UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Can GSP pass Nick Diaz's guard?

3/9/13 6:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rrg1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
Reggie Warren Jr - 
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat - 
Josh Krosscheck - I see nick on his hands and knees ( reggie can demonstrate this position) taking shots to the body once he realizes there is nothing else he can do and gsp is too much for him. Phone Post
Lotsa this, nick is gonna want out after a few rounds of domination Phone Post

Youre fuckin crazy! What fight has Nick ever wanted out of in the past besides maybe fighitng with the commission 

You keep asking "when's the last time such and such happened."  Not in a long time because he chose to spend the past 6 years on suspension and fighting in the b leagues, and while in the b leagues, he chose to avoid anyone that wrestled competitively past the 8th grade.  Not only has he never beat anyone close to GSP's level, he's never fought anyone close to that level, and he's never beat a top 10 WW.  Ever.

lol @ this verbal beat-down.

Diaz fans for some reason can't stand the truth. They have deluded themselves into thinking that Nick as actually fought AND beaten the best around.

For a good chuckle, they should post GSP's record and Nick's and compare quality of competition lol.
3/9/13 6:58 PM
DiazsBongWater
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr -
CrazyPope - You're insane if you think he won't pass his guard, GSP's guard passing is on another level imo

Yes, I am insane...but Nicks guard is on another level. Who can you remember passing it?

Nick Diaz has never had his guard passed in MMA

That is fucking outstanding Phone Post
3/9/13 6:59 PM
rrg1

DiazsBongWater - 
Reggie Warren Jr -
CrazyPope - You're insane if you think he won't pass his guard, GSP's guard passing is on another level imo

Yes, I am insane...but Nicks guard is on another level. Who can you remember passing it?

And GSP wouldn't out-wrestle Hughes...or Ko's...or take BJ down...or outstrike BJ...or outstrike Alves....

Shall I continue?

3/9/13 7:00 PM
UGSlapshot

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Reggie Warren Jr - 
Josh Krosscheck - I see nick on his hands and knees ( reggie can demonstrate this position) taking shots to the body once he realizes there is nothing else he can do and gsp is too much for him. Phone Post

Youre fuckin crazy! What fight has Nick ever wanted out of in the past besides maybe fighitng with the commission 

You keep asking "when's the last time such and such happened."  Not in a long time because he chose to spend the past 6 years on suspension and fighting in the b leagues, and while in the b leagues, he chose to avoid anyone that wrestled competitively past the 8th grade.  Not only has he never beat anyone close to GSP's level, he's never fought anyone close to that level, and he's never beat a top 10 WW.  Ever.

You realize that you can say whatever stupid crap you want but it doesn't make it true.

Nick has beat several fighter that were ranked top ten when he beat them. Phone Post
3/9/13 7:06 PM
rrg1

UGSlapshot - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Reggie Warren Jr - 

You realize that you can say whatever stupid crap you want but it doesn't make it true.

Nick has beat several fighter that were ranked top ten when he beat them. Phone Post

Let me help you out mmkay

Diaz fangirls, pay attention:

Diaz's wins in the UFC (you know...where the best fighters actually fight...)....

W-BJ Penn 2011
W-Gleison Tibau 2006
W-Josh Neer 2006
W-Koji Oishi 2005
W-Drew Fickett 2005
W-Robbie Lawler 2004
W-Jeremy Jackson 2004

Do I really need to list who all GSP has beaten to further humiliate you???

The fact of the matter is this; Diaz can not beat the best WW's in the UFC. It's that simple.

3/9/13 7:09 PM
Forever12er

Silly question is silly Phone Post
3/9/13 7:10 PM
rrg1

Stephen Holder - 
Reggie Warren Jr - 

BJ Penn was tired as fuck and much smaller...Im calling it now. GSP will not be pushing Nicks leg down and passing to side control. Aint happening!

So, since BJ was smaller then Nick's win shouldn't even count then huh?

So, that makes his last "real" win over another WW in the UFC...SEVEN YEARS AGO.

Thanks for further making my point!
3/9/13 7:11 PM
rrg1

It really must suck to have to live in such a state of delusion.
3/9/13 7:17 PM
Aj14o
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully he can(probably will). If he can't it would be a very boring fight. I think nick wears GSP down with shots to the body. Diaz understands the sweet science and I think more MMA fighters should work the body. I predict Diaz ends it in the 5th by wearing GSP out and locking in a submission. Phone Post
3/9/13 7:18 PM
trobinson21

Who has GSP beat? Koschek? Ruthless just son'd him. Shields? Juggernaut worked him. BJ? Diaz destroyed him on the feet. Fitch? Hendricks nighted him in a minute. Condit is his best win and he was almost finished by a head kick that Nick ate and shot a smog rocket afterward.

Nick is game to fight GSP, its going to be fun. This GSP destroyer some of you speak about is like the fn Yetti. Phone Post
3/9/13 7:20 PM
KC007

If GSP gets caught in a submission, it'll be when he uses the can opener technique and gets arm barred.

You heard it here first. Phone Post
3/9/13 7:21 PM
rrg1

trobinson21 -  Who has GSP beat? Koschek? Ruthless just son'd him. Shields? Juggernaut worked him. BJ? Diaz destroyed him on the feet. Fitch? Hendricks nighted him in a minute. Condit is his best win and he was almost finished by a head kick that Nick ate and shot a smog rocket afterward.

Nick is game to fight GSP, its going to be fun. This GSP destroyer some of you speak about is like the fn Yetti. Phone Post

The fact that you started out with "Who has GSP beat?" says everything lmao.

You're either a horrible troll or mentally retarded. Possibly both now that I think about it.
3/9/13 7:23 PM
DiazsBongWater
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrg1 -
DiazsBongWater - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

And GSP wouldn't out-wrestle Hughes...or Ko's...or take BJ down...or outstrike BJ...or outstrike Alves....

Shall I continue?

The fuck you talking about? Uneducated fool Phone Post
3/9/13 7:26 PM
rrg1

DiazsBongWater - 
rrg1 -
DiazsBongWater - 
Reggie Warren Jr -

Shall I continue?

The fuck you talking about? Uneducated fool Phone Post

Doesn't it bother you that you have to TRY to act like you don't understand what I'm talking about.

Again, it must SUCK to be a person who has to look the other way lol.

3/9/13 7:28 PM
rrg1

GSP is going to put on a clinic. Period.

The downside will the be the Diaz fan-girls will be posting all sorts of shitty excuses for his humiliating loss.

3/9/13 7:30 PM
rrg1

Tell you what; You girls have fun acting as if you can't comprehend the fact that Diaz has not fought and beaten ANY top 5 WW in the UFC ever and I'm going to get off here because this is beyond absurd lol.

3/9/13 7:32 PM
BobbyDigital420
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - Sometimes I get the feeling that some fanbois get insulted that GSP even has to fight. It's an absolute that he's going to win and it's an insult that he has to fight mere mortals. Suggesting that a certain fighter might have a chance against him or may hold him off is an outrageous criticism and outright indignity.

You guys are the best!

nailed it

3/9/13 7:39 PM
Reggie Warren Jr
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reggie Warren Jr, The Man

Not sure why everyone thinks if a fan has something positive to say about Nick Diaz = we think GSP sucks and or Nick is going to beat the shit out of him.

I only talked about GSP being able to pass Nick Diaz guard. My self along with many other Diaz fans can also agree that GSP is one of the greatest mixed martial artists of all time. Im a fan of GSP, but Im friends with Nick Diaz...so thats ultimately where my loyalty will be and who I want to win the fight. 

3/9/13 7:52 PM
iamrodhull
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad that dana's done it this way. I've wanted to see Diaz vs gsp for a long time and if people think he can't beat top ww competition, I'm just happy to see the fight even if coming off a loss doesn't really deserve it. Phone Post
3/9/13 7:56 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat

I think everyone can at least agree the fight will be badass no matter the outcome!!

Thanks to the UFC for putting this together! Phone Post
3/9/13 8:14 PM
alkysmurf
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just me or do the guys bitching about nick getting this fight come off like butt hurt ex high school wrestlers that got their asses kicked every time they went to a stoner party.

Does Hendricks deserve a tittle shot, absolutely, but its not a crime to put in a much bigger draw, and give Hendricks some time to grow as a star, not just a rising talent. Phone Post
3/9/13 8:21 PM
alkysmurf
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at Hendricks being a draw!

Are you kidding? nick is easily a way bigger draw than Hendricks at this point.

Nicks a headliner, has been for years. Johnny is on a complete rampage, but he's still fairly unknown. Phone Post
3/9/13 8:30 PM
TuLegit

Reggie Warren Jr -
TuLegit -  Not if it's from closed guard. He'd have to get it in the transition on a takedown. Phone Post

Exactly...and that position wont last for more than a second or two

It will really depend on who's stronger in their transitions and GSP has made a career off being able to do it. Phone Post
3/9/13 8:31 PM
UGCTT_Stu0411
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dvh10 - They said he wouldn't pass bj penns guard also they said he wouldn't out wrestle koscheck ! GSP has nothing to prove to anyone and as much as I love nick Diaz his chances of winning this one are slim to nil Phone Post
Pretty much this. Love watching diaz fight but gap wont be troubled too much no matter where this goes. I see it resembling hendo vs Nate. Phone Post
3/9/13 8:34 PM
UGSlapshot

UGCTT_Stu0411 -
Dvh10 - They said he wouldn't pass bj penns guard also they said he wouldn't out wrestle koscheck ! GSP has nothing to prove to anyone and as much as I love nick Diaz his chances of winning this one are slim to nil Phone Post
Pretty much this. Love watching diaz fight but gap wont be troubled too much no matter where this goes. I see it resembling hendo vs Nate. Phone Post
Who is "they" Penn has never shown that he is dangerous from bottom... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.