UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mark Hunt vs JDS is officially ON!!!

3/9/13 7:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
InspiritMick
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MAAAAAAARK HUNTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3/9/13 7:56 AM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES! YES! YES! Phone Post
3/9/13 7:59 AM
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fraser_Finlay -
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead - As exciting as this is, it's just going to go down the same way Jds v Big Country went. Phone Post
Not a chance, Hunt is 10x the striker Nelson is.

Just because two guys have similar builds doesn't mean they fight the same way. Phone Post
I honestly wasn't comparing the striking of Roy and Mark.I just think it's going to be the speed of Jds that's going to win him the fight. Phone Post
3/9/13 8:01 AM
malryan

I'm so fucking happy right now, I can't wait for this fight, especially since its almost a given that Cain is going to beat Bigfoot. This is the main event for me. WAR HUNT!!! Phone Post
3/9/13 8:05 AM
malryan

But if he lands JDS will go down hard. Phone Post
3/9/13 8:07 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PUMPED! Phone Post
3/9/13 8:08 AM
malryan

Hunt won't throw as many but the ones he does throw will be precise and will have power behind them, JDS could be in trouble if he doesn't get it to the ground. I can't see him KOing Hunt but I can definitely see the opposite happening.

And after the beating Cain put on JDS on the their feet, hunt is definitely more dangerous standing than Cain... It's very interesting, Phone Post
3/9/13 8:09 AM
RICKYB
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hedfunk - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
. Phone Post
3/9/13 8:10 AM
RICKYB
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

malryan - I'm so fucking happy right now, I can't wait for this fight, especially since its almost a given that Cain is going to beat Bigfoot. This is the main event for me. WAR HUNT!!! Phone Post
This Phone Post
3/9/13 8:13 AM
TEX4N
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/9/13 8:42 AM
Eisenberg
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome news. I guess the UFC does make the fights the fans want to see. Hunt has a real shot to win here.
3/9/13 8:44 AM
DEZBOT

malryan - Hunt won't throw as many but the ones he does throw will be precise and will have power behind them, JDS could be in trouble if he doesn't get it to the ground. I can't see him KOing Hunt but I can definitely see the opposite happening.

And after the beating Cain put on JDS on the their feet, hunt is definitely more dangerous standing than Cain... It's very interesting, Phone Post
Wooooow! Did u see manhoef vs hunt?? K1 striking is sooooo overrated! Overeem won their title man, look what silva did to him, look what lawler did to manhoef, the only reason y Cain was succesful on the feet was because jds was scared of the td Phone Post
3/9/13 8:51 AM
malryan

Hunt pretty much ran straight in to Melvins strikes, most people would get put down doing that. I have a feeling that he might be a different fighter than he was 5 years ago... Phone Post
3/9/13 8:57 AM
malryan

It's true that Cain put early pressure on JDS with takedowns and wore him out a bit before hitting him with the overhand right, but I think hunt has the better striking and the better chin between him and JDS. And as we saw recently even in the 3rd round when he's exhausted he still has KO power in his hands, I just think if JDS stands with him for 3 rounds he will get hit really fucken hard at some point which will lead to him getting finished, if hunt hits him and smells blood, it's over. Phone Post
3/9/13 8:59 AM
MexiCain AmeriCain
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES!

WAR HUNTO Phone Post
3/9/13 9:04 AM
MMALOGIC

Hunt is a harder fight for JDS than overeem.

3/9/13 9:05 AM
Lurkdaddy316
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR HUNTO
3/9/13 9:18 AM
TDogg926
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes!!!! Phone Post
3/9/13 9:22 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yes!!!!! Phone Post
3/9/13 9:30 AM
NJstileNJ
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunt KOs him Phone Post
3/9/13 9:35 AM
In Limbo
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HUNTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3/9/13 9:38 AM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELL YEAH MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/9/13 9:39 AM
DNAsmoothie
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love this fight!!!! Phone Post
3/9/13 9:41 AM
TX_432
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes Phone Post
3/9/13 9:42 AM
ricksongjj

Man I cant wait to see this fight and as a poster collector I hope they put out a great poster for this fight.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.