UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weird GSP story on Twitter (Im calling GSP out)

3/8/13 8:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
clattymine
583 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP, whatever kind of help you're getting, get more. 

3/8/13 8:55 PM
ima zombie
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get this man his gi! Phone Post
3/8/13 8:58 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got dibs on GSP's sweet headband Phone Post
3/8/13 9:10 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread backfire. Phone Post
3/8/13 9:16 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad
810 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hand over your screen name, big fan of yours.

3/8/13 9:42 PM
Bam57Bam
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New rule...No 0/10 troll FRATS.

I just wasted 60 seconds reading that fucking garbage. Phone Post
3/8/13 10:04 PM
Vulva Fabulous
962 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM -
Washed Up - First off, i guess i "was" a GSP fan...

I tweeted him a month before his fight asking what it would take to get his walk out gi, (I'm a huge MMA fan, and if i was to get that from GSP i would of done back flips! I also can't work do to health issues) And i didn't get a tweet back from him. Hey if it wern't for the fans,, You know what i'm talking about.

So after GSP beats Condit he gives Zahabi his belt, which i thought was cool, but i felt like as a fan he didn't think of me as someone who should get something meaningful.

And now he say's he doesn't even do his twitter?

And ppl are saying he is mob connected, can't finish blah blah blah

So we understand your coach stuck with you when "you were a falling knife" But we the fans also stuck with you through thick and thin.

So GSP, The UG, Dfw, whoever!!!! Should i get a walkout Gi?

No disrespect, but fans should mean something special to the fighters maybe not belt worthy but you know what i mean!

As Wanderlei said "My fans are my friends"
I'm not trying to be insensitive by any means, but are you retarded? Phone Post
You insensitive twat, how can you be so cold hearted to ask if somebody is Retarded? Retarded is absolutely not the PC word to use. How dare you?

However, you may feel free to use any of the following words/terms as a PC substitute for the outdated word "Retarded":

Developmentally Challenged
Special
Touched by God
Blessed
Short Bus Passengers
Window Lickers

But definitely NOT Retarded! Phone Post
3/8/13 10:11 PM
Galanis
1260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is no way this is a serious thread. if it is

fuck you

3/8/13 10:24 PM
Sliced
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's been two months and still no word, I don't deserve it? I know you got my last two tweets, I wrote the usernames on em perfect Phone Post
3/8/13 10:42 PM
MiloTheDog
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"So GSP, The UG, Dfw, whoever!!!! Should i get a walkout Gi?"
Short answer......

no.
3/8/13 11:05 PM
damane08
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sliced -  It's been two months and still no word, I don't deserve it? I know you got my last two tweets, I wrote the usernames on em perfect Phone Post

I'm surprised this beautiful gem was missed.
3/8/13 11:21 PM
JSF1984
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Washed Up - Washed Up - First off, i guess i "was" a GSP fan...

I tweeted him a month before his fight asking what it would take to get his walk out gi, (I'm a huge MMA fan, and if i was to get that from GSP i would of done back flips! I also can't work do to health issues) And i didn't get a tweet back from him. Hey if it wern't for the fans,, You know what i'm talking about.

So after GSP beats Condit he gives Zahabi his belt, which i thought was cool, but i felt like as a fan he didn't think of me as someone who should get something meaningful.

So we understand your coach stuck with you when "you were a falling knife" But we the fans also stuck with you through thick and thin.

No disrespect, but fans should mean something special to the fighters maybe not belt worthy but you know what i mean!

You can't work because of health issues. Is that your subtle way of telling everyone you're retarded? Phone Post
3/8/13 11:48 PM
Poop Doodle
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He doesn't owe you shit. Take your fibromyalgia and get a job. Phone Post
3/9/13 3:13 AM
UGCTT_chuckles1
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/9/13 3:22 AM
Smellde Gluve
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 
IDOHARM -
Washed Up - First off, i guess i "was" a GSP fan...

I'm not trying to be insensitive by any means, but are you retarded? Phone Post
You insensitive twat, how can you be so cold hearted to ask if somebody is Retarded? Retarded is absolutely not the PC word to use. How dare you?

However, you may feel free to use any of the following words/terms as a PC substitute for the outdated word "Retarded":

Developmentally Challenged
Special
Touched by God
Blessed
Short Bus Passengers
Window Lickers

But definitely NOT Retarded! Phone Post

I'd like to add "Mentally hilarious" to this list.

3/9/13 3:56 AM
AndersonSilvasMoney
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who said GSP has ties to the mob? Phone Post
3/9/13 4:24 AM
burner22
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op is a future serial killer. Mark my words Phone Post
3/9/13 4:26 AM
burner22
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sliced - It's been two months and still no word, I don't deserve it? I know you got my last two tweets, I wrote the usernames on em perfect Phone Post
Well played Phone Post
3/9/13 4:27 AM
Skip2MyLou
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you weren't smart enough to figure out it WASN'T GSP ACTUALLY tweeting from his twitter account, then you don't deserve to be on twitter.

Everyone knew it, idk why it's such a surprise when he admitted it Phone Post
3/9/13 6:04 AM
diggity

This is uncomfortable. Phone Post
3/9/13 6:12 AM
diggity

burner22 - Op is a future serial killer. Mark my words Phone Post
Future?? Phone Post
3/9/13 6:42 AM
Wazza J

What the fuck did I just read? Phone Post
3/9/13 6:53 AM
Internet
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. This is why I don't UG. Are people really this fucking retarded?

'Weird GSP story'

Yeah. I guess it is 'weird' that GSP wouldn't just give you his walkout gi - that he himself probably has sentimental value attached to - especially since you did go to all the trouble of shamelessly asking him for it over twitter. It's almost like he doesn't give a single shit!

Hopefully Dana White will step in and instruct GSP to hand over his gi, because God knows that fans like you deserve it. Phone Post
3/9/13 6:59 AM
DRevan
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/09/13 7:00 AM
Greatest troll ever? Or.....cancerous growth on humanity? A specimen to be culled from the genetic lineage of our species?....*fuck*....you disgust.

Which is it?
3/9/13 7:06 AM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasted do NOT make threads anymore.

It wasnt funny, pure stupidity.

We are here to talk Mma, not listen to pure retarardation with no humor.

I fought at 170, Im not mob connected, If you really want i can send you a jockstrap i wore And never washed from a Real Mma fight.

You can sniff And cherish some true rare Mma memorablia. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.