UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weird GSP story on Twitter (Im calling GSP out)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/9/13 7:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internet - Lol. This is why I don't UG. Are people really this fucking retarded?

'Weird GSP story'

Yeah. I guess it is 'weird' that GSP wouldn't just give you his walkout gi - that he himself probably has sentimental value attached to - especially since you did go to all the trouble of shamelessly asking him for it over twitter. It's almost like he doesn't give a single shit!

Hopefully Dana White will step in and instruct GSP to hand over his gi, because God knows that fans like you deserve it. Phone Post
Don't paint us all with the same brush. Just because there is at least one fucking idiot doesn't mean we are all fucking idiots... Phone Post
3/9/13 8:00 AM
GnP Sonnen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/9/13 8:07 AM
Mahakala
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just was asking for a pair of GSP's underwear.... i don't see why he wouldn't reply to me. GSP is a jerk.
3/9/13 8:37 AM
MattBFD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great Job guys. The OP has one of those leather roll up things of torture tools that he is now off sharpening... Phone Post
3/9/13 8:53 AM
Kirik
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

The last thread I read, "An example of how powerful Zuffa is" was incomprehensible.

This thread, too, is very hard to follow.

Bad things come in threes.

I am probably going to read an Underground Blog next, and the title will be all made up, like "Is Ronda Rousey transgendered" with the logic being there is a transgendered female fighter and Rousey is a female fighter, therefore...

3/9/13 9:02 AM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -

I'm going to go tweet to Chael that I want his WEC belt that Ed Soares sent to him after he beat Paulo Filho, and then come here and bitch when Chael doesn't send it to me.

Then I'm going to contact Dana and ask for one of his paintings, and come here and bitch when he doesn't send it to me.

Then I'm going tweet Roy Nelson, and ask for his beard, and then come back here and bitch when he doesn't send it to me.

I'm entitled to whatever I want because I'm a fan and the fighters owe me.

You never know...Nelson might send you the beard! Phone Post
3/9/13 9:11 AM
DeanoBirko

Lol at this butthurt 12 year old Phone Post
3/9/13 9:11 AM
Ocean6
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dumb ass op is washed up alright
3/9/13 9:17 AM
TDogg926
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe -

This, but not sure if serious. Phone Post
3/9/13 9:23 AM
Entreri

Ocean6 - dumb ass op is washed up alright

3/9/13 9:31 AM
Evzey
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surely this is a troll???

Please tell me this is a troll!!

If not op you suck!! Phone Post
3/9/13 10:57 AM
Unseen
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FinestScotch -

0/10

No no no. For the troll connoisseur this is a rare and exquisite vintage. Phone Post
3/9/13 11:29 AM
Chomas
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unseen -
FinestScotch -

0/10

No no no. For the troll connoisseur this is a rare and exquisite vintage. Phone Post
Agreed but the jury is still out. Phone Post
3/9/13 11:41 AM
Internet
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser_Finlay -
Internet - Lol. This is why I don't UG. Are people really this fucking retarded?

'Weird GSP story'

Yeah. I guess it is 'weird' that GSP wouldn't just give you his walkout gi - that he himself probably has sentimental value attached to - especially since you did go to all the trouble of shamelessly asking him for it over twitter. It's almost like he doesn't give a single shit!

Hopefully Dana White will step in and instruct GSP to hand over his gi, because God knows that fans like you deserve it. Phone Post
Don't paint us all with the same brush. Just because there is at least one fucking idiot doesn't mean we are all fucking idiots... Phone Post
You're right. And of course I know not everyone on here is a swamp donkey.

But this is the first time I've been on the UG in a few weeks, and this is the first shit I click on. I just got frustrated.

Oh well. Back to the OG... Phone Post
3/9/13 11:50 AM
GS27
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/9/13 12:03 PM
maxbrothersinc
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op took a huge whiff of paint then started this thread. Phone Post
3/9/13 12:39 PM
Guano

I want more !! do you have other fighters you hate ? so fun to read !!
3/9/13 1:52 PM
shatefak

lmao interresting thread to say the least Phone Post
3/9/13 1:59 PM
QBBX51

RobMachine - 
Gullivers Travels - wtf are you talking about? Why are you entitled to anything of GSP's?

This.

3/9/13 2:16 PM
mikethecricket
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I asked GSP to do my laundry.

He did it, but he just dropped it off at my house in a bag...didn't even fold it.

fuck GSP!
3/9/13 2:18 PM
JayBRO
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voorhees - If you can do back flips,how come you cant work?

Golden Phone Post
3/9/13 2:28 PM
The_KoJ

WiqedWhite -
Gullivers Travels - wtf are you talking about? Why are you entitled to anything of GSP's?
This Phone Post
This again Phone Post
3/9/13 3:32 PM
KZTT_W85
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, wtf did I just read. Phone Post
3/9/13 3:56 PM
BasBang
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TDogg926 - 
Kick Boxe -

This, but not sure if serious. Phone Post

Man this is turning out to be a pretty good troll...so even if this gif doesn't apply..it's still an EPIC gif...lol
3/9/13 4:01 PM
6ULDV8
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made a comment in a Bill Gates AMA one time and he never even gave me a billion dollars and computer stuff.

Now he's blowing his money and energy on philanthropy and I still didn't even get a crummy billion.

I used to be a fan of Bill Gates.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.