UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Damn.George is 18-2...

3/10/13 7:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/10/13 2:03 PM
newjack900
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love GSP and (unlike some people) I appreciate his greatness.. but when I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be in regards to the fact that he only has 20 fights this far into his career. I know he had the knee injury, but I just wish he was a more active fighter. His career started in Jan of 02', so he has just 20 fights in over a decade. Then again, he's still only 31 so maybe he's pacing himself for a career that goes deep into his 30's.
3/10/13 5:00 PM
ss_thai
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 

Did you know that George doesn't tweet his own fans?

The audacity.

You should ask him for his walk out gi

3/10/13 5:18 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like when people take my posts seriously without first considering my history here.

longlivetehug

3/10/13 5:23 PM
Scarred
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/10/13 5:25 PM
GSP is 17-2 in the UFC not 18-2. He will be 18-2 next saturday. Hughes best ufc streak was 12-1 or 14-2.
3/10/13 5:28 PM
John M
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - In the UFC.

That is amazing.Especially considering that virtually ALL of his opponents were more or less considered the #2 or so WW at the time GSP faced them.

Cant see Diaz taking this one.

I can see him losing, but he won't. GSP by decision as always, it is an impressive record though.
3/10/13 6:11 PM
Forrest Spliffn

Dude avenged his losses like a boss.
I could see nick or Hendricks maybe catching him and winning a fight. I then see gsp making a few adjustments and dominating any rematch.
People cry about him getting too many decisions but in reality it's hard to think of any that are really debatable. He wins 4-1 or 5-0 a lot if the time.
No one seems to be able to put the guy on his back much less keep him there.

Guy is a freak Phone Post
3/10/13 9:32 PM
voorhees

How many and vs. who rounds would we even say GSP has lost?
3/10/13 11:43 PM
Kerouac

ummm, other than the obvious Serra/Hughes...he lost a round to BJ...had a close round with Menjivar and the Condit knockdown and followed strikes gave him that round.

that's it
3/10/13 11:45 PM
voorhees

Kerouac - ummm, other than the obvious Serra/Hughes...he lost a round to BJ...had a close round with Menjivar and the Condit knockdown and followed strikes gave him that round.

that's it

didnt the judges give Koshchek 1 round and also Shields 1 round?
3/10/13 11:45 PM
Johnny D
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sodigthisbigcrux -

nothing but respect and admiration for GSP. He's one of the GOATs of all time....

That being said...I hope DIaz shocks all the naysayers and slaps the shit out of GSP, turns to the crowd with double birds and says "fuck you, fuck poutine, fuck hockey, mullets, Labatts and your goddamn Canadian denim tuxedos"

Yes indeed, awesome, totally awesome. Phone Post
3/10/13 11:47 PM
ChaosOverkill
475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

biva - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy -

He's the most unappreciated champion in the sport. Fans act as if people like Dan Hardy had anything for him. We're talking about the WW Goat and the 3rd greatest fighter of all-time, Diaz is a good fighter but he doesn't have shit for Georges. He'll be much more appreciated 10+ years from now IMO 

Truth Ruth Phone Post

When he retires or loses and the belt changes hands 10 time or so over and over people will bitch then that no one is standing out and should do more to make sure to win and go on a streak.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.