UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Evans: I support gay marriage and gay rights

3/9/13 10:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan - 

What an odd thing to give a fuck about

But yeah, of course I agree with Rashad. What decade are we in where this shit is news?

I also feel duped, this misleading thread title caused me to click this thread that I have 0 interest or care to read about
3/9/13 10:11 AM
Lux Fixxins

officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -
tikmovado - Politically correct is such crap.

so is being a bigot.
LOL @ being a bigot because you disagree. Phone Post
What would you do if you ended up with a gay employee? Seeing you don't approve of them the way they were born there would be a major conflict of interest to your company for you to keep your fear, ignorance, and bigotry to yourself. Because the gay person would just be being themselves, and you would just be being an asshole. The onus would be on you to be "pc", or in non pc terms, to suppress the fact that you are a hateful scumbag so other people could go about their business free from your ignorant tyranny. After all it is your behavior that is learned and it is your behavior that has a negative impact on others, not the other way around.

In reality "pc" keeps Stone Age trash like yourself employed. It is a wall you can hide your hatred behind so that you can allowed to play in the sandbox with the evolved grown ups, not the other way around.

Also, you are probably gay. Phone Post
I employ a few gays and a transgendered.

I own a business that caters to many gays.

They aren't bad people at all.

That doesn't mean I cant think gay sex is gross and that doesn't mean I can't think marriage is a male and female thing.

Seems to me you're so stuck in crusading for a cause that isn't 100% black and white that you choose not to acknowledge a gray area.

He'll even though I don't agree with gay marriage, if my states representative voted it into law, I wouldn't oppose. I just wouldn't agree. Phone Post
3/9/13 10:14 AM
Lux Fixxins

I'm also not sure you know what "conflict of interest" means. Phone Post
3/9/13 10:17 AM
JackFunk
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whoabro -  Much respect to rashad for this Phone Post

agreed.

3/9/13 10:19 AM
clarenceworley
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I respect his giving his opinion...wasn't he an Academic All-American?
3/9/13 10:21 AM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's ironic that so much hateful bile can explode from the mouth of a liberal when they encounter someone that doesn't agree with them.

You be you, I'll be me. If you're driven to pass your moral stance into law, go for it. But the personal attacks are out of line.

And if you think you can figure out what my stance is on any particular issue from what I've written above, you need to check yourself. Phone Post
3/9/13 10:26 AM
InspiritMick

Large Intestine -  It's ironic that so much hateful bile can explode from the mouth of a liberal when they encounter someone that doesn't agree with them.

You be you, I'll be me. If you're driven to pass your moral stance into law, go for it. But the personal attacks are out of line.

And if you think you can figure out what my stance is on any particular issue from what I've written above, you need to check yourself. Phone Post

I get the impression you are of the opinion that you are a significantly more 'special' than you are....

that is all, draw from that what you will

3/9/13 10:45 AM
BshMstr
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

glad to see Rashad stepping up like this.... like he said, he has nothing to gain from saying this (unless he's debating a political move down the road)..

personally, i only care if other people are happy and aren't causing harm to others.... to hate someone because they're different is illogical, IMO. i tend to hate people who victimize others instead....
3/9/13 11:22 AM
Yer_Momma
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's right. It's not enough to not be against a minority, if you want things to go better for them you have to speak up with them.

40 years from now, that generation of children is going to ask us what took us so long to stop being assholes. And it won't be a good enough answer for me to say that I stood by. Good on Rashad.

3/9/13 11:25 AM
Dmoney35
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it funny that rashad says he has nothing to gain from this. uh ok rashad, Phone Post
3/9/13 11:49 AM
Trick or Truth
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlickPacific - 
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd - Don't most people feel this way at this point? Maybe I'm sheltered from living in LA. At this point it seems like just people over 65 and hillbilly wackos that give a shit.

It would be news if he started chanting "GOD HATES FAGS!!!" Phone Post
No they don't. Even in your own state, possibly the most liberal state in the us, they handily shot down gay marriage. Many, if not most people in and out of the USA aren't comfortable with homo's completely, they just feel government shouldn't dictate marriage, a completely understandable argument. Most people are just parroting what their favorite actor or musician said, television show episode said or here what Joe Rogan said. Phone Post

So what is your views on gay marriage and homosexuals?
3/9/13 11:54 AM
KingOfFighters

My thing is, marriage is a religious ceremony. So i these religions are saying hey you're going to hell, why the fuck would you want their ceremonies as a part of your life?

3/9/13 11:55 AM
Trick or Truth
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great to hear.
Its nice to see him voicing his opinion. One I agree with.
3/9/13 12:20 PM
Jive Turkey

KingOfFighters - My thing is, marriage is a religious ceremony. So i these religions are saying hey you're going to hell, why the fuck would you want their ceremonies as a part of your life?

What religion would that be?
3/9/13 12:29 PM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you're right, InspiritMick, I think I probably do think I'm more special than I actually am. Good call. Phone Post
3/9/13 12:31 PM
Just_Scrap
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BshMstr - glad to see Rashad stepping up like this.... like he said, he has nothing to gain from saying this (unless he's debating a political move down the road)..

personally, i only care if other people are happy and aren't causing harm to others.... to hate someone because they're different is illogical, IMO. i tend to hate people who victimize others instead....
Agreed... Two of the best people I know are gay, and seeing them treated as subhumans daily disgust me. Telling another person who they can and can not love doesn't make any sense what so ever. People should be able to live their lives as they choose. Phone Post
3/9/13 2:20 PM
Large Intestine

I was referring to officedeone23, but I'll fight with you if you'd like. Phone Post
3/9/13 2:23 PM
Large Intestine

I am not using the word liberal as an insult. And I referred to no moral stances whatsoever. How would you rate your level of reading comprehension? Phone Post
3/9/13 2:26 PM
TaeKwonBendoTopTeam623

Bug ups to rashad,well said. Phone Post
3/9/13 2:43 PM
Large Intestine

Nick Diaz Number 1 Fan -
Large Intestine - I was referring to officedeone23, but I'll fight with you if you'd like. Phone Post
Great, it wasn't clear to me before. And why would you take what I said as combative? Does debate always have to be angry for you? Phone Post
I guess i misinterpreted. When I see words in all caps, it looks like shouting to me. Peace. Phone Post
3/9/13 2:44 PM
Large Intestine

Who is this, anyway? Did you lose a screen name bet? Phone Post
3/9/13 2:50 PM
Large Intestine

1.5, Hoss. You betcha. Phone Post
3/9/13 2:50 PM
the geek
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JackFunk - 
whoabro -  Much respect to rashad for this Phone Post

agreed.

yup

3/9/13 2:51 PM
jasonhightower
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whoabro - Much respect to rashad for this Phone Post
. Phone Post
3/9/13 2:51 PM
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlickPacific -
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd - Don't most people feel this way at this point? Maybe I'm sheltered from living in LA. At this point it seems like just people over 65 and hillbilly wackos that give a shit.

It would be news if he started chanting "GOD HATES FAGS!!!" Phone Post
No they don't. Even in your own state, possibly the most liberal state in the us, they handily shot down gay marriage. Many, if not most people in and out of the USA aren't comfortable with homo's completely, they just feel government shouldn't dictate marriage, a completely understandable argument. Most people are just parroting what their favorite actor or musician said, television show episode said or here what Joe Rogan said. Phone Post
I bet if this thread was posted 4 years ago, the replies would have been much different. Instead of the 3 or so people against and everyone else supporting it would have been much more contentious. I have friends and family all over the country that were against it that now don't care. It's not as shocking or upsetting to most people any more. It is a short amount of time, but it seems a tipping point was reached during the last 4 years. All it takes is one family member coming out to change the opinion of most people. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.