtrocks
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He pulled a 10-day ban a little while back. It was over something stupid, and undeserved compared to some of the stuff I see on here. Phone Post
3/8/13 7:24 PM
Punchatoula

bighurtrocks -  He pulled a 10-day ban a little while back. It was over something stupid, and undeserved compared to some of the stuff I see on here. Phone Post

Ah. He is such a rebel
3/8/13 7:29 PM
unchained one

bighurtrocks -  He pulled a 10-day ban a little while back. It was over something stupid, and undeserved compared to some of the stuff I see on here. Phone Post

What did he do?
3/8/13 7:34 PM
bighurtrocks
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unchained one -

What did he do?
He made a rude remark about a mod, without even mentioning the mods SN. Somebody got butthurt and banned him. If anybody takes things he says to heart they need to rethink how seriously they take the interwebs. He's one of the good guys. Phone Post
3/8/13 7:42 PM
Intrigue
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bighurtrocks -
unchained one -

What did he do?
He made a rude remark about a mod, without even mentioning the mods SN. Somebody got butthurt and banned him. If anybody takes things he says to heart they need to rethink how seriously they take the interwebs. He's one of the good guys. Phone Post
Strongly agree with you. He is a great guy Phone Post
3/8/13 8:00 PM
Punchatoula

bighurtrocks - 
unchained one -

What did he do?

Agreed.
3/8/13 8:03 PM
Nitecrawler
2019 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
bighurtrocks -
unchained one -

What did he do?
It was a little more complex than that. He was shown the door for various infractions that culminated into him getting the hammer.

On a personal note I've had Members call me various names and much like a bouncer, you can't take it personally. I know for a fact most mods let shit roll off their backs when attacked by members so to say he was banned for calling a mod a name is disingenuous and misleading. Phone Post
3/8/13 10:32 PM
The_KoJ

Nitecrawler -
bighurtrocks -
unchained one -

What did he do?
It was a little more complex than that. He was shown the door for various infractions that culminated into him getting the hammer.

On a personal note I've had Members call me various names and much like a bouncer, you can't take it personally. I know for a fact most mods let shit roll off their backs when attacked by members so to say he was banned for calling a mod a name is disingenuous and misleading. Phone Post
Weiner face. TAKE THAT YA MOD! Phone Post
3/8/13 10:42 PM
Punchatoula

Why is this in 'what if'?
3/8/13 10:56 PM
cbia
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/13 10:56 PM
Punchatoula - Why is this in 'what if'?

Because most "where is" or "why did x get froze" end up here. It's easier that way.

Most of the time the poster in question know why.
3/8/13 11:04 PM
Punchatoula

cbia - 
Punchatoula - Why is this in 'what if'?

Because most "where is" or "why did x get froze" end up here. It's easier that way.

Most of the time the poster in question know why.

I see. I wasn't aware he was banned/frozen when I made the thread.
3/8/13 11:07 PM
cbia

He is public enemy #1 for sure.

;)
3/15/13 5:43 PM
bighurtrocks

I've been voted down 11 times since this thread started. Fuck you, FC! Phone Post
3/16/13 9:13 AM
Punchatoula

Sorry, Dude!!
3/16/13 11:44 AM
bighurtrocks

Punchatoula - Sorry, Dude!!
No worries, bro! I'm just fucking with FC. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.