UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> RIP Jason Kelly- Payak Siam/Roger Gracie Academy

3/9/13 3:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sly fox
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a message today that my old friend and former training partner, Jason Kelly had passed away, Gentleman J, had a passion for Muay Thai and Krabbi Krabong, his own fight career was cut short by Crohns disease, and he went into teaching others. Jay started in muay thai in Northern Ireland, and later Thailand, and  taught at his old camp Diesel Muay Thai in London, Uk(not the same as the current camp in London, UK), and then later opened Payak Siam At Roger Gracie's, he coached Roger in Muay Thai and countless others and had a real passion for the Thai arts.  He was teaching kettlebells way before they took off in the main stream, and was one of those guys who embraced hard training. He leaves behind his wife and small son, a real tragedy and only thrity eight years old

He'll be missed for sure.. RIP my friend

(in the yellow shirt)

3/9/13 3:36 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP 

3/9/13 3:55 PM
Standup29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad RIP Phone Post
3/9/13 4:27 PM
mata_leao
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Phone Post
3/9/13 4:30 PM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very sad to hear. I hope his family is cared for.

3/9/13 10:30 PM
sly fox
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

3/9/13 11:53 PM
Jokerofclubs777
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.