UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Evans: I support gay marriage and gay rights

3/10/13 6:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bawls
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well.. There's at least one marriage Rashad supports Phone Post
3/10/13 6:32 PM
Jaybrone
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holly9000 - gay love edited

Am I the only one that thinks dude on the right looks a like a corss between Jake Shields and Justin beiber?

3/10/13 6:49 PM
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -
tikmovado - Politically correct is such crap.

so is being a bigot.
LOL @ being a bigot because you disagree. Phone Post
What would you do if you ended up with a gay employee? Seeing you don't approve of them the way they were born there would be a major conflict of interest to your company for you to keep your fear, ignorance, and bigotry to yourself. Because the gay person would just be being themselves, and you would just be being an asshole. The onus would be on you to be "pc", or in non pc terms, to suppress the fact that you are a hateful scumbag so other people could go about their business free from your ignorant tyranny. After all it is your behavior that is learned and it is your behavior that has a negative impact on others, not the other way around.

In reality "pc" keeps Stone Age trash like yourself employed. It is a wall you can hide your hatred behind so that you can allowed to play in the sandbox with the evolved grown ups, not the other way around.

Also, you are probably gay. Phone Post
I employ a few gays and a transgendered.

I own a business that caters to many gays.

They aren't bad people at all.

That doesn't mean I cant think gay sex is gross and that doesn't mean I can't think marriage is a male and female thing.

Seems to me you're so stuck in crusading for a cause that isn't 100% black and white that you choose not to acknowledge a gray area.

He'll even though I don't agree with gay marriage, if my states representative voted it into law, I wouldn't oppose. I just wouldn't agree. Phone Post

It is absolutely 100% black and white. If you are trying to tell people that they don't deserve the same rights as you, you're a bigot piece of shit.

There is no way around that.

Don't even bother trying to act like it's a valid opinion. That's pathetic.
You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

haha is that all you got Lux? You can't actually put forth an argument? Who's really the simpleton?

Be honest with yourself at least.
I said how I felt.

You rejected it based on the belief that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

I don't need to debate anything because :

1). How I feel is not debatable nor anything I'm ashamed of, so no need to justify it.

2). You're close minded and it wouldn't matter. Phone Post

I rejected based on the fact that you made no case for any kind of grey area.

What is this grey area you speak of?

You think I'm closed minded when you admit that you wont change your opinion and wont justify it???

Are you even reading what you are typing?

Wow.
Well then I guess you showed me.

Darn. Phone Post

well then I guess you have no explanation for this "grey area" you speak of.

Shocking.
You mean the grey area where I don't hate gays at all, I just have a different opinion?

Yeah, I guess that was way more complicated than "If you don't think like me, you're wrong"

Well done, Fren. Well done. Phone Post

Trying to hide behind the defense that you have a "different opinion" isn't a defense at all.

Hitler had different opinions too. Does that make him any less of an asshole?

It isn't as complicated as you would like to have others believe. Your opinion doesn't and shouldn't mean shit for anyone else's choice to marry.

Acting like you don't hate gays and then saying they shouldn't have the same rights as you is such stupid bullshit.

You don't have to hate them to be an ignorant piece of shit anyways...
Cool! Phone Post
3/10/13 6:49 PM
TRVSDKSN
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Things are more like they are now than they've ever been. Phone Post
3/10/13 6:54 PM
Jive Turkey

Every time I think dogtownkai has fulfilled his stupidity quota for the day, he makes another post. Unbelievable.

People like him are impossible to have an intelligent debate with. He's so insulated in his ball of ignorance that he's completely unaware about what he doesn't know. And if you make any legitimate point, he counters with "lol, I know plenty of people who.." as if that's a reasonable response. I'm going to go ahead and assume that the cretin he fraternizes with are of the similar ilk.

Anyway, pretty much all the arguments from the homophobic side in this thread are completely unintelligent, regurgitated pap. There's no debate to be had
3/10/13 8:44 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

DogtownKai - 
KneeUpperCut Ios - 
DogtownKai - ^^^^ LOL, again. Just because a "wild animal" does something, does not mean it's "natural". They are wild fucking animals.

If we go by that, then pissing and shitting anywhere you want is natural, killing whoever you want whenever you want is natural, eating your own shit is natural, etc. etc. LOL

Those things ARE "natural" you moron. If someone said to you that "shitting anywhere you want is not natural" then you could point to the fact that its done by almost every species as proof that it is indeed "natural".

Your vocabulary is on par with that of down south ignorant biggots. "Natural" doens't mean natural, and "dehumanize" means that males are regarded as females... lol. You're embarrasing yourself.

Btw, how mad are you that there's nothing you can do but bitch and complain like a little child about things not going your way while the world moves ahead and implements the ideas of forward-thinking individuals while giving you the middle finger?

LOL, okay dude.

As for your last paragraph.......HAHAHAHAHAHA. All that is changing is that homos are promoted by other homos in the entertainment industry, and they are allowed to marry each other in some states. Most men who have a ball sack still think all of you are ridiculous and absolutely hilarious, and that will never change. I'm not mad in the least, it's pure comedy to me. Especially the explanations and justifications. Hilarity.

Keep plucking that chicken. Don't fuck it though.

You seem to be under the impression that your group is composed of REAL men, while the other side is composed of lesser men, but take a step back and look at the reality of the situation.

The "lesser" men have managed to sway public opinion and in the process managed to chang laws all around the world, effectively imposing THEIR will onto YOU. What has your "REAL MEN" group done (besides labling themselves as REAL men and crying about the situation on the internet lol)?

Face it, even though you pretend to find them hilarious and ridiculous, the reality is that the gays have alpha'd you, and all you can do about it is get emotional on the internet while they feed it to you from behind.... And while you wanna do something about it, you can't :)

3/10/13 8:52 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

SlickPacific - Ah man, the animal/overpopulation argument is so flawed. You cannot find one act that animals do not partake in, doesn't mean they all should be encouraged with humans. Secondly, if homosexuality was a way to control population, why do nearly extinct animals partake in it?. Also, that would mean my dog is an interspeciesexual when it humps my leg?.

As far as it being a choice, it certainly can be a learned behavior, this is a fact. Sexuality exists on a continuum and people lay at far ends of the spectrum as well as the middle (see bisexuality). Many homosexual men were molested.

Homosexuality is inherently flawed and is actually an inability to fully associate with one's own gender. Very similar to the way gender dysmorphia people cannot, just in a different way. The reason why people are celebrating this flaw is nothing more than a result of social engineering mostly done through hollywood where gays conrol most of, if not all the content. This is painfully obvious simply by looking at how drastically over represented they are on television.

At the end of the day, there is a way to be tolerant without celebrating and encouraging what is ultimately an unfortunate affliction. The rainbow warriors/gays you see posting here are the can't understand that.

Again, people bring up the fact that animals engage in homosexual acts as a response to the "it's not NATURAL" argument.

As for "celebrating" homosexuality, for the most part forward thinking individuals celebrate the ability for people to do what they want as long as it doesn't impede other people. Whether Frank and Joe want to be together or not is none of your buisness, no matter how badly you want it to be.

I for one am happy that the laws are starting to reflect the reality that bigots and religious nut jobs should fuck off and worry about their own shit.
3/11/13 12:32 AM
Splash Log

Porkchop - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Splash Log - 
Lux Fixxins - 
Porkchop -
Lux Fixxins - 
officedrone23 -
Lux Fixxins -
Porkchop -
tikmovado - Politically correct is such crap.

so is being a bigot.
LOL @ being a bigot because you disagree. Phone Post
What would you do if you ended up with a gay employee? Seeing you don't approve of them the way they were born there would be a major conflict of interest to your company for you to keep your fear, ignorance, and bigotry to yourself. Because the gay person would just be being themselves, and you would just be being an asshole. The onus would be on you to be "pc", or in non pc terms, to suppress the fact that you are a hateful scumbag so other people could go about their business free from your ignorant tyranny. After all it is your behavior that is learned and it is your behavior that has a negative impact on others, not the other way around.

In reality "pc" keeps Stone Age trash like yourself employed. It is a wall you can hide your hatred behind so that you can allowed to play in the sandbox with the evolved grown ups, not the other way around.

Also, you are probably gay. Phone Post
I employ a few gays and a transgendered.

I own a business that caters to many gays.

They aren't bad people at all.

That doesn't mean I cant think gay sex is gross and that doesn't mean I can't think marriage is a male and female thing.

Seems to me you're so stuck in crusading for a cause that isn't 100% black and white that you choose not to acknowledge a gray area.

He'll even though I don't agree with gay marriage, if my states representative voted it into law, I wouldn't oppose. I just wouldn't agree. Phone Post

It is absolutely 100% black and white. If you are trying to tell people that they don't deserve the same rights as you, you're a bigot piece of shit.

There is no way around that.

Don't even bother trying to act like it's a valid opinion. That's pathetic.
You're a simpleton.

Got it. Phone Post

VTFU

haha is that all you got Lux? You can't actually put forth an argument? Who's really the simpleton?

Be honest with yourself at least.
I said how I felt.

You rejected it based on the belief that anyone who disagrees with you is wrong.

I don't need to debate anything because :

1). How I feel is not debatable nor anything I'm ashamed of, so no need to justify it.

2). You're close minded and it wouldn't matter. Phone Post

I rejected based on the fact that you made no case for any kind of grey area.

What is this grey area you speak of?

You think I'm closed minded when you admit that you wont change your opinion and wont justify it???

Are you even reading what you are typing?

Wow.
Well then I guess you showed me.

Darn. Phone Post

well then I guess you have no explanation for this "grey area" you speak of.

Shocking.
You mean the grey area where I don't hate gays at all, I just have a different opinion?

Yeah, I guess that was way more complicated than "If you don't think like me, you're wrong"

Well done, Fren. Well done. Phone Post

Trying to hide behind the defense that you have a "different opinion" isn't a defense at all.

Hitler had different opinions too. Does that make him any less of an asshole?

It isn't as complicated as you would like to have others believe. Your opinion doesn't and shouldn't mean shit for anyone else's choice to marry.

Acting like you don't hate gays and then saying they shouldn't have the same rights as you is such stupid bullshit.

You don't have to hate them to be an ignorant piece of shit anyways...

VTFD
3/11/13 1:47 AM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AbbottMary - Haha rashad is pulling a frank ocean with this one. Taking advantage of a position where he can't receive any real negative feedback and still seeming like he is taking a stand for something and he ain't even gay! PRETTY TRANSPARENT BRO.

Bingo.
3/11/13 1:47 AM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GoodnightWorld - 
Jive Turkey - I wonder how many of these homophobes are religious idiots.

Both stances are reactionary and baseless, so probably a lot.

Life gets scary--pretend you know what is in the bible and pray

Society get scary-pretend you know what is in the bible and hate

Simple

Idiotic.
3/11/13 11:13 AM
KneeUpperCut Ios

DogtownKai - 
KneeUpperCut Ios - 
DogtownKai - 
KneeUpperCut Ios - 
DogtownKai - ^^^^ LOL, again. Just because a "wild animal" does something, does not mean it's "natural". They are wild fucking animals.

If we go by that, then pissing and shitting anywhere you want is natural, killing whoever you want whenever you want is natural, eating your own shit is natural, etc. etc. LOL

Those things ARE "natural" you moron. If someone said to you that "shitting anywhere you want is not natural" then you could point to the fact that its done by almost every species as proof that it is indeed "natural".

Your vocabulary is on par with that of down south ignorant biggots. "Natural" doens't mean natural, and "dehumanize" means that males are regarded as females... lol. You're embarrasing yourself.

Btw, how mad are you that there's nothing you can do but bitch and complain like a little child about things not going your way while the world moves ahead and implements the ideas of forward-thinking individuals while giving you the middle finger?

LOL, okay dude.

As for your last paragraph.......HAHAHAHAHAHA. All that is changing is that homos are promoted by other homos in the entertainment industry, and they are allowed to marry each other in some states. Most men who have a ball sack still think all of you are ridiculous and absolutely hilarious, and that will never change. I'm not mad in the least, it's pure comedy to me. Especially the explanations and justifications. Hilarity.

Keep plucking that chicken. Don't fuck it though.

You seem to be under the impression that your group is composed of REAL men, while the other side is composed of lesser men, but take a step back and look at the reality of the situation.

The "lesser" men have managed to sway public opinion and in the process managed to chang laws all around the world, effectively imposing THEIR will onto YOU. What has your "REAL MEN" group done (besides labling themselves as REAL men and crying about the situation on the internet lol)?

Face it, even though you pretend to find them hilarious and ridiculous, the reality is that the gays have alpha'd you, and all you can do about it is get emotional on the internet while they feed it to you from behind.... And while you wanna do something about it, you can't :)

Might be the funniest comment I have ever read on this site.

LOLS a plenty in that one there sport. I'm actually still laughing as I type, and that has never happened.

I can't even respond to the contents, it's just too funny. LOL

Do you really think you're fooling anyone pretending that my comment is sooooo hillarious that you're laughing sooooo hard that you can't respond? lol...

You just established yourself as an overacting drama-queen.
3/11/13 12:11 PM
Trick or Truth
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wrote an incredibly long reply and for some reason it didn't post. So I will attempt to summarise my points.

Lets start with your first link - Perhaps you should of read it yourself. Haha
First off the ACP is a splinter of AAP.
AAP concludes that LGBT parenting has no negative effects on children. ACP of course is your link. Now AAP has 60,000 members, whereas APP has amazing 200 members. Also ACP are politically motivated.

Now some quotes from your own link.

"Ubaldo Leli, M.D., president of the Association of Gay and Lesbian Psychiatrists, disagreed vehemently with the American College of Pediatricians' stance.
"The accumulated research of the last three decades strongly supports exactly the opposite of the position taken by the American College of Pediatricians," he told Psychiatric News. "Using many mental health measures, multiple studies indicate that children raised by gay parents generally do as well as those raised by straight ones. Sexual orientation of a parent, either in the case of same-sex parents or of parents of different genders, does not make a difference.""

"The American College of Pediatricians' position on gay parenting, Leli added, seems to be "politically motivated and presents distorted findings to the general public.""

"Child psychiatrist David Fassler, M.D., a clinical professor of psychiatry at the University of Vermont, stressed that the American College of Pediatricians' perspective "is not shared by most practicing pediatricians or psychiatrists. The literature clearly demonstrates that children raised by gay, lesbian, or bisexual parents don't differ significantly from children whose parents are heterosexual. Ultimately, the presence of consistent, loving, and supportive parents is much more important than their sexual orientation.""

"Fassler pointed out that the American College of Pediatricians' stance is also "inconsistent with the positions developed and adopted by the major professional organizations in the field.""

"The academy has also stated in its document "Where We Stand: Gay and Lesbian Parents" that "[A] growing body of scientific literature reveals that children who grow up with one or two gay and/or lesbian parents will develop emotionally, cognitively, socially, and sexually as well as children whose parents are heterosexual. Parents' sexual orientation is much less important than having loving and nurturing parents." The academy has backed the availability of gay adoptions."

"The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) adopted a similar policy in 2008, which states, "[T]here is no evidence to suggest or support that parents who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender are per se different from or deficient in parenting skills, child-centered concerns, and parentchild attachments when compared with heterosexual parents." AACAP is also on record opposing discrimination based on sexual orientation when it comes to adoption or foster care."

"APA too has a position statement, passed by the Board of Trustees in 2002, indicating its support for "initiatives that allow same-sex couples to adopt and coparent children and . . . the associated legal rights, benefits, and responsibilities that arise from such initiatives.""

There is overwhelming criticism of ACP on their stance (political) and their 'findings'. Clearly did no research when propagating your anti-gay agenda.

Next post covers second link.
3/11/13 12:12 PM
Trick or Truth
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now your second link from Mark Regnerus has received even more criticism based on his study, how he label LM (lesbian mothers) and GF (gay fathers), the people who funded the project were anti-gay organisations (e.g Witherspoon institute etc).

Here is a link of his findings being destroyed.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/regnerus-scandal-prominent-sociologist-delivers-devastating-professional-evaluation/civil-rights/2012/10/09/50581

And and even better one from six sociologists with PHD's.

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/six-more-sociology-phds-call-for-retraction-of-regnerus-anti-gay-study/news/2012/10/23/50968

I would suggest in the future when posting links that support your anti-gay agenda you're better off researching them first (or even reading them, when lots of quotes oppose ACP's findings haha).

Now as I said before stop posting this drivel. Your links are embarrassing and so is the fact you posted them.

These two posts are for 56av on the subject of LGBT parenting.
3/11/13 12:25 PM
BJ_Penmanship
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SFW.

... Now what's Honda having for lunch? Phone Post
3/11/13 12:28 PM
jerky66

Edited: 03/11/13 12:52 PM
I could care less what gays do but am getting sick and tired of all of this gay rights activist bullshit. I care as much about what Rashaad thinks about this issue as I care about how Matt Damon likes communism, Beyonce and Jay-Z love Obama, or any other persons opinion outside of the scope of their actual profession. Just because Rashaad is a fighter does not mean he has any more insight on this than anyone else. In fact, I would venture to say that he is probably less informed than most on this subject.

Gay activist do not want rights because they already have them. They now want people to bend to their lifestyle and if you don't some typical left wing ass hole will jump in and and start trying to bully and name call you into submission.

I would be fine with them if they just wanted to be left to their own devices but that is not what they want.
3/11/13 12:35 PM
Aaron Becker

that's where we disagree Mr Evans
3/11/13 1:16 PM
The Engineer

Aaron Becker - that's where we disagree Mr Evans

Yep, and how is this article even up as news.
3/11/13 1:27 PM
Aaron Becker

The Engineer - 

not sure, everything that has do with gays is somehow cool nowadays
3/11/13 1:38 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

Aaron Becker - 
The Engineer - 

The fact that this thread has reached 11 pages indicates people care about discussing the issue... hence it's news.
3/11/13 1:44 PM
SamboMMA

jerky66 - I could care less what gays do but am getting sick and tired of all of this gay rights activist bullshit. I care as much about what Rashaad thinks about this issue as I care about how Matt Damon likes communism, Beyonce and Jay-Z love Obama, or any other persons opinion outside of the scope of their actual profession. Just because Rashaad is a fighter does not mean he has any more insight on this than anyone else. In fact, I would venture to say that he is probably less informed than most on this subject.

Gay activist do not want rights because they already have them. They now want people to bend to their lifestyle and if you don't some typical left wing ass hole will jump in and and start trying to bully and name call you into submission.

I would be fine with them if they just wanted to be left to their own devices but that is not what they want.

QFT.
3/11/13 1:50 PM
Drewout
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares and why is this the top news story????????????????
3/11/13 2:01 PM
InspiritMick

SamboMMA - 
jerky66 - I could care less what gays do but am getting sick and tired of all of this gay rights activist bullshit. I care as much about what Rashaad thinks about this issue as I care about how Matt Damon likes communism, Beyonce and Jay-Z love Obama, or any other persons opinion outside of the scope of their actual profession. Just because Rashaad is a fighter does not mean he has any more insight on this than anyone else. In fact, I would venture to say that he is probably less informed than most on this subject.

QFT.

wow.........these are two people who really do need to face up to the fact they want a cock in their ass ^

3/11/13 2:39 PM
SlickPacific

InspiritMick - 
SamboMMA - 

QFT.

wow.........these are two people who really do need to face up to the fact they want a cock in their ass ^

Do they?? or is it more likely you are subconsciously gay?...you are subconsciously offended by their opinion you just don't know it.
3/11/13 2:44 PM
Trick or Truth

KneeUpperCut Ios - 
Aaron Becker - 
The Engineer - 

The fact that this thread has reached 11 pages indicates people care about discussing the issue... hence it's news.

Agreed with KUC. If people didn't care they wouldn't be throwing their opinions in and thread wouldn't be so long. The fact remains the anti-gay crowd don't have legitimate reasons for their bigotry, but if someone tries to articulate the ignorance of their intolerance they reply with things like 'you just want a cock up your ass'.
Ignorance is not an excuse for intolerance, suggesting gay is cool nowadays is all well and dandy now that it is becoming accepted. But not to long ago, to come out as a homosexual people suffered horrible repercussions, I have personal experience with people close to me who came out as gay and were attacked and beaten to a bloody pulp just because they were attracted to men. Its ridiculous.
3/11/13 2:53 PM
Aaron Becker

Trick or Truth - 
KneeUpperCut Ios - 
Aaron Becker - 
The Engineer - 

Agreed with KUC. If people didn't care they wouldn't be throwing their opinions in and thread wouldn't be so long. The fact remains the anti-gay crowd don't have legitimate reasons for their bigotry, but if someone tries to articulate the ignorance of their intolerance they reply with things like 'you just want a cock up your ass'.
Ignorance is not an excuse for intolerance, suggesting gay is cool nowadays is all well and dandy now that it is becoming accepted. But not to long ago, to come out as a homosexual people suffered horrible repercussions, I have personal experience with people close to me who came out as gay and were attacked and beaten to a bloody pulp just because they were attracted to men. Its ridiculous.

I just don't agree with it, not for religious reasons cause I'm not religious. I don't have to defend it and you don't have to accept my intolerance, just like how I don't accept fags. But your intolerace of my intolerance also sounds a little "bigoted" if you may

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.