UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Evans: I support gay marriage and gay rights

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/9/13 3:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smellde Gluve
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hustlewestbrook -  Another reason I like Rashad. Seems like he's got his head on straight Phone Post

Agreed.

3/9/13 3:43 AM
knuckleballs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Props to Rashad for saying what needs to be said by many people.
3/9/13 3:46 AM
SlickPacific

Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd - Don't most people feel this way at this point? Maybe I'm sheltered from living in LA. At this point it seems like just people over 65 and hillbilly wackos that give a shit.

It would be news if he started chanting "GOD HATES FAGS!!!" Phone Post
No they don't. Even in your own state, possibly the most liberal state in the us, they handily shot down gay marriage. Many, if not most people in and out of the USA aren't comfortable with homo's completely, they just feel government shouldn't dictate marriage, a completely understandable argument. Most people are just parroting what their favorite actor or musician said, television show episode said or here what Joe Rogan said. Phone Post
3/9/13 3:53 AM
TheBoognish

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -

What an odd thing to give a fuck about

But yeah, of course I agree with Rashad. What decade are we in where this shit is news?

This completely. How is this news and not common sense? Phone Post
3/9/13 4:19 AM
TenOfSwords
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you think for one minute that I'm going to let an opportunity like this slip away?

Now the UFC definitely needs to put on an event at the Cow Palace, with, rather obviously, Rashad fighting thereon; and since Rashad's next fight is June 15th, doesn't October 26th sound about right for Rashad's next fight after that?

October 26th is someone's birthday (!) - and it's also Joe Rogan's, and that of Rafael dos Anjos, who can probably get a fight on the same card.

And imagine if it is Rashad's middleweight debut.

3/9/13 6:00 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlickPacific -
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd - Don't most people feel this way at this point? Maybe I'm sheltered from living in LA. At this point it seems like just people over 65 and hillbilly wackos that give a shit.

It would be news if he started chanting "GOD HATES FAGS!!!" Phone Post
No they don't. Even in your own state, possibly the most liberal state in the us, they handily shot down gay marriage. Many, if not most people in and out of the USA aren't comfortable with homo's completely, they just feel government shouldn't dictate marriage, a completely understandable argument. Most people are just parroting what their favorite actor or musician said, television show episode said or here what Joe Rogan said. Phone Post
If government shouldn't dictate marriage then why are people accepting that it is currently illegal for gay people to marry? Phone Post
3/9/13 6:19 AM
Eric Bloodaxe

I agree with Rashad on this one. If he stops using "white boy" as a derogatory term we can all be one big, happy family;-)

3/9/13 6:49 AM
undisputed1972

Clarence Parents - Phew..!! I can't even begin to count the number of nights I've sat up in bed wondering what Rashads views on gay marriage were.

lol
3/9/13 7:09 AM
Large Intestine
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot more gays on the UG than I thought. Whatever, good for you. Phone Post
3/9/13 7:21 AM
Letibleu
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did this come about because people were calling his last fight gay?

3/9/13 7:23 AM
Letibleu
1816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And remember, it's only gay if you dont have your weewee turned inside out....

3/9/13 7:45 AM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who DOESN'T support the liberty of gay people..?

That's the default state, that you gladly allow people to live as they wish. It's part of the social contract of living in a free society.

Essentially, only when you disagree with it, should you have to say anything.

Good for Rashad, in any case!
3/9/13 7:51 AM
Malvert the Janitor
1257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whoabro - Much respect to rashad for this Phone Post
Agreed. Phone Post
3/9/13 7:55 AM
Porkchop

That'a boy Rashad. Awesome to hear this type of thing. What a good honest guy. He is 100% right and it's good to hear people like him stepping up to support people who are being treated so shitty when he has nothing to gain from it. Pure awesome.

Anyone who treats gays less than equally are pieces of shit, straight up.
3/9/13 7:57 AM
Porkchop

tikmovado - Politically correct is such crap.

so is being a bigot.
3/9/13 8:09 AM
Petey B
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool. Phone Post
3/9/13 8:48 AM
Lux Fixxins

SlickPacific - MMA.tv has gone full MSNBC/The View on that ass. Theres a gay/tranny headline every other week. Wondering though, what the hell are gay rights?. I am serious..what rights do they not have?.
This.

But they do have the right to remain FABULOUS! Phone Post
3/9/13 8:48 AM
Lux Fixxins

Porkchop -
tikmovado - Politically correct is such crap.

so is being a bigot.
LOL @ being a bigot because you disagree. Phone Post
3/9/13 8:52 AM
Kneeblock
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlickPacific - MMA.tv has gone full MSNBC/The View on that ass. Theres a gay/tranny headline every other week. Wondering though, what the hell are gay rights?. I am serious..what rights do they not have?.

This is a little out of date since the repeal of DADT, but it gives a decent overview:

http://www.dosomething.org/tipsandtools/11-facts-about-gay-rights

3/9/13 9:40 AM
semtex0809
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hypnos - Phone Post
Lol Phone Post
3/9/13 9:41 AM
semtex0809
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is he throwing signs? Is that why his nickname is SugA? Phone Post
3/9/13 9:42 AM
InspiritMick

respect to Hashad for having the balls to step out and say something. Went up a few points in my book.....

3/9/13 9:54 AM
Kirik
2330 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I support Rashad Evans' stance 100%.

3/9/13 9:57 AM
peppo

Edited: 03/09/13 9:59 AM
What Rashad says is what an educated and normal human being should think. I consider everyone against gays as lesser human beings. Trash.
3/9/13 10:04 AM
Mphelan
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" In one study, 26% of gay teens who came out to their parents/guardians were told they must leave home; LGBT youth also leave home due to physical, sexual and emotional abuse.."

Seriously, wtf?

Kin is more precious than any misguided ideology you might have. That statistic is fucking with my head

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.