UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Evans: I support gay marriage and gay rights

3/10/13 12:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ender852
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -
tikmovado - Politically correct is such crap.

so is being a bigot.
LOL @ being a bigot because you disagree. Phone Post
What would you do if you ended up with a gay employee? Seeing you don't approve of them the way they were born there would be a major conflict of interest to your company for you to keep your fear, ignorance, and bigotry to yourself. Because the gay person would just be being themselves, and you would just be being an asshole. The onus would be on you to be "pc", or in non pc terms, to suppress the fact that you are a hateful scumbag so other people could go about their business free from your ignorant tyranny. After all it is your behavior that is learned and it is your behavior that has a negative impact on others, not the other way around.

In reality "pc" keeps Stone Age trash like yourself employed. It is a wall you can hide your hatred behind so that you can allowed to play in the sandbox with the evolved grown ups, not the other way around.

Also, you are probably gay. Phone Post
I employ a few gays and a transgendered.

I own a business that caters to many gays.

They aren't bad people at all.

That doesn't mean I cant think gay sex is gross and that doesn't mean I can't think marriage is a male and female thing.

Seems to me you're so stuck in crusading for a cause that isn't 100% black and white that you choose not to acknowledge a gray area.

He'll even though I don't agree with gay marriage, if my states representative voted it into law, I wouldn't oppose. I just wouldn't agree. Phone Post

It is absolutely 100% black and white. If you are trying to tell people that they don't deserve the same rights as you, you're a bigot piece of shit.

There is no way around that.

Don't even bother trying to act like it's a valid opinion. That's pathetic.
You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

haha is that all you got Lux? You can't actually put forth an argument? Who's really the simpleton?

Be honest with yourself at least.
I said how I felt.

You rejected it based on the belief that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

I don't need to debate anything because :

1). How I feel is not debatable nor anything I'm ashamed of, so no need to justify it.

2). You're close minded and it wouldn't matter. Phone Post

You also don't have to justify hating jews or black people, just like we don't have to justify ourselves for viewing you as biggot trash that is holding back the rest of humanity with your asshole views.
3/10/13 12:50 AM
ender852
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Homosexuality has been documented in just about every single animal species that sports different sexes. I don't think that pair of geese "chose" to be gay, they obviously were biologically programmed to be that way.

I for one suspect homosexuality is a genetic trait that is triggered by overpopulation, a natural response to a booming population growth. If people are born gay(which evidence pretty much universally points to), then discriminating somebody for their sexual orientation is the same as discriminating them for their eye or skin color.
3/10/13 1:06 AM
Mihow
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think gay sex with dudes is fucking gross. FUCKING GROSS

Of course they should get the same rights as hetero couples and should be able to get married. Anyone who says otherwise s fucking stupid. 'marriage is between a man and a woman' is a stupid opinion to hold because it takes away rights from people.

I have never met a gay person (knowingly) that wasn't a complete fucking creep and a weirdo. Except for a lesbian, she was awesome, butchy and very nice. I'm sure they exist, but I have yet to meet one. Than again, there's a lot of really creepy and grungy straight people that I have met.

The word faggot is probably my favorite word in the world.

If my best friend told me he was gay tomorrow I'd probably tickle him with my foreskin.

This thread is dumb
3/10/13 1:09 AM
Thacommish
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i support your war of terror!
3/10/13 1:15 AM
RPBJJ
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holly9000 - Gay Marriage Who Am I To Stop True Love
Well in his second term anyway. Phone Post
3/10/13 1:24 AM
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -

so is being a bigot.
What would you do if you ended up with a gay employee? Seeing you don't approve of them the way they were born there would be a major conflict of interest to your company for you to keep your fear, ignorance, and bigotry to yourself. Because the gay person would just be being themselves, and you would just be being an asshole. The onus would be on you to be "pc", or in non pc terms, to suppress the fact that you are a hateful scumbag so other people could go about their business free from your ignorant tyranny. After all it is your behavior that is learned and it is your behavior that has a negative impact on others, not the other way around.

In reality "pc" keeps Stone Age trash like yourself employed. It is a wall you can hide your hatred behind so that you can allowed to play in the sandbox with the evolved grown ups, not the other way around.

That doesn't mean I cant think gay sex is gross and that doesn't mean I can't think marriage is a male and female thing.

Seems to me you're so stuck in crusading for a cause that isn't 100% black and white that you choose not to acknowledge a gray area.

He'll even though I don't agree with gay marriage, if my states representative voted it into law, I wouldn't oppose. I just wouldn't agree. Phone Post

It is absolutely 100% black and white. If you are trying to tell people that they don't deserve the same rights as you, you're a bigot piece of shit.

You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

haha is that all you got Lux? You can't actually put forth an argument? Who's really the simpleton?

I said how I felt.

You rejected it based on the belief that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

1). How I feel is not debatable nor anything I'm ashamed of, so no need to justify it.

You also don't have to justify hating jews or black people, just like we don't have to justify ourselves for viewing you as biggot trash that is holding back the rest of humanity with your asshole views.
Neat! Phone Post
3/10/13 1:40 AM
Carson's Corner radio show
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - Homosexuality has been documented in just about every single animal species that sports different sexes. I don't think that pair of geese "chose" to be gay, they obviously were biologically programmed to be that way.

I for one suspect homosexuality is a genetic trait that is triggered by overpopulation, a natural response to a booming population growth. If people are born gay(which evidence pretty much universally points to), then discriminating somebody for their sexual orientation is the same as discriminating them for their eye or skin color.

I support gay marriage but I'm not sure about the science in your post. How would genes know that an area was overpopulated? IIRC, some research suggests that the sisters of gay men (as one example) may be SUPER FEMALES and therefore more likely to reproduce themselves. As for animals, who knows?? Animals are crazy pretty much. The sexuality of some animals is at least partially related to sensory cues, which is why some animals also have sex with dead bodies and such (LOL). But, generally speaking, Earth AKA Murderworld tends to manage populations pretty well itself (with a little help from space rocks, solar flares and senescence) and so we don't need widespread genetic traits to keep births down. Plus the planet isn't even that crowded dude! Just wait

3/10/13 1:41 AM
TRVSDKSN
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/10/13 1:41 AM
mijo

ender852 - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -

so is being a bigot.

You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

I said how I felt.

Wow!! Holding back humanity!!! Thats horrible and

GAY!!!!!!
3/10/13 11:29 AM
KneeUpperCut Ios

Carson's Corner radio show - 
ender852 - Homosexuality has been documented in just about every single animal species that sports different sexes. I don't think that pair of geese "chose" to be gay, they obviously were biologically programmed to be that way.

I support gay marriage but I'm not sure about the science in your post. How would genes know that an area was overpopulated? IIRC, some research suggests that the sisters of gay men (as one example) may be SUPER FEMALES and therefore more likely to reproduce themselves. As for animals, who knows?? Animals are crazy pretty much. The sexuality of some animals is at least partially related to sensory cues, which is why some animals also have sex with dead bodies and such (LOL). But, generally speaking, Earth AKA Murderworld tends to manage populations pretty well itself (with a little help from space rocks, solar flares and senescence) and so we don't need widespread genetic traits to keep births down. Plus the planet isn't even that crowded dude! Just wait

While I don't necessarily agree with the overpopulation hypothesis, the mechanism would be similar to the epigenetic mechanism that governs chickens who, born to parents raised in stressful environments, eat more then those who were born to parents raised in normal environments.
3/10/13 11:39 AM
Trick or Truth
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DogtownKai - Welp, I know who all the ridiculous homo's are now.

Also, if you guys are gonna be so quick to toss around words like "bigot" and "homophobe" just because, then you better start getting used to the term "faggot" and not get your panties in a bunch when you hear it.

When you make the choices sexually that the majority of the human race chooses not to do, expect people to disagree. Stop trying to spin everything around and just STFU already.

And Lux tooled a few of you girls.

No one is tossing these words round 'just because' they are using them when they are applicable to the people they are talking to.
Homosexuals don't just wake up one morning and decide *hmm... I think I want to suck dick*
The evidence is not conclusive, but it points towards epigenetics, certainly isn't a 'choice' like the anti-gay crowd like to throw around.
The ignorance of your post could easily be applied to a racist and they could use all the same feeble attempts to justify their racism
(e.g If you guys going to toss around words like racist and bigot just because, then you better start getting used to the term *nigger* and not get your panties in a bunch when you hear it.
When you make the choice to be born black and inferior to us whites, don't expect people to agree with you. etc etc)

You see how ignorant that sounds? Of course racism is a little more extreme, but I hope it conveys your ignorance because people used the same arguments to defend their racism and discrimination as it was just their 'opinion'.

Now tell me why is homosexuality wrong? Also Lux has 'tooled' no one, he just threw out an opinion and refused to justify it. I am glad that the majority of the UG is open minded and accepting and not ignorant, considering the MMA community as a whole is very homophobic. UG you rock.
3/10/13 11:40 AM
Trick or Truth
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

newbie2013 -  *shake my head in shame* @ rashad... wtf! Phone Post

Why?
3/10/13 11:55 AM
behzad

I heard something recently Phone Post
3/10/13 11:57 AM
behzad

Fuck.

That people who claim homo is a choice are also admitting homo is an option and thus implying having considered homo but currently not choosing homo. Presumebly until circumstances change. Phone Post
3/10/13 12:13 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

^People bring up the fact that all sorts of animals exhibit homosexual tendencies in response to the comment that it's not "natural".
3/10/13 12:26 PM
cantuna4u
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah Hashad! Good for you. I agree.
GAY Is HAPPY bitches!
That being said...

Im straight. Phone Post
3/10/13 12:27 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

Edited: 03/10/13 12:28 PM
3/10/13 12:28 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

DogtownKai - ^^^^ LOL, again. Just because a "wild animal" does something, does not mean it's "natural". They are wild fucking animals.

If we go by that, then pissing and shitting anywhere you want is natural, killing whoever you want whenever you want is natural, eating your own shit is natural, etc. etc. LOL

Those things ARE "natural" you moron. If someone said to you that "shitting anywhere you want is not natural" then you could point to the fact that its done by almost every species as proof that it is indeed "natural".

Your vocabulary is on par with that of down south ignorant biggots. "Natural" doens't mean natural, and "dehumanize" means that males are regarded as females... lol. You're embarrasing yourself.

Btw, how mad are you that there's nothing you can do but bitch and complain like a little child about things not going your way while the world moves ahead and implements the ideas of forward-thinking individuals while giving you the middle finger?
3/10/13 12:44 PM
56sav

20% of gay men have HIV, they average 8 partners per year outside of their "committed" relationship, and the level of domestic violence among lesbians is astounding - something like 65% have been beaten by their woman. Not to mention what gay parenting does to kids.

Mess with mother nature, feel the wrath.
3/10/13 12:48 PM
TheFunkyFeel1

56sav - 20% of gay men have HIV, they average 8 partners per year outside of their "committed" relationship, and the level of domestic violence among lesbians is astounding - something like 65% have been beaten by their woman. Not to mention what gay parenting does to kids.

Source?

3/10/13 12:59 PM
ender852

"Homophobia" doesn't mean you are scared of gay people, it means you are scared of becoming gay yourself...
You are like tom cruise trying to run away from your gay thoughts lol Phone Post
3/10/13 1:08 PM
Jive Turkey

If there's one thing to take away from this thread, it's the correlation between homophobia and lack of intellect.
3/10/13 1:31 PM
TheFunkyFeel1

TheFunkyFeel1 - 
56sav - 20% of gay men have HIV, they average 8 partners per year outside of their "committed" relationship, and the level of domestic violence among lesbians is astounding - something like 65% have been beaten by their woman. Not to mention what gay parenting does to kids.

Source?

No source?

3/10/13 1:32 PM
narsil x anduril
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jive Turkey - If there's one thing to take away from this thread, it's the correlation between homophobia and lack of intellect.

this.

"there's only two reasons that you hate gay marriage; 1) you're dumb, or 2) you're secretly worried that dicks are delicious."
3/10/13 1:47 PM
Trick or Truth

DogtownKai - 
Trick or Truth - 
DogtownKai - Welp, I know who all the ridiculous homo's are now.

Also, if you guys are gonna be so quick to toss around words like "bigot" and "homophobe" just because, then you better start getting used to the term "faggot" and not get your panties in a bunch when you hear it.

When you make the choices sexually that the majority of the human race chooses not to do, expect people to disagree. Stop trying to spin everything around and just STFU already.

And Lux tooled a few of you girls.

No one is tossing these words round 'just because' they are using them when they are applicable to the people they are talking to.
Homosexuals don't just wake up one morning and decide *hmm... I think I want to suck dick*
The evidence is not conclusive, but it points towards epigenetics, certainly isn't a 'choice' like the anti-gay crowd like to throw around.
The ignorance of your post could easily be applied to a racist and they could use all the same feeble attempts to justify their racism
(e.g If you guys going to toss around words like racist and bigot just because, then you better start getting used to the term *nigger* and not get your panties in a bunch when you hear it.
When you make the choice to be born black and inferior to us whites, don't expect people to agree with you. etc etc)

You see how ignorant that sounds? Of course racism is a little more extreme, but I hope it conveys your ignorance because people used the same arguments to defend their racism and discrimination as it was just their 'opinion'.

Now tell me why is homosexuality wrong? Also Lux has 'tooled' no one, he just threw out an opinion and refused to justify it. I am glad that the majority of the UG is open minded and accepting and not ignorant, considering the MMA community as a whole is very homophobic. UG you rock.

LOL, people don't choose to have sex or not? I'm attracted to girls big big asses, but it's my choice if I want to fuck one.

Same thing applies, homo's just seem to get a pass on their choices in pro-homo's eyes.

Just because a man inside his brain for whatever reason finds men attractive, that does not mean he HAS to fuck them. It's his choice. Hence, many bisexual people, they are making choices and decisions.

My view is man on man sex is dehumanizing to the male species. Men who see other men get fucked by men see those "men" as women. That will never change for the majority of the male species, no matter how much homo's try and spin things.

Okay, now "bigot" and "homophobe". These terms get thrown around WAY too much. They are labels homo's created to fight their labels. Nobody is "scared of homos". Disagreeing with thoughts and actions does not make you "scared", LOL, I mean it's hilarious. Nor does it make you a "hateful bigot". People disagree on things, this is more of that. Save those terms for people that go out and kill fags, or find them and beat their ass or something.

People that simply disagree with their actions and opinions are just people that disagree, nothing more. Yet insecure homos now want to make anyone who disagrees with their sexual practices or opinions "hateful people", "scared", or even "closet homos". I mean, my god it is fucking hilarious.

As for gay marriage goes.......LOL, go for it. I don't care. If you want to gather a bunch of people somewhere to watch one guy be the groom, and the other be the bride, well that's on you.

Then there's the crowd who brings up that some animals do homo shit. Well face fucking palm. Let's degrade ourselves to that of a "wild animal" when sexually convenient, but how dare anyone act like an animal in any other regard. LOL. Animals do a lot of shit. Most of which humans are above and do not do. Kill? Fuck it animals do it? It should be no big deal then. But everyone throws there arms up when it happens. Yet homos want to cite "wild animals" as justification for homo sex. LOL, classic.

You seem to reject the use of certain words or use them and not understand the meaning behind them.
Your lengthy post highlights the ignorance of people who discriminate against homosexuals.
Let me highlight some of these ridiculous statements you made.

First lets talk about this 'choice' statement. So you accept that 'attraction' is not a choice but the minute a homosexual acts on those attraction he is no longer moral and his actions dehumanize other males? If that is the case you need to make a case for homosexuality being immoral?
The attraction is not a choice and homosexuals should not need feel morally wrong (or otherwise) for engaging in those attractions.

The sin against nature argument is both fallacious and laughable. Homosexuality occurs in nature in over 1500+ species of animals, so it is completely natural. You then reject what natural means but to clarify (Natural - Existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind), also homosexuals cite homosexuality occurring in nature when the anti-gay crowd ignorantly suggest that homosexuality isn't 'natural'. Your ignorance of the subject is laughable.
Also homophobe and bigot only get thrown around when the person is either being a bigot and/or a homophobe, you seem to not know what these mean as well, but I will clarify them.

Bigotry - Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with hatred, contempt, and intolerance on the basis of a person's race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, language, socioeconomic status, or other status.

Homophobic - Prejudiced against homosexual people.

You seem to not understand what it is to hold a prejudiced towards a certain group. It is not a case of disagreeing with a view, rather, holding a prejudice against a group (race, gender, sexual orientation etc)is discriminating against that group.

You are very ostentatious in your view on homosexuality, so let me ask you.

Why is homosexuality wrong?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.