UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weird GSP story on Twitter (Im calling GSP out)

3/8/13 7:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Canooke
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm with you OP. I tweeted Bill Gates and asked him for a billion and he said no. Needless to say I am outraged!
3/8/13 7:28 PM
Neil McCauley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kill yourself op Phone Post
3/8/13 7:34 PM
Zz_JC_zZ

This is the most bizarre thread I have seen in a while....
3/8/13 7:34 PM
carsnick
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/10 Phone Post
3/8/13 7:35 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MostLegit -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Stann?

Oh shit. I got beat to it. If the app was released I'd vote you up. Phone Post
LOL Phone Post
3/8/13 7:36 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canooke - I'm with you OP. I tweeted Bill Gates and asked him for a billion and he said no. Needless to say I am outraged!

As well you should be good Sir, as well you should be! Harrumph!
3/8/13 7:36 PM
MediumRareMistake
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP go eat some more diarrhea Phone Post
3/8/13 7:37 PM
Dana Stern

This can't be real, if it is then these kind of fans need to understand that they are not entitled to anything other then the show the fighters put on for us on fight night. That's more then enough, plus all the fighter appearances and auto signings, etc. Its the entitlement from some people that will make the accessibility with the fighters go away. Phone Post
3/8/13 7:38 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
475 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You probably beg for Tix too. 

3/8/13 7:46 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*hangs up phone*

I just got off the phone with Lorenzo's answering machine, guys. I fully expect him to accept my offer for him to give me part ownership of the UFC. Phone Post
3/8/13 7:52 PM
alley
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Washed Up, I've seen a lot of your posts, and I have to say I'm a huge fan. I like your writing style, insightful comments, and general wit.

Can I have your bicycle when you're done riding it?
3/8/13 7:52 PM
Neil McCauley

IDOHARM - 
Neil McCauley - Kill yourself op Phone Post
You've taken this too far Neil Mcauly. We're simply having fun at the expense of a clearly mentally handicapped person, but you have seriously over stepped. Phone Post

fair enough, but I at least demand castration!
3/8/13 7:54 PM
3 Sided Square
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Washed Up - so maybe when Dana white got mad at Justin Timerberlin about not sying hi to his kids, he was stann lol or maybe he was going full retard?

If you were backstage at a UFC event and fighters were being cool to you, and saying hi, and hanging out. And GSP was the only one who was a dick to you and ignored you, I bet the majority of the forum would be on your side.
3/8/13 7:57 PM
2Fort
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the fuck am I reading....GSP mob connected?? LOL
3/8/13 7:58 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Washed Up, I'm a big fan of yours, can I have one of your shirts? Phone Post
3/8/13 8:04 PM
Tankhead
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zz_JC_zZ - This is the most bizarre thread I have seen in a while....

For real.

The internet is a weird place today.
3/8/13 8:08 PM
HereticMMA

Let me get this straight... You're mad because a guy you never met won't give his Gi for free?

Really?

Maybe he keeps the Gi as a trophy to go with his belts, like a player keeping their jersey. Maybe he wants to pass them down to his kids some day. Maybe he likes the Gi and wears the same one every entrance; if he is willing to tweek his nips for luck, it's safe to say he may be superstitious about the Gi.

Maybe fuck you.
3/8/13 8:12 PM
Paul_Blanka_Harris

3/8/13 8:14 PM
ruggets4nuggets

I asked Cole konrad for his gloves after his next fight, then he told me he retired.....
3/8/13 8:16 PM
HexRei

ask for free stuff... complain when you don't get it. "can't work do to health issues". im sure
3/8/13 8:25 PM
Wee Bey Jr
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Riiiiiight Phone Post
3/8/13 8:26 PM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tankhead - 
Zz_JC_zZ - This is the most bizarre thread I have seen in a while....

For real.

The internet is a weird place today.

If you do not see anything weird on the internet does that mean it is not weird?
3/8/13 8:32 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye -  *hangs up phone*

I just got off the phone with Lorenzo's answering machine, guys. I fully expect him to accept my offer for him to give me part ownership of the UFC. Phone Post

Just got off phone with BJ, i'm in charge of strength and conditioning for his next go.

3/8/13 8:39 PM
Spiderknows
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing Phone Post
3/8/13 8:44 PM
Bristols Jim
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People genuinely think they're entitled to anything and everything these days, this guy actually sounds like he believes GSP wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for him haha.

GSP puts his health on the line for "you" the fans every time he steps in the cage, is that not enough?

P.S Dana give me free tickets you tight cunt, and they better come with backstage passes too.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.