3/9/13 9:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
newbie2013
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*shake my head in shame* @ rashad... wtf! Phone Post
3/9/13 10:14 PM
ViciousCesar
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, with that statement alone Rashad went from my shit list to my respect list.
3/9/13 10:16 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is good but really i need to know what Ja Rule thinks about this before i can really begin to form an opinion.
3/9/13 10:56 PM
ThuggishRuggishBonez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet Rory MacRicci appreciates this thread. Phone Post
3/9/13 11:00 PM
Porkchop

Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -
tikmovado - Politically correct is such crap.

so is being a bigot.
LOL @ being a bigot because you disagree. Phone Post
What would you do if you ended up with a gay employee? Seeing you don't approve of them the way they were born there would be a major conflict of interest to your company for you to keep your fear, ignorance, and bigotry to yourself. Because the gay person would just be being themselves, and you would just be being an asshole. The onus would be on you to be "pc", or in non pc terms, to suppress the fact that you are a hateful scumbag so other people could go about their business free from your ignorant tyranny. After all it is your behavior that is learned and it is your behavior that has a negative impact on others, not the other way around.

In reality "pc" keeps Stone Age trash like yourself employed. It is a wall you can hide your hatred behind so that you can allowed to play in the sandbox with the evolved grown ups, not the other way around.

Also, you are probably gay. Phone Post
I employ a few gays and a transgendered.

I own a business that caters to many gays.

They aren't bad people at all.

That doesn't mean I cant think gay sex is gross and that doesn't mean I can't think marriage is a male and female thing.

Seems to me you're so stuck in crusading for a cause that isn't 100% black and white that you choose not to acknowledge a gray area.

He'll even though I don't agree with gay marriage, if my states representative voted it into law, I wouldn't oppose. I just wouldn't agree. Phone Post

It is absolutely 100% black and white. If you are trying to tell people that they don't deserve the same rights as you, you're a bigot piece of shit.

There is no way around that.

Don't even bother trying to act like it's a valid opinion. That's pathetic.
You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

haha is that all you got Lux? You can't actually put forth an argument? Who's really the simpleton?

Be honest with yourself at least.
3/9/13 11:12 PM
Porkchop

mijo - 
Porkchop -
voorhees - I am against Homosexuality and I have the right to say it.

You have a right to say it. But the simple fact that you feel like you have to state it like some sort of victim.... doesn't that indicate that you feel guilty about that opinion? Or at least that you realize that you are out of touch with the rest of society?
Gay!!! Out of touch with what? STFU Phone Post

haha It's idiots like this that I love to hear from. Probly thinks the world is 5000 years old and flat too.
3/9/13 11:14 PM
Porkchop

voorhees - 
Porkchop - 

You have a right to say it. But the simple fact that you feel like you have to state it like some sort of victim.... doesn't that indicate that you feel guilty about that opinion? Or at least that you realize that you are out of touch with the rest of society?

I said it that way because many have been demonized for stating that stance.

And if it is our right,then that is wrong.

Yeah many have been demonized for saying that. I believe rightfully so. I mean, you can't actually say that someone elses marriage effects you at all. You can't make that argument. So what's the point in giving a fuck?
3/9/13 11:16 PM
mijo

Porkchop - 
mijo - 
Porkchop -

haha It's idiots like this that I love to hear from. Probly thinks the world is 5000 years old and flat too.

3/9/13 11:27 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

Good for Rashad. Individuals who want to interfere with other peoples lives because of their ignorant ideologies can go fuck themselves in my humble opinion.
3/9/13 11:30 PM
Lux Fixxins

Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -

so is being a bigot.
What would you do if you ended up with a gay employee? Seeing you don't approve of them the way they were born there would be a major conflict of interest to your company for you to keep your fear, ignorance, and bigotry to yourself. Because the gay person would just be being themselves, and you would just be being an asshole. The onus would be on you to be "pc", or in non pc terms, to suppress the fact that you are a hateful scumbag so other people could go about their business free from your ignorant tyranny. After all it is your behavior that is learned and it is your behavior that has a negative impact on others, not the other way around.

In reality "pc" keeps Stone Age trash like yourself employed. It is a wall you can hide your hatred behind so that you can allowed to play in the sandbox with the evolved grown ups, not the other way around.

That doesn't mean I cant think gay sex is gross and that doesn't mean I can't think marriage is a male and female thing.

Seems to me you're so stuck in crusading for a cause that isn't 100% black and white that you choose not to acknowledge a gray area.

He'll even though I don't agree with gay marriage, if my states representative voted it into law, I wouldn't oppose. I just wouldn't agree. Phone Post

It is absolutely 100% black and white. If you are trying to tell people that they don't deserve the same rights as you, you're a bigot piece of shit.

You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

haha is that all you got Lux? You can't actually put forth an argument? Who's really the simpleton?

I said how I felt.

You rejected it based on the belief that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

I don't need to debate anything because :

1). How I feel is not debatable nor anything I'm ashamed of, so no need to justify it.

2). You're close minded and it wouldn't matter. Phone Post
3/9/13 11:33 PM
Porkchop

mijo - 
Porkchop - 
mijo - 
Porkchop -

lol just the kind of response I was expecting. Brilliant.
3/9/13 11:36 PM
Porkchop

Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -

so is being a bigot.

You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

I said how I felt.

You rejected it based on the belief that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

1). How I feel is not debatable nor anything I'm ashamed of, so no need to justify it.

I rejected based on the fact that you made no case for any kind of grey area.

What is this grey area you speak of?

You think I'm closed minded when you admit that you wont change your opinion and wont justify it???

Are you even reading what you are typing?

Wow.
3/9/13 11:38 PM
TheDarthKnight

Good. Need more celebrities speaking out like this.
3/9/13 11:39 PM
Ahlulbayt786

I'm sorry but I lost respect for Reshad Evans.
3/9/13 11:40 PM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why all the sudden respect for Rashad because he claims to be in favor of gay marriage? It doesn't take any guts or balls to say that.

Just look at this thread. The only people who are catching hell for stating their beliefs are the few who say they're against it.

Wise up. "Coming out" in favor of gay marriage requires no courage at all. It's like saying you're against racism. So what? So is everybody else.

Now, if he was against gay marriage, and he said so publicly, that would be ballsy. I wouldn't necessarily admire his belief, but I'd admire his guts for being honest about it. Phone Post
3/9/13 11:43 PM
Lux Fixxins

Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -

so is being a bigot.

You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

I said how I felt.

You think I'm closed minded when you admit that you wont change your opinion and wont justify it???

Wow.
Well then I guess you showed me.

Darn. Phone Post
3/9/13 11:44 PM
Ahlulbayt786

Mr. Testicles, how many celebs do you know who have come out and said they are against gay marriage?
3/9/13 11:47 PM
Porkchop

Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -

so is being a bigot.

You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

I said how I felt.

Wow.

Darn. Phone Post

well then I guess you have no explanation for this "grey area" you speak of.

Shocking.
3/9/13 11:49 PM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn! Will y'all quit with the unnecessary quoting? It's a fucking headache to read. It's obvious who you're addressing. Phone Post
3/10/13 12:00 AM
Lux Fixxins

Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -

so is being a bigot.

You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

I said how I felt.

Wow.

Darn. Phone Post

well then I guess you have no explanation for this "grey area" you speak of.

Shocking.
You mean the grey area where I don't hate gays at all, I just have a different opinion?

Yeah, I guess that was way more complicated than "If you don't think like me, you're wrong"

Well done, Fren. Well done. Phone Post
3/10/13 12:03 AM
Lux Fixxins

Large Intestine - Damn! Will y'all quit with the unnecessary quoting? It's a fucking headache to read. It's obvious who you're addressing. Phone Post
Yeah guys! Phone Post
3/10/13 12:14 AM
Jive Turkey

Large Intestine -  Why all the sudden respect for Rashad because he claims to be in favor of gay marriage? It doesn't take any guts or balls to say that.

Just look at this thread. The only people who are catching hell for stating their beliefs are the few who say they're against it.

Wise up. "Coming out" in favor of gay marriage requires no courage at all. It's like saying you're against racism. So what? So is everybody else.

Now, if he was against gay marriage, and he said so publicly, that would be ballsy. I wouldn't necessarily admire his belief, but I'd admire his guts for being honest about it. Phone Post

I get what you're saying, but sports - and MMA in particular - are a cesspool for homophobia. You only need to look at how many professional athletes are out and that will tell you something.
3/10/13 12:15 AM
Jive Turkey

DogtownKai - Welp, I know who all the ridiculous homo's are now.

Also, if you guys are gonna be so quick to toss around words like "bigot" and "homophobe" just because, then you better start getting used to the term "faggot" and not get your panties in a bunch when you hear it.

When you make the choices sexually that the majority of the human race chooses not to do, expect people to disagree. Stop trying to spin everything around and just STFU already.

And Lux tooled a few of you girls.

How did you pack so much dumb into so few sentences? I'm in awe
3/10/13 12:30 AM
KneeUpperCut Ios

DogtownKai - Welp, I know who all the ridiculous homo's are now.

Also, if you guys are gonna be so quick to toss around words like "bigot" and "homophobe" just because, then you better start getting used to the term "faggot" and not get your panties in a bunch when you hear it.

When you make the choices sexually that the majority of the human race chooses not to do, expect people to disagree. Stop trying to spin everything around and just STFU already.

And Lux tooled a few of you girls.

When people make a sexual choice they should expect people to mind their buisness. Just because you get all emotional and start feeling uncomfortable because frank and joe wanna get it on, doesn't mean that frank and joe should have to stop to make you calm down.

Unfortunately for you and the other bigots, the world is leaving you behind. No country for old men...
3/10/13 12:41 AM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KingOfFighters - My thing is, marriage is a religious ceremony. So i these religions are saying hey you're going to hell, why the fuck would you want their ceremonies as a part of your life?

marriage in america doesn't have to have jack shit to do with religion, I can get married in the court house in my "fuck jesus" t-shirt if i want to. people get married because it comes with many legal rights and privileges, for example you if you live with somebody for 30 years and they go to the hospital you can't even visit them unless you are married or family... not to mention many tax breaks and other incentives.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.