UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I Think I've Stumbled Upon a New Submission

3/9/13 2:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My question is... is it an established one or did I unwittingly invent it?

The submission:

From top in someone's half-guard, you reverse cradle (wrestling pin) them and use your trapped leg to really split the legs apart. This puts a lot of pressure on their adductor longus (beep) if they don't let you pass their guard. It's very similar to a 'banana split' but from a totally different position.

So it a move? Do you even trane?? Phone Post
3/9/13 2:08 PM
REALLYBIGRHINO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seems like it wont work unless the guy your doing it on is weak
3/9/13 2:08 PM
3 Sided Square
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eddie Bravo calls it the Longus Yard. Phone Post
3/9/13 2:10 PM
FOX Force Five
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought this was going to about the nipple twist.
3/9/13 2:13 PM
dakotajudo
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio -  My question is... is it an established one or did I unwittingly invent it?

The submission:

From top in someone's half-guard, you reverse cradle (wrestling pin) them and use your trapped leg to really split the legs apart. This puts a lot of pressure on their adductor longus (beep) if they don't let you pass their guard. It's very similar to a 'banana split' but from a totally different position.

I got pinned in something like that, in my first high school wrestling match, about 5 seconds left in the first round.

Back in the 80s.
3/9/13 2:25 PM
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square - Eddie Bravo calls it the Longus Yard. Phone Post
Legit fucking LOL! Phone Post
3/9/13 2:26 PM
Kostakio

hahahahahaha Phone Post
3/9/13 2:27 PM
Kostakio

REALLYBIGRHINO - seems like it wont work unless the guy your doing it on is weak
I just did it on a 22-year-old 190-lbs. purple belt. And I'm knocking on middle age. lol Phone Post
3/9/13 2:27 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Inverted banana split Phone Post
3/9/13 2:28 PM
Kostakio

dakotajudo -
Kostakio -  My question is... is it an established one or did I unwittingly invent it?

The submission:

I got pinned in something like that, in my first high school wrestling match, about 5 seconds left in the first round.

Back in the 80s.
Cradles suck to be caught in, especially a "regular" one where your opponent rolls over on top, stacking you. Phone Post
3/9/13 2:29 PM
Kostakio

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - Inverted banana split Phone Post
'Banana Split' would've been perfect but it's taken. haha I'd like to suggest 'Sterilizer'. "Ooh, man, Mike (Goldberg). I think he's trying to set up a Sterilizer! HE'S GOT IT!!!" - Joe Rogan Phone Post
3/9/13 2:30 PM
Kostakio

The guy I did it on got up confused and was like, "Wtf is that? Some wrestling move? What's it called, The Sack Attack?" Phone Post
3/9/13 4:39 PM
aNutterFedorFan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for answers Phone Post
3/9/13 7:32 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3 Sided Square -  Eddie Bravo calls it the Longus Yard. Phone Post

lol

3/9/13 7:34 PM
DaddyO4
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's in a name? As long as he taps,it's a submission.
3/9/13 7:42 PM
Richard Tuck
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't that called a Fallon Fox? Phone Post
3/9/13 7:42 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 
dakotajudo -

The submission:

Back in the 80s.
Cradles suck to be caught in, especially a "regular" one where your opponent rolls over on top, stacking you. Phone Post

Its the weirdest thing, but in all my wrestling in high school I could never be pinned by cradle. My teammates would say I had an elastic spine because I could always easily escape when they set up to stack me. Sometimes I'd even just mess around and get caught in one just so I could escape and reverse on top.
3/9/13 9:13 PM
3 Sided Square
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Richard Tuck - 
Isn't that called a Fallon Fox? Phone Post

Reply was hilarious then I saw the screen name and almost pissed myself.
3/9/13 10:04 PM
Kostakio

Should I post a video some time?

Warning: I have to lose ten pounds first because I'm camera shy. lulz Phone Post
3/9/13 10:30 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post a video, with attn: Eddie Bravo in the thread title, and make your name of choice.  If it is in fact a new sub, you gotta get your little piece of immortality.  Call it the "Kostakio Kock Krusher"

3/9/13 10:44 PM
rundymc

I do that without cradling the head. That, at least, rarely elicits a tap as I have trouble getting a good angle on the legs.

It's a guaranteed guard pass though, and is currently my go to.
3/9/13 11:01 PM
Kostakio

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -

Post a video, with attn: Eddie Bravo in the thread title, and make your name of choice.  If it is in fact a new sub, you gotta get your little piece of immortality.  Call it the "Kostakio Kock Krusher"

lmao Phone Post
3/9/13 11:01 PM
Kostakio

rundymc - I do that without cradling the head. That, at least, rarely elicits a tap as I have trouble getting a good angle on the legs.

It's a guaranteed guard pass though, and is currently my go to.
Cradling the head, I think, is what really enables you to crank the submission/disables your opponent from fighting it off. Phone Post
3/10/13 12:57 AM
mikehotel
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post a vid of this in action Phone Post
3/10/13 4:16 AM
X_Rated
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Longus Yard, the fallon fox and kkk have got me dying. Good job guys Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.