UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weird GSP story on Twitter (Im calling GSP out)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/9/13 4:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mr Bungle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So your saying that without the fans, fighters would be nothing? That fighters should bend over backwards for the fans, no matter what, they should do what the fan asks of them? Forget the fact that GSP is already one of the more media friendly fighters/sports personalities in the world, forget that most MMA fighters are easily more accessible than any other athlete from any other sport.

Where does this shit come from? Meatheaded fans are the worst kind of fans. These people don't seem to understand that, MMA being a derivative of multiple traditional martial arts, and those TMA's all teach you to be true to yourself and to others, to always be humble and open minded, and to respect not just yourself but others, whether they are right or wrong.

It just doesn't make sense to me that if you call yourself a fan of MMA, how you can be so clueless as to how generous and welcoming these athletes are and how the TMA aspect of MMA lends itself to essentially being a better human being, living a life that you can honestly say you are proud of...
3/9/13 4:48 PM
Mr Bungle

And another thing:

Why is it that anytime some jackass creates a thread with complete idiocy and sure retardedness, there are people who automatically think that person is "Trolling" us.

No, that's not it at all. Why can't someone just be so fucking stupid that they clearly don't think shit thru before posting. Why is it that we give them an out with that whole Troll nonsense.

No, this guy isn't a troll, he's just a fucking idiot who thinks the world revolves around him.
3/9/13 4:54 PM
DatSpider
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Washed Up - Washed Up - First off, i guess i "was" a GSP fan...

I tweeted him a month before his fight asking what it would take to get his walk out gi, (I'm a huge MMA fan, and if i was to get that from GSP i would of done back flips! I also can't work do to health issues) And i didn't get a tweet back from him. Hey if it wern't for the fans,, You know what i'm talking about.

So after GSP beats Condit he gives Zahabi his belt, which i thought was cool, but i felt like as a fan he didn't think of me as someone who should get something meaningful.

And now he say's he doesn't even do his twitter?

And ppl are saying he is mob connected, can't finish blah blah blah

So we understand your coach stuck with you when "you were a falling knife" But we the fans also stuck with you through thick and thin.

So GSP, The UG, Dfw, whoever!!!! Should i get a walkout Gi?

No disrespect, but fans should mean something special to the fighters maybe not belt worthy but you know what i mean!

As Wanderlei said "My fans are my friends"

Hahaahaahahah.

Thank you for the laugh. I needed that.

10/10

There's no way anyone, I mean anyone could interact with fellow human beings having such a sense of self-entitlement- unless you're rich and/or powerful.
3/9/13 5:06 PM
voorhees

I've figured it out...

Op is Nick Diaz.
3/9/13 5:10 PM
DatSpider
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bromovich - 
DatSpider -
Washed Up - Washed Up - First off, i guess i "was" a GSP fan...

I tweeted him a month before his fight asking what it would take to get his walk out gi, (I'm a huge MMA fan, and if i was to get that from GSP i would of done back flips! I also can't work do to health issues) And i didn't get a tweet back from him. Hey if it wern't for the fans,, You know what i'm talking about.

So after GSP beats Condit he gives Zahabi his belt, which i thought was cool, but i felt like as a fan he didn't think of me as someone who should get something meaningful.

So we understand your coach stuck with you when "you were a falling knife" But we the fans also stuck with you through thick and thin.

No disrespect, but fans should mean something special to the fighters maybe not belt worthy but you know what i mean!

Hahaahaahahah.

Thank you for the laugh. I needed that.

10/10

There's no way anyone, I mean anyone could interact with fellow human beings having such a sense of self-entitlement- unless you're rich and/or powerful.
Or have Assburgers. Phone Post

Touche.
3/9/13 5:21 PM
LucasBTiger
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy tits, are you typing from a PSYCH WARD or your mamas basement? What a fuckin entitled C. Phone Post
3/9/13 5:23 PM
GelderdEnd

Are you related to Roger Huerta's lady friend?? Phone Post
3/9/13 5:53 PM
ParadigmRaep
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wat
3/9/13 6:06 PM
nastydirtysavage
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Washed Up - Washed Up - First off, i guess i "was" a GSP fan...

Wtf are you talking about? Did you save gsps life? Why's he owe you anything? Phone Post
3/9/13 6:12 PM
rockafella

Mr Bungle - And another thing:

Why is it that anytime some jackass creates a thread with complete idiocy and sure retardedness, there are people who automatically think that person is "Trolling" us.

No, that's not it at all. Why can't someone just be so fucking stupid that they clearly don't think shit thru before posting. Why is it that we give them an out with that whole Troll nonsense.

No, this guy isn't a troll, he's just a fucking idiot who thinks the world revolves around him.

yep.

...and boom goes the dynamite.
3/9/13 6:29 PM
SupesUp
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DogtownKai -
Kick Boxe - 

LOL, great gif for shit like this. I'm embarrassed I don't remember what movie it's from though.
Would have to be the hulk I'm pretty sure Phone Post
3/9/13 6:38 PM
DamirioN
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP should shave off all of his hair and superglue it to his eyelids and tongue.
3/9/13 6:41 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobMachine -
Gullivers Travels - wtf are you talking about? Why are you entitled to anything of GSP's?

This.
Uhhh yep. Phone Post
3/9/13 7:23 PM
Bigjon29
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Washed Up - Washed Up - First off, i guess i "was" a GSP fan...

Phone Post
3/9/13 7:24 PM
GracieFighter250

Nah man he is just to busy. I never pictured georges being the type of guy to check twitter, that doesnt mean he doesnt care about the fan.

I got a kinda cool story about GSP I went to tristar last summer and stayed in the dorms. My first day training i was completely star struck. Everywhere i looked i saw guys that i have been watching for years. They all are very focused and dont bother with much interaction. They are there for business. Anyway i was stretching by myself
3/9/13 7:40 PM
GracieFighter250

Nah man he is just to busy. I never pictured georges being the type of guy to check twitter, that doesnt mean he does not care about the fans.

I got a kinda cool story about GSP. I went to tristar last summer and stayed in the dorms. My first day training i was completely star struck. Everywhere i looked i saw guys that i have been watching for years. They all are very focused and dont bother with much interaction. They are there for business. Anyway, my first day was a sparring day. I went there alone and i had never left my city so i was very nervous. All of a sudden i see a very familiar face. Out walks GSP onto the mats and i was mind blown. I didnt even feel i was worthy enough to even try to talk to him so i just went about my stretching, occasionally looking over to see what georges was doing. I stood up and started shadow boxing and warming up and i saw out of the corner of my eye that he was walking in my direction. I pretended i didnt notice and kept on with my own thing. Moments later i feel a tap on my back. I turned around and there was Georges. He came right up to me, took off his gloves shook my hand and introduced himself to me. I was blown away. I went red and was barely able to make out my name. He was genuinely interested in where i was from and we talked for a good 3-4 minutes, even asked me if i wanted to get around in later. Right then and there i was the biggest GSP fan ever. He noticed i was alone and nervous and did something he didnt have to do at all. Moral of the story, GSP cares about his fans! You dont have to tweet to them to appreciate them!

Sorry for my lazy grammar guys
3/9/13 7:44 PM
Caught_clean
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GracieFighter250 - Nah man he is just to busy. I never pictured georges being the type of guy to check twitter, that doesnt mean he does not care about the fans.

I got a kinda cool story about GSP. I went to tristar last summer and stayed in the dorms. My first day training i was completely star struck. Everywhere i looked i saw guys that i have been watching for years. They all are very focused and dont bother with much interaction. They are there for business. Anyway, my first day was a sparring day. I went there alone and i had never left my city so i was very nervous. All of a sudden i see a very familiar face. Out walks GSP onto the mats and i was mind blown. I didnt even feel i was worthy enough to even try to talk to him so i just went about my stretching, occasionally looking over to see what georges was doing. I stood up and started shadow boxing and warming up and i saw out of the corner of my eye that he was walking in my direction. I pretended i didnt notice and kept on with my own thing. Moments later i feel a tap on my back. I turned around and there was Georges. He came right up to me, took off his gloves shook my hand and introduced himself to me. I was blown away. I went red and was barely able to make out my name. He was genuinely interested in where i was from and we talked for a good 3-4 minutes, even asked me if i wanted to get around in later. Right then and there i was the biggest GSP fan ever. He noticed i was alone and nervous and did something he didnt have to do at all. Moral of the story, GSP cares about his fans! You dont have to tweet to them to appreciate them!

Yea but why didnt he give you those gloves
3/9/13 8:04 PM
GracieFighter250

Caught_clean - 
GracieFighter250 - Nah man he is just to busy. I never pictured georges being the type of guy to check twitter, that doesnt mean he does not care about the fans.

hahah!
3/9/13 8:17 PM
MattyECB
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Washed Up - Wow, am i being attacked by GSP fans?

lol

I guess i put was in quotes, i am so fuckin sorry!

Maybe i should jump on the diaz bandwagon!

No you cum-rag, if you were being attacked by GSP fans, your troll thread would be a success.

You're being attacked by bored UGers who expected a, hopefully, funny or incendiary troll thread. This is just boring
3/9/13 8:22 PM
demcat
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This has got to b a troll Phone Post
3/9/13 8:38 PM
patches

STAN
3/9/13 9:42 PM
HexRei

Caught_clean - 

lolz
3/9/13 10:07 PM
FredEttishFan
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - 
Washed Up - First off, i guess i "was" a GSP fan...

I'm not trying to be insensitive by any means, but are you retarded? Phone Post

Or perhaps an insufferable prick? No offense, just asking.
3/9/13 11:21 PM
Doc T
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are not supercalo Phone Post
3/10/13 12:23 AM
Ahlulbayt786

Why is the OP making the comparison between GSP handing his belt to his PERSONAL TRAINER/COACH..? That does not mean GSP would hand his GI to a fan on twitter.

He has better things to do with his time. If you are mad at him for it then go train as hard as he does and work your way up. That is life.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.