UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mark Hunt vs JDS is officially ON!!!

3/9/13 11:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tony Montana
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And thank you Dana! Will be in Vegas for the fight, happy to throw down some cash for this card. :) Phone Post
3/9/13 11:28 AM
rockwell
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is what the people want!!!!

Well done. Phone Post
3/9/13 11:29 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RICKYB -
hedfunk - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
. Phone Post
!!! Phone Post
3/9/13 11:31 AM
KingOfFighters
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead -  Struve doesn't know how to use his reach and Jds does.I just think he's going to pick him off and when Hunt throw's his bombs jds will use his quickness to avoid them imo. Phone Post

Wow you're making JDS out to be a world class boxer, go watch the fight with cain, he was static, hardly moving, blocking tons of shots with his face, in fact I don't think I've ever seen a many punched that many times in the face in any ufc
3/9/13 11:34 AM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm excited for this fight Phone Post
3/9/13 11:36 AM
KingOfFighters

GARRYD - 
DEZBOT - 
malryan - Hunt won't throw as many but the ones he does throw will be precise and will have power behind them, JDS could be in trouble if he doesn't get it to the ground. I can't see him KOing Hunt but I can definitely see the opposite happening.

And after the beating Cain put on JDS on the their feet, hunt is definitely more dangerous standing than Cain... It's very interesting, Phone Post
Wooooow! Did u see manhoef vs hunt?? K1 striking is sooooo overrated! Overeem won their title man, look what silva did to him, look what lawler did to manhoef, the only reason y Cain was succesful on the feet was because jds was scared of the td Phone Post

I agree , the boxing in K1 is shit , like i said to someone else , name me one heavyweight fighter that Hunt has beat that has better boxing than JDS in a cage ?

Yosuke Nishijima
3/9/13 11:36 AM
BooZe

Lahzerous - 
Lahzerous - 
Lahzerous - 

HELL YEAH MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thats right!!!

this ^^
3/9/13 11:39 AM
NiteProwleR
1373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope JDS doesn't go for the easy GNP victory, but after his last fight I wouldn't blame him. This is a great matchup but tough as hell.
3/9/13 11:39 AM
Deepy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How f'n awesome is this! Brings a single manly tear of happiness to my left eye. Phone Post
3/9/13 11:44 AM
Rear Naked Chode
503 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/09/13 11:45 AM

Awesome, big fan of both guys. Great fight, as much as I like jds I have to root for Hunt. Hate to see Jds lose though, he's such a nice guy.

3/9/13 11:46 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So its official? They're gonna fight!?.....
OH MY GAHHHHHHHHHHHD!!!!!!! Phone Post
3/9/13 12:00 PM
Alpinestar
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow...

I think it moved.

HUNT FTW!!!
3/9/13 12:01 PM
kinson

hedfunk - Such a heartwarming story. Who would of predicted this 2 years ago? Pleased for the man, he deserves it.
Well said ans well desereved for Hunt. Phone Post
3/9/13 12:04 PM
Trick or Truth
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK YES!
3/9/13 12:14 PM
Trick or Truth
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Mark Hunt, I really do, BUT JDS is my all favourite. I am pulling for him.
3/9/13 12:21 PM
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous - 
Lahzerous - 
Lahzerous - 

HELL YEAH MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes thats right!!!

Okay I'm back from the store now back to.........

3/9/13 1:00 PM
KickassMcrad
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/9/13 1:03 PM
Tehunamatata
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS main game is boxing w Takedown defense we really haven't seen much of the rest of his game. He has BALLS if he wants to test his boxing against the former K1 GP champ with a granite chin.... Phone Post
3/9/13 1:09 PM
sfish4862
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great news. I like Hunt but WAR JDS
3/9/13 1:10 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see JDS trying to keep this fight on the ground. On the feet it's too even to risk.
3/9/13 1:11 PM
Tehunamatata
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS also doesn't threaten with takedowns or kicks really either, even less shit for hunt to worry about. This is a bad Mach up for JDS he will have to change his strategy for the first time in his career ! Or risk getting KO by a guy who just recently scraped in to the top ten Phone Post
3/9/13 1:12 PM
JimmersonzGlove
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well...this news is FUCKING AWESOME :)
3/9/13 1:18 PM
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFapMaster -
McBottery - 
ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead - As exciting as this is, it's just going to go down the same way Jds v Big Country went. Phone Post
...Did you just compare Mark Hunts striking to Roy Nelsons? Phone Post

LOL, he just went full retard. JDS better not even think about trying to strike with Hunt...it won't end well for him, if he does.
Nope,I didn't.Jds was the heavyweight champ and cain has a hell of alot more speed than Hunt does.I love Mark Hunt but Jds has this imo. Phone Post
3/9/13 1:26 PM
Skip2MyLou
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yessssssd!!!!!
Huntooooooo
Win this and it's shitle tot time!
We did it #RallyForMarkHunt Phone Post
3/9/13 1:33 PM
MMApostle

Quickash1t - 
MMApostle - 
Quickash1t - WTF are you guys smoking seriously.
This is JDS the former UFC heavyweight champion, who has had exactly one bad fight in his last 14.
Vs a guy who has not beat anyone at all that matters. And has lost to a middleweight more than once.
Wake up!!!! This fight is JDS all day.

All it takes is one shot from Hunt.

Really? To knock out a guy who has been dropped once in his entire career? Not to mention everyone Hunt has KOd recently has been jacked up before.

You are pretty naive if you think Mark Hunt connecting in the right spot won't put JDS out. Do you realize how hard Hunt hits?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.