UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weird GSP story on Twitter (Im calling GSP out)

3/9/13 9:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - 
GracieFighter250 - Nah man he is just to busy. I never pictured georges being the type of guy to check twitter, that doesnt mean he does not care about the fans.

I got a kinda cool story about GSP. I went to tristar last summer and stayed in the dorms. My first day training i was completely star struck. Everywhere i looked i saw guys that i have been watching for years. They all are very focused and dont bother with much interaction. They are there for business. Anyway, my first day was a sparring day. I went there alone and i had never left my city so i was very nervous. All of a sudden i see a very familiar face. Out walks GSP onto the mats and i was mind blown. I didnt even feel i was worthy enough to even try to talk to him so i just went about my stretching, occasionally looking over to see what georges was doing. I stood up and started shadow boxing and warming up and i saw out of the corner of my eye that he was walking in my direction. I pretended i didnt notice and kept on with my own thing. Moments later i feel a tap on my back. I turned around and there was Georges. He came right up to me, took off his gloves shook my hand and introduced himself to me. I was blown away. I went red and was barely able to make out my name. He was genuinely interested in where i was from and we talked for a good 3-4 minutes, even asked me if i wanted to get around in later. Right then and there i was the biggest GSP fan ever. He noticed i was alone and nervous and did something he didnt have to do at all. Moral of the story, GSP cares about his fans! You dont have to tweet to them to appreciate them!

Sorry for my lazy grammar guys

Yea but why didnt he give you those gloves

lolz
3/9/13 10:07 PM
FredEttishFan
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - 
Washed Up - First off, i guess i "was" a GSP fan...

I tweeted him a month before his fight asking what it would take to get his walk out gi, (I'm a huge MMA fan, and if i was to get that from GSP i would of done back flips! I also can't work do to health issues) And i didn't get a tweet back from him. Hey if it wern't for the fans,, You know what i'm talking about.

So after GSP beats Condit he gives Zahabi his belt, which i thought was cool, but i felt like as a fan he didn't think of me as someone who should get something meaningful.

And now he say's he doesn't even do his twitter?

And ppl are saying he is mob connected, can't finish blah blah blah

So we understand your coach stuck with you when "you were a falling knife" But we the fans also stuck with you through thick and thin.

So GSP, The UG, Dfw, whoever!!!! Should i get a walkout Gi?

No disrespect, but fans should mean something special to the fighters maybe not belt worthy but you know what i mean!

As Wanderlei said "My fans are my friends"
I'm not trying to be insensitive by any means, but are you retarded? Phone Post

Or perhaps an insufferable prick? No offense, just asking.
3/9/13 11:21 PM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are not supercalo Phone Post
3/10/13 12:23 AM
Ahlulbayt786

Why is the OP making the comparison between GSP handing his belt to his PERSONAL TRAINER/COACH..? That does not mean GSP would hand his GI to a fan on twitter.

He has better things to do with his time. If you are mad at him for it then go train as hard as he does and work your way up. That is life.

3/10/13 3:52 AM
Chhem
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know the feeling, I tweeted Oprah asking for one of her cars, never heard back from her.
3/10/13 4:08 AM
6ULDV8

^that bitch

3/10/13 4:48 AM
Enemies

Washed Up - Wow, am i being attacked by GSP fans?

lol

I guess i put was in quotes, i am so fuckin sorry!

Maybe i should jump on the diaz bandwagon!

Going to make another post when Diaz doesn't give you his old bong?
3/10/13 4:53 AM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe -

Gold Phone Post
3/10/13 5:02 AM
Jaybrone
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gullivers Travels - wtf are you talking about? Why are you entitled to anything of GSP's?
This. OP you sound like one of the typical self entitled douchenozzles that make our modern society suck so bad. Phone Post
3/10/13 6:25 AM
MarkRobinson
1288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe you shouldn't have ended your tweet to him with "P.S. I think we should be together too".

Weirdo. Phone Post
3/10/13 11:18 AM
MantainPain
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sensei Millia 209TT - 

What is this bullshit, are you serious with this?

Even IF this is poorly written sarcasm this post is cancer.

You aren't special or deserving in any way shape or form, and if it wasn't for the 'farce' of social media you wouldn't even be able to contact his entourage to make these asinine requests.

3/10/13 11:25 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarkRobinson - Maybe you shouldn't have ended your tweet to him with "P.S. I think we should be together too".

Weirdo. Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
3/10/13 11:30 AM
SuperMann
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You got to be kidding me. What is with the sense of entitlement in this fucking world? Phone Post
3/10/13 11:31 AM
TwoCanVanneDamne
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is a self entitled bellend Phone Post
3/10/13 12:27 PM
Officer Farva
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I asked GSP for 1/2 his purse from his Condit fight and he didn't even send me a penny. What a snob ! lol

3/10/13 12:48 PM
cantuna4u
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am not impressed by your lack of work performance. Phone Post
3/10/13 12:50 PM
cantuna4u
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the cup i lost a jiu jitsu tournament final in. You want it??? Phone Post
3/10/13 1:38 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Washed Up - Wow, am i being attacked by GSP fans?

lol

I guess i put was in quotes, i am so fuckin sorry!

Maybe i should jump on the diaz bandwagon!
Or just jump of a cliff maybe?? Phone Post
3/10/13 2:19 PM
SZRoll

Hahahah this is a meaningless, self entitled post! The funny part is that he already admits he found out GSP doesn't run his own twitter account hahaha. So what, your going to convict him anyways for ignoring you? Or how about who cares if your his fan or not he doesn't owe you a $150 GI. And save the "The fans make it all possible" b.s. because you don't, all fans are, are potential money drops (sales). If they didn't spend their money on the UFC (thats right, not the fighter) then they will just spend it some on some other evil corporate conglomerate like McDonalds, Apple, Android, Verzon, ExxonMobile, Abercrombie, Burger King, Kraft, ect. You choose. But seriously, its silly to want a piece of clothing that another man wears and sweats in.
3/10/13 4:27 PM
NotSomeTourist
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP clearly is someone whose computer usage should be monitored. Clearly not all there. Probably a WWE fan who watches UFC now. Not MMA, just UFC.

3/10/13 5:00 PM
ss_thai
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guys, OP is not going to respond. I'm pretty sure he's been frozen by all the VTFDs

3/10/13 5:29 PM
greco yeoman

I asked Brad Pitt to give me his car (I'm a huge fan) and never heard back from him, next thing I know Angelina Jolie is driving it. Change that fan thing to past tense. Phone Post
3/10/13 5:29 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna tweet Dana White and ask him if I can have Nick The Tooth.

If he doesn't give me Nick The Tooth then he can go fuck himself because he doesn't appreciate his fans.

What say you UG? Should I get Nick The Tooth!? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.