UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Evans: I support gay marriage and gay rights

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/10/13 2:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jive Turkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how many of these homophobes are religious idiots.

3/10/13 3:12 PM
SamboMMA

ender852 - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -
tikmovado - Politically correct is such crap.

so is being a bigot.
LOL @ being a bigot because you disagree. Phone Post
What would you do if you ended up with a gay employee? Seeing you don't approve of them the way they were born there would be a major conflict of interest to your company for you to keep your fear, ignorance, and bigotry to yourself. Because the gay person would just be being themselves, and you would just be being an asshole. The onus would be on you to be "pc", or in non pc terms, to suppress the fact that you are a hateful scumbag so other people could go about their business free from your ignorant tyranny. After all it is your behavior that is learned and it is your behavior that has a negative impact on others, not the other way around.

In reality "pc" keeps Stone Age trash like yourself employed. It is a wall you can hide your hatred behind so that you can allowed to play in the sandbox with the evolved grown ups, not the other way around.

Also, you are probably gay. Phone Post
I employ a few gays and a transgendered.

I own a business that caters to many gays.

They aren't bad people at all.

That doesn't mean I cant think gay sex is gross and that doesn't mean I can't think marriage is a male and female thing.

Seems to me you're so stuck in crusading for a cause that isn't 100% black and white that you choose not to acknowledge a gray area.

He'll even though I don't agree with gay marriage, if my states representative voted it into law, I wouldn't oppose. I just wouldn't agree. Phone Post

It is absolutely 100% black and white. If you are trying to tell people that they don't deserve the same rights as you, you're a bigot piece of shit.

There is no way around that.

Don't even bother trying to act like it's a valid opinion. That's pathetic.
You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

haha is that all you got Lux? You can't actually put forth an argument? Who's really the simpleton?

Be honest with yourself at least.
I said how I felt.

You rejected it based on the belief that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

I don't need to debate anything because :

1). How I feel is not debatable nor anything I'm ashamed of, so no need to justify it.

2). You're close minded and it wouldn't matter. Phone Post

You also don't have to justify hating jews or black people, just like we don't have to justify ourselves for viewing you as biggot trash that is holding back the rest of humanity with your asshole views.

If you want to be taken seriously lay off the NSNBC retard act. People having different beliefs and values than you is not "holding back humanity".

Liberals claim to be so open-minded and tolerant so let's see some of it.
3/10/13 3:15 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ticktick - homosexuality is a choice and purely lust driven, sexual rights are not to be mistaken for human/cival rights

not admit to being sexually abused as children or young straight adolescents that fall victim to older homos in their care or who they look up to( coaches, teachers, relatives, scout leaders)is not natural nor is prison rape.

you're not born gay, its learned however i put aside my hate and say if you want to be with each other please don't be so main stream about it.

Haha this is so fucked up.
3/10/13 3:21 PM
Trick or Truth
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

56sav - 
Trick or Truth - 
TheFunkyFeel1 - 
TheFunkyFeel1 - 
56sav - 20% of gay men have HIV, they average 8 partners per year outside of their "committed" relationship, and the level of domestic violence among lesbians is astounding - something like 65% have been beaten by their woman. Not to mention what gay parenting does to kids.

Mess with mother nature, feel the wrath.

Source?

No source?

LGBT parenting has absolutely no negative effect on children. To suggest otherwise is disingenuous, I will link you to studies done on this topic that prove gay parenting has no negative effects on the children in said situation if you wish 56sav?
As for STDs being more prevalent in homosexual couples, that is true, but that doesn't make homosexuality any more wrong then heterosexual relationships. Allowing gay marriage encourages people to have strong family values and give up high-risk sexual lifestyles. But again, a higher risk in STD's doesn't make homosexuality wrong.
As for DV within the lesbian community. It does exist, but statistically speaking it occurs at the same percentage or close to that of heterosexual women. So I don't see the point?

So misrepresenting facts and outright lying to fit your agenda is never a good thing to do when discussing a sensitive issue.

Already posted the stats on the gay lifestyle. As far as homo parenting (child abuse), any study with a positive outcome always falls apart under peer scrutiny. Studies have shown that most, if not all, have been skewed to point to a specific conclusion.

It is in fact the complete reverse, the only studies who has showed LGBT parenting to have a negative effect on children fall apart under peer scrutiny.

A 2007 review by the Australian Psychological Society. The academic? literature on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered families states that the “research does not support negative assumptions about the experiences or outcomes of children of lesbian mothers.”

The American Academy of Pediatrics which? concluded in 2002 that there was no systematic difference in the psychological well-being of children with same-sex attracted parents. It’s the quality and type of relationship – both between and with parents – that matters most.

Longitudinal research from the United Kingdom has shown that social acceptance, close friendships and? peer relationships were no different for children with lesbian mothers when compared with other families. And population-based studies from the United States have even suggested that these children were more connected at school.

www.tandfonline.com/doi/ab­s/10.1080/15504280802177615#pr­eview
Meta-analysis showing again? that no negative effects occur from LGBT parenting.

So? the few scientists who have known biases that(surprisingly)support your view are the ones who are right? How amusing.

LGBT parenting does not have a negative effect on children. There is a tonnes more studies done on this, as I mentioned very few suggest that LGBT have a negative effect on children and ones who do have been shown to have a bias. Pedal that shit somewhere else.
3/10/13 3:23 PM
Trick or Truth
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GoodnightWorld - 
AbbottMary - 
ticktick - homosexuality is a choice and purely lust driven, sexual rights are not to be mistaken for human/cival rights

not admit to being sexually abused as children or young straight adolescents that fall victim to older homos in their care or who they look up to( coaches, teachers, relatives, scout leaders)is not natural nor is prison rape.

you're not born gay, its learned however i put aside my hate and say if you want to be with each other please don't be so main stream about it.

Haha this is so fucked up.

Either a perfect troll or a perfect asshole.

I think he is just really that ignorant. Haha.
3/10/13 3:24 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing like a gay marriage discussion on the UG.
3/10/13 3:27 PM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubate -  Any straight man who gives a shit and tries to interfere with what two gay dudes want to do should probably start asking himself some honest questions about why he's so interested in this issue anyways. I have yet to see any of these family values people come out and try to outlaw divorce. That seems to be a greater threat to the "sanctity" of marriage than two guys or girls who love each other and want to actually get married. Phone Post

Voted up!
3/10/13 3:28 PM
D241
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to congradulate you on the hundreds of times you wanted to suck some cock, but CHOSE not to.

Geez some people can be so ignorant.

3/10/13 4:09 PM
Trick or Truth

DogtownKai - 
Jive Turkey - I wonder how many of these homophobes are religious idiots.

LOL, every atheist I know does not agree with homosexuality. Homos sure as shit don't like getting sized up, but boy are they sure as shit quick to group other people together. LOL

As if the only reason people see anything strange about it is because of a bible. How funny. Sure some do, many don't.

Homos get very angry when heteros try to find reasons or meaning in why they do what they do and feel how they feel. They hate it. But homos will throw out every ridiculous comment in the world to attempt to find reasons for heteros reasoning. Some fucking heavy and thick ironing. That iron is solid, thick, tight for fucking sure.

Homos and homo sympathizers will spin things any way they can to feel better about themselves and the situation. Just admit you go against the grain from the majority of humanity and just chill the fuck out. Hate and love will always exist in many forms.

Instead of all the bullshit, reply to my post and we'll discuss it openly and rationally. Ad hominem doesn't validate your position. Also the notion that most atheists are against homosexuality is fallacious. I am sure there are atheists who are against homosexual, but a vast majority of the anti-crowd cite the bible and thus the reason a lot of (but not all) homophobic people are religious. But again, reply to my post and we'll discuss this properly.
3/10/13 4:10 PM
Trick or Truth

homosexuals* and anti-gay crowd*
3/10/13 4:35 PM
56sav

Trick or Truth - 
56sav - 
Trick or Truth - 
TheFunkyFeel1 - 
TheFunkyFeel1 - 
56sav - 20% of gay men have HIV, they average 8 partners per year outside of their "committed" relationship, and the level of domestic violence among lesbians is astounding - something like 65% have been beaten by their woman. Not to mention what gay parenting does to kids.

Mess with mother nature, feel the wrath.

Source?

No source?

LGBT parenting has absolutely no negative effect on children. To suggest otherwise is disingenuous, I will link you to studies done on this topic that prove gay parenting has no negative effects on the children in said situation if you wish 56sav?
As for STDs being more prevalent in homosexual couples, that is true, but that doesn't make homosexuality any more wrong then heterosexual relationships. Allowing gay marriage encourages people to have strong family values and give up high-risk sexual lifestyles. But again, a higher risk in STD's doesn't make homosexuality wrong.
As for DV within the lesbian community. It does exist, but statistically speaking it occurs at the same percentage or close to that of heterosexual women. So I don't see the point?

So misrepresenting facts and outright lying to fit your agenda is never a good thing to do when discussing a sensitive issue.

Already posted the stats on the gay lifestyle. As far as homo parenting (child abuse), any study with a positive outcome always falls apart under peer scrutiny. Studies have shown that most, if not all, have been skewed to point to a specific conclusion.

It is in fact the complete reverse, the only studies who has showed LGBT parenting to have a negative effect on children fall apart under peer scrutiny.

A 2007 review by the Australian Psychological Society. The academic? literature on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered families states that the “research does not support negative assumptions about the experiences or outcomes of children of lesbian mothers.”

The American Academy of Pediatrics which? concluded in 2002 that there was no systematic difference in the psychological well-being of children with same-sex attracted parents. It’s the quality and type of relationship – both between and with parents – that matters most.

Longitudinal research from the United Kingdom has shown that social acceptance, close friendships and? peer relationships were no different for children with lesbian mothers when compared with other families. And population-based studies from the United States have even suggested that these children were more connected at school.

www.tandfonline.com/doi/ab­s/10.1080/15504280802177615#pr­eview
Meta-analysis showing again? that no negative effects occur from LGBT parenting.

So? the few scientists who have known biases that(surprisingly)support your view are the ones who are right? How amusing.

LGBT parenting does not have a negative effect on children. There is a tonnes more studies done on this, as I mentioned very few suggest that LGBT have a negative effect on children and ones who do have been shown to have a bias. Pedal that shit somewhere else.

First of all there are dozens of legit studies and orgs that say otherwise, such as The American College of Pediatricians, who stated:

"there is significant risk of harm inherent in exposing a child to the homosexual lifestyle" and that it is "potentially hazardous to children, and dangerously irresponsible to change the age-old prohibition on homosexual parenting, whether by adoption, foster care, or reproductive manipulation."

http://psychnews.psychiatryonline.org/newsarticle.aspx?articleid=113819

Also, the largest study ever on the subject just took place, and the findings were very similar.

""Social science research shows that children do best when raised by their own biological mother and father who are committed to one another in a life-long marriage."

http://www.frc.org/issuebrief/new-study-on-homosexual-parents-tops-all-previous-research

You completely neglect to mention the political climate Barack Hussein Obama (look up Larry Sinclair) has created in this country with respect to that topic. It's open season on anyone who dares to question the powerful LGBT establishment, and yes people whose studies produce negative results are subject to extreme harassment from bitter individuals like yourself.

You need to do some research on the history of APA, paying special attention to Frank Kameny who strong armed the organization into removing fagism as a mental disorder. Also check out "after the ball", and you can see how the aforementioned climate has come to pass.

So stop peddling your child abusing propaganda here.

3/10/13 4:43 PM
SlickPacific

Ah man, the animal/overpopulation argument is so flawed. You cannot find one act that animals do not partake in, doesn't mean they all should be encouraged with humans. Secondly, if homosexuality was a way to control population, why do nearly extinct animals partake in it?. Also, that would mean my dog is an interspeciesexual when it humps my leg?.

As far as it being a choice, it certainly can be a learned behavior, this is a fact. Sexuality exists on a continuum and people lay at far ends of the spectrum as well as the middle (see bisexuality). Many homosexual men were molested.

Homosexuality is inherently flawed and is actually an inability to fully associate with one's own gender. Very similar to the way gender dysmorphia people cannot, just in a different way. The reason why people are celebrating this flaw is nothing more than a result of social engineering mostly done through hollywood where gays conrol most of, if not all the content. This is painfully obvious simply by looking at how drastically over represented they are on television.

At the end of the day, there is a way to be tolerant without celebrating and encouraging what is ultimately an unfortunate affliction. The rainbow warriors/gays you see posting here are the can't understand that.
3/10/13 4:46 PM
56sav

Lux Fixxins - 
Jive Turkey -
Stache - Gay marriage is for homos.

WHY YOU IGNORA.... actually, I guess that's factually correct, if a bit off colour
I was gonna make a gay joke, but fuck it. Phone Post

We don't need to gay bash...cum on guys!! ; )
3/10/13 5:14 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's no wonder Rashad has come out in support of all gays. I've heard him and Jardine were really close training partners Phone Post
3/10/13 5:22 PM
D241
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100% heterosexual

All alpha, no beta in Rashad......

3/10/13 5:27 PM
newbie2013
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its dumb to think that people are homophobic based on the bible.... take it down to natures basic principle which is reproduction, man + woman= life!!! Phone Post
3/10/13 6:09 PM
Porkchop

Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -

so is being a bigot.
What would you do if you ended up with a gay employee? Seeing you don't approve of them the way they were born there would be a major conflict of interest to your company for you to keep your fear, ignorance, and bigotry to yourself. Because the gay person would just be being themselves, and you would just be being an asshole. The onus would be on you to be "pc", or in non pc terms, to suppress the fact that you are a hateful scumbag so other people could go about their business free from your ignorant tyranny. After all it is your behavior that is learned and it is your behavior that has a negative impact on others, not the other way around.

In reality "pc" keeps Stone Age trash like yourself employed. It is a wall you can hide your hatred behind so that you can allowed to play in the sandbox with the evolved grown ups, not the other way around.

That doesn't mean I cant think gay sex is gross and that doesn't mean I can't think marriage is a male and female thing.

Seems to me you're so stuck in crusading for a cause that isn't 100% black and white that you choose not to acknowledge a gray area.

He'll even though I don't agree with gay marriage, if my states representative voted it into law, I wouldn't oppose. I just wouldn't agree. Phone Post

It is absolutely 100% black and white. If you are trying to tell people that they don't deserve the same rights as you, you're a bigot piece of shit.

You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

haha is that all you got Lux? You can't actually put forth an argument? Who's really the simpleton?

I said how I felt.

You rejected it based on the belief that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

1). How I feel is not debatable nor anything I'm ashamed of, so no need to justify it.

I rejected based on the fact that you made no case for any kind of grey area.

What is this grey area you speak of?

You think I'm closed minded when you admit that you wont change your opinion and wont justify it???

Are you even reading what you are typing?

Wow.
Well then I guess you showed me.

Darn. Phone Post

well then I guess you have no explanation for this "grey area" you speak of.

Shocking.
You mean the grey area where I don't hate gays at all, I just have a different opinion?

Yeah, I guess that was way more complicated than "If you don't think like me, you're wrong"

Well done, Fren. Well done. Phone Post

Trying to hide behind the defense that you have a "different opinion" isn't a defense at all.

Hitler had different opinions too. Does that make him any less of an asshole?

It isn't as complicated as you would like to have others believe. Your opinion doesn't and shouldn't mean shit for anyone else's choice to marry.

Acting like you don't hate gays and then saying they shouldn't have the same rights as you is such stupid bullshit.

You don't have to hate them to be an ignorant piece of shit anyways...
3/10/13 6:12 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it hilarious that people are so quick to defend the gays and yet these same people are even quicker to be such racist assholes in other threads. Phone Post
3/10/13 6:13 PM
hellride
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't like the gays? Then don't fuck any gay people.
3/10/13 6:21 PM
Bawls
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well.. There's at least one marriage Rashad supports Phone Post
3/10/13 6:32 PM
Jaybrone
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holly9000 - gay love edited

Am I the only one that thinks dude on the right looks a like a corss between Jake Shields and Justin beiber?

3/10/13 6:49 PM
Lux Fixxins

Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -

so is being a bigot.

You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

I said how I felt.

You think I'm closed minded when you admit that you wont change your opinion and wont justify it???

Wow.

Darn. Phone Post

Shocking.
You mean the grey area where I don't hate gays at all, I just have a different opinion?

Yeah, I guess that was way more complicated than "If you don't think like me, you're wrong"

Trying to hide behind the defense that you have a "different opinion" isn't a defense at all.

It isn't as complicated as you would like to have others believe. Your opinion doesn't and shouldn't mean shit for anyone else's choice to marry.

Acting like you don't hate gays and then saying they shouldn't have the same rights as you is such stupid bullshit.

Cool! Phone Post
3/10/13 6:49 PM
TRVSDKSN
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Things are more like they are now than they've ever been. Phone Post
3/10/13 6:54 PM
Jive Turkey

Every time I think dogtownkai has fulfilled his stupidity quota for the day, he makes another post. Unbelievable.

People like him are impossible to have an intelligent debate with. He's so insulated in his ball of ignorance that he's completely unaware about what he doesn't know. And if you make any legitimate point, he counters with "lol, I know plenty of people who.." as if that's a reasonable response. I'm going to go ahead and assume that the cretin he fraternizes with are of the similar ilk.

Anyway, pretty much all the arguments from the homophobic side in this thread are completely unintelligent, regurgitated pap. There's no debate to be had
3/11/13 12:32 AM
Splash Log

Porkchop - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -

so is being a bigot.

You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

I said how I felt.

Wow.

Darn. Phone Post

Shocking.

VTFD

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.