UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn Joe Lauzon

3/9/13 3:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
wrestling4life
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/9/13 3:41 AM
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser_Finlay - Until Joe... Phone Post
. Phone Post
3/9/13 4:08 AM
dbeedy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/9/13 5:50 AM
sunnyko
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for J-La Phone Post
3/9/13 5:54 AM
Got MMAlk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Epic bet. Good luck. Phone Post
3/9/13 6:51 AM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fishyfish -

very cool bet, vaginal tear.

Joe, YOU ROCK BRO.  regardless of whether you take this bet.

but it's a cool bet too, for sure.

Joe, your fighting style is VERY COOL, and it's really nice that you interact with us.  so you're doubly cool.

ttt 4 Joe Lauzon.

Joe, do you have any relatives named Nancy Lauzon, I went out with 2 of them , and they were both sumptuous (and juicy). 

ttt 4 all that's good, and blessings on you and your Bro ;)

you are kind of like Chris Lytle, who is also very cool, and I'm sure you respect him too.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Aaannnddd Breath.... Phone Post
3/9/13 7:06 AM
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read this http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=news.detail&gid=435036

Joe doesnt touch anything less than $6000.

Is Dan still the youngest fighter to have ever fought in the UFC? That was a long time ago but i remember he was 18 and a few.

Tito commentary durring the Affliction card when Dan got hit in the nads "he is faking, he is faking".

3/9/13 7:57 AM
willmarks1991
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/9/13 8:59 AM
vaginal tear
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT. Phone Post
3/9/13 9:05 AM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool bet idea, but I have to agree my first thought was also "$200 is WAY cheap for a private sesh"

3/9/13 9:11 AM
clattymine
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this bet, sure $200 isn't exactly the same value of a j lau private, but still sounds like a decent bet. 

3/9/13 11:10 AM
vaginal tear
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clattymine -

I like this bet, sure $200 isn't exactly the same value of a j lau private, but still sounds like a decent bet. 

The bet is more just for fun. I don't expect 200 to change anyone's life. I do hope to see some buddies get choked out by him though. Phone Post
3/9/13 11:14 AM
Snufulufugus

You should give the money to charity either way.
3/9/13 11:24 AM
sunnyko
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I refuse to believe Joe hasn't read this... Phone Post
3/9/13 11:30 AM
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunnyko -  I refuse to believe Joe hasn't read this... Phone Post

He may have gotten into a car accident trying to take an updated picture of his facial vagina he had stitched up

3/9/13 11:34 AM
SonnendbySilva
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

J-lau is ducking vaginal tear imo. ;) Phone Post
3/9/13 11:34 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
3/9/13 11:58 AM
vaginal tear

My Old Name Is Not Allowed - Two things wrong with this bet.

One is the amount. OP putting up $200 is fine, but he should make every person who attends from his group put up an additional $50 or so. $50 a person doesn't sound like too much for a private lesson from J-Lau. They pay when they come through the door and let Joe donate it wherever he pleases.

The second thing wrong with the bet is, I'm not sure I'd want to be in the group thats friends with the guy who beat up Dan, and then tried to snake in on some cheap lessons from Joe the very next day. I imagine Joe will want at least 5 minutes alone with each of you to vent every memory of his brothers loss. I think the donation per student may make it more of a learning experience and less of an asswhopping. :)

Cool idea by the OP though.
I see what you're saying. I'm not trying alienate the people who can't afford the $50 from missing out on a cool experience. Perhaps if we did 5 free so I can bring 2 and the coaches can bring 2 would be more fair. Other than those 5 anyone who wants to attend can pay the extra $50.

Joe, John and Dan are all professionals. Fighting is their business and it should all be left in the cage. I'm 100 percent sure nobody would be dumb enough to say anything negative about his brother or the fight. Everyone would just be stoked to learn a thing or 2 from Creepy. Phone Post
3/9/13 12:16 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

SonnendbySilva -
fishyfish -

very cool bet, vaginal tear.

Joe, YOU ROCK BRO.  regardless of whether you take this bet.

but it's a cool bet too, for sure.

Joe, your fighting style is VERY COOL, and it's really nice that you interact with us.  so you're doubly cool.

ttt 4 Joe Lauzon.

Joe, do you have any relatives named Nancy Lauzon, I went out with 2 of them , and they were both sumptuous (and juicy). 

ttt 4 all that's good, and blessings on you and your Bro ;)

you are kind of like Chris Lytle, who is also very cool, and I'm sure you respect him too.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Aaannnddd Breath.... Phone Post
This. Damn dude creeepyyy...

Also joes prolly busy as hell out there I doubt hes got an hour to do a private seminar for an hour over a 200 $ bet.. wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt take the bet imo Phone Post
3/9/13 1:39 PM
Jeronimo12
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT hopefully some footage or pics too if OP wins Phone Post
3/9/13 2:05 PM
ChicagoTom
337 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
3/9/13 4:04 PM
Sam Ortiz
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonnendbySilva - J-lau is ducking vaginal tear imo. ;) Phone Post
Haaa ..... In for friendly wagers Phone Post
3/9/13 5:03 PM
vaginal tear

Jeronimo12 - TTT hopefully some footage or pics too if OP wins Phone Post
Of course. Phone Post
3/9/13 5:10 PM
Rudi

TTT Phone Post
3/9/13 5:51 PM
vaginal tear

Gunderson (34-14-2) on Thursday told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that he is set to meet Dan Lauzon (16-4) at World Series of Fighting 3, which takes place June 14 in Las Vegas.

Incase anyone wondered the date.
I'll wait it out if I have to Joe. I'll wait it out! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.