UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Interview "Lifestyle" with Mike Fowler

3/10/13 7:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pantarei
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/10/13 7:12 AM

Hello guys,

We just hook up with the one and only Mike Fowler!

We talked about the jiu-jitsu lifestyle, living in islands, sandbagging and many other subjects!

Here is the interview:
Interview with Mike Fowler

PantaRei.fr

3/10/13 8:50 AM
MurdochIRL
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump for Mike, one of the best people I've met in the game! Phone Post
3/10/13 9:08 PM
Goonies Top Team
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MurdochIRL - Bump for Mike, one of the best people I've met in the game! Phone Post
This Phone Post
3/10/13 10:24 PM
jrv
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice interview, I like reading and listening to interviews with him a lot! Phone Post
3/11/13 12:43 AM
BTTMike
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fowler is dope. Always a pleasure Phone Post
3/11/13 7:23 AM
CJJScout
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later
3/11/13 8:18 AM
walbjj
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

has mike ever given his honest take on the whole LI situation, seeing as he was part of that situation for so many years.

3/11/13 8:19 AM
Pantarei
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes thank you, mike really seems to be a great guy and a true representative of the picture perfect bjj lifestyle Phone Post
3/14/13 9:27 AM
Pantarei

walbjj - has mike ever given his honest take on the whole LI situation, seeing as he was part of that situation for so many years.

I don't think so but the situation may be more complicated than it seems... Phone Post
3/15/13 12:53 AM
RobMcKenzie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go on....

What are these rumours about Lloyd and Fowlers chick that I keep hearing? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.